Binaural beats to treat E.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binaural beats to treat E.D.

I would like some feedback on listening to binural beats for meditation and masturbation in treating E.D. I have made some progress with them. I would like to know what others think. Thanks.

Binaural beats, Isochronic tones, and Monaural beats are all good for obtaining a "frequency following response" and/or inducing multiple harmonic resonances in order to achieve brainwave synchronization and a deeper state of meditation. (Think Tibetan monks....)

I have never used them, as we usually just use a calm, soothing music or a repetitive series of tones in order to assist our clients with meditation.

Rest assured, though, that if stress is a major contributing factor in your ED, that meditation and other relaxation techniques will be of assistance!
    ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Originally posted by Flex68 View Post
      Binaural beats, Isochronic tones, and Monaural beats are all good for obtaining a "frequency following response" and/or inducing multiple harmonic resonances in order to achieve brainwave synchronization and a deeper state of meditation. (Think Tibetan monks....)

I have never used them, as we usually just use a calm, soothing music or a repetitive series of tones in order to assist our clients with meditation.

Rest assured, though, that if stress is a major contributing factor in your ED, that meditation and other relaxation techniques will be of assistance!
      Great input!

In anyone has experience in using binaural beats for training purposes please feel free to share your experiences.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I listened some youtube hypnotic stuff for ED, haven't seen any improvements during that three weeks or so. There was some study with control group and it should work thou
        My journey to becoming a sexmaster
        Short term goal: restoring pelvic balance
        Middle term goal: ejac. control, great EQ
        Long term goal: Multiple orgasms
        What will you do today, that will make you proud in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by adverbtoo View Post
          I would like some feedback on listening to binural beats for meditation and masturbation in treating E.D. I have made some progress with them. I would like to know what others think. Thanks.
          Meditation can be very helpful overall - including on stress hormones and adrenal function etc..
          If it works for You, keep doing it.

Comment

Working...
          X