Extremely tight scrotum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely tight scrotum

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but thought I would start here. I have noticed lately (past 6 months), that my scrotum is always drawn really tight to my body, sometimes to the point where it actually hurts. It has always done this on occasion, but this has been pretty consistent, does not seem to loosen up very often. I have been told that this is just part of aging (I'm 45), but I'm not sure if that's true. Dr says its normal, just trying to get some opinions or some feed back from others who have experienced this.

Thanks

I work in a cold place, and my scrotum is allways stuck to my body. Never hangs Maybe a temperature?
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

Comment

I've had the same, nothing to add though. Thought about adding some stretches to loosen things up, but for all I know that's what caused it in the first place. Mostly I'm just writing here to say you're not the only one (and create a little bookmark to check back what anyone else has to say about it).

I'm early 30s btw, so it's not all age.
      Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
      27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
      Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

I have never had a low-hanging scrotum, and temperature and stress both have an additive/negative effect.
        However, when I started PE'ing, I began stretching mine in the opposite direction from the penis stretch, i.e., if I was doing a static stretch of the penis to the left, I used the opposite hand to stretch the rest of my package to the right.
        There have been some improvements in the 'hang' over the past 2 months......
        ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Working...
        X