This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to squeeze blood into head of penis to penetrate

I am trying to self diagnose my ED condition, as unfortunately the doctors weren't very helpful. I'm beginning to think I may have soft glands. Here's my situation. My girlfriend can get me to cum with handjobs and oral sex just fine. I am able to cum when we have sex too, but penetration is difficult. My dick is definitely pretty hard but the head kinda just mushes when I try to insert it in her vagina. Looking at my erected penis my head looks to fill up nicely with blood. However, after many failed tries at penetration, I tried squeezing just below my penis head to get even more blood into the head of my penis, right before trying to insert the penis. This techniques seems to work so far. I was wondering if this is a symptom of soft glans syndrome, or if this is a normal penetration technique

I never knew having a soft glans was a syndrome.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Sounds like you're not fully erect, to me. Have you had EQ issues for an extended time? Get your GF TO DO ORAL FOR AN EXTENDED TIME, BEFORE ATTEMPTING PENETRATION, THAT MIGHT HELP. ALSO, YOU COULD TRY WEARING A COCK RING TO HELP HOLD YOUR ERECTION FIRMER AFTER ORAL AND BEFORE PENETRATION. Another trick that works for most guys is while doing oral, get your GF to give you a rim-job and/or do prostate massage with her finger in your arse.

Comment

Oh you reminded me of something I forgot to mention. Ive tried wearing cock rings before, and there is a big difference in size. My performance is so much better, but I would like to avoid them if I am able to... are these rings completely safe, and do any of them like clip around the base of the penis? I used to wear rings, and they were a pain to put on if I already had an erection. I would have to make myself lose the erection before putting the ring on.... Also, the fact that I experience a noticeable increase performance with a cockring, does that definitely mean I have an erection condition, all with rings increase performance for men without any issues as well?

Comment

Cock rings help ALL guys hold a firmer erection, whether you have ED issues or not. I prefer steel rings that can be worn 24/7. Feel GREAT around my DONG ALL DAY, holding an engorged flaccid when sized correctly! Plus, a horseshoe style ring offers benefits to your GF in the way it's designed. Check out my thread on sizing here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Cock rings help ALL guys hold a firmer erection, whether you have ED issues or not. I prefer steel rings that can be worn 24/7. Feel GREAT around my DONG ALL DAY, holding an engorged flaccid when sized correctly! Plus, a horseshoe style ring offers benefits to your GF in the way it's designed. Check out my thread on sizing here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html
            Dude, you are always so informative! Thanks for sharing this!
            11/09/15
            BEG: 5.5 inches (a little over but that's solid)
            BPEL: 5.75
            BFG: 4.5
            BPFL: 4.5

11/30/2015
            BPEG: 5.75
            BPEL: 6.00
            BFG: 4.75
            BPFL: 4.5

GOALS
            BPEG: 6.00
            BPEL: 6.00
            BFG: 5.5
            BPFL: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by dmac View Post
              Dude, you are always so informative! Thanks for sharing this!
              ....Well, I've had.... LOTS OF PRACTICE! (LOL!) Glad to share....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8890 View Post
                I am trying to self diagnose my ED condition, as unfortunately the doctors weren't very helpful. I'm beginning to think I may have soft glands. Here's my situation. My girlfriend can get me to cum with handjobs and oral sex just fine. I am able to cum when we have sex too, but penetration is difficult. My dick is definitely pretty hard but the head kinda just mushes when I try to insert it in her vagina. Looking at my erected penis my head looks to fill up nicely with blood. However, after many failed tries at penetration, I tried squeezing just below my penis head to get even more blood into the head of my penis, right before trying to insert the penis. This techniques seems to work so far. I was wondering if this is a symptom of soft glans syndrome, or if this is a normal penetration technique
                Your issue is not clinical especially as you are able to use physical stimulation to harden it !

...If it stayed that way no matter what or you had problems getting erect in the first place..then it would be worthy of a diagnosis.
                corageon
                Banned
                Last edited by corageon; 12-13-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Venous leak forsure

Comment

Oh Mentok no one has been on this thread for at least 6 months and unless you have a degree in medicine I wouldn't go around diagnosing anyone.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentok View Post
                      Venous leak forsure
                      Now you're just being silly!
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Venous leak forsure
                        What is that?
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Misery loves company, even if you have to make a few other people miserable.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Im not being miserable.. Its just so clear what we have.

Comment

Im not being miserable.. Its just so clear what we have.
                              This was your post from yesterday...

Ok Tamora.. Honestly, I think most of these venous leak posts are bull to maintain the fear haha and I definitely fall for it. I just need a slap in the face every now and then.
                              Now, you are either in need of counselling or are just playing silly games.

You are heading to take a long walk on a short pier if you aren't careful.
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                              X