male enchancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• male enchancement

whats the best over the counter pills you can buy? im just having trouble getting up so anything that will help that

L arginine.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Jelqing works; pills don't.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So you calling me a liar?

Comment

No your stuff works but jelqing is better, in my lowly humble opinion!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Horny goat weed works too

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html

Comment

How much L Arginine should you take per day to notice a difference in hardness?
                Start: BPEL: 7.5" MSEG: 7"
                Current: BPEL: 8" MSEG: 7.5"
                Goal: BPEL: 9" MSEG: 9"

My 7.5" Mid-shaft Girth Penis

Comment

L-arginine is good for blood-flow. If libido is the issue, I've found that 20% icariin (horny goat weed) with macca helps. I take both daily, along with a men's multi-vitamin. I also take lecithin to increase my cum loads (me & the GF LIKE THAT!). All supplements need to be "cycled" to maintain their efficacy. I do 6 weeks on, then 10 days off, before restarting. I can tell a BIG difference in my libido, energy & cum loads after about 4 days off my supplements, but by day 12, I'm back to being my HORNY F**KING SELF AGAIN!

Comment

I take 3, 1000mg a day..I space them out. One in the morning and again at lunch and another during dinner..I've tried the macca for a few months but had side affects from it so I cut it out..nothing serious just bad acne..and I also take n.o. products that seem to work for pumping the blood..jockinthebox I didn't know I should be cycling it I'm gonna give that a try and see how that works..makes sense though, don't want the body getting used to it..PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                      I take 3, 1000mg a day..I space them out. One in the morning and again at lunch and another during dinner..I've tried the macca for a few months but had side affects from it so I cut it out..nothing serious just bad acne..and I also take n.o. products that seem to work for pumping the blood..jockinthebox I didn't know I should be cycling it I'm gonna give that a try and see how that works..makes sense though, don't want the body getting used to it..PEACE!
                      Cycling is a MUST, unless you like wasting your $$$. Your body needs & craves more & more, otherwise. Sometimes during the year I'll skip a full 2 weeks, just to create a bigger libido "BOUNCE"! GF HATES THAT!!! I can really tell a difference laying off... once I start back, I'm HORNY as HELL by day 2!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Cycling is a MUST, unless you like wasting your $$$. Your body needs & craves more & more, otherwise. Sometimes during the year I'll skip a full 2 weeks, just to create a bigger libido "BOUNCE"! GF HATES THAT!!! I can really tell a difference laying off... once I start back, I'm HORNY as HELL by day 2!
                        Hi jockinthebox
                        " Sometimes during the year I'll skip a full 2 weeks, just to create a bigger libido "BOUNCE"! GF HATES THAT!!!"
                        What do you mean with the "bounce" ? So during those 2 weeks when u are off your libido goes down ??
                        What does she hate??

Also would be great if you would post exactly how much you take per day ( the miligrams or how it is called ) thanks

Comment

I'm gonna cycle off for 2wks starting monday..so how should I do it, 8wks on 2 off?

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                            Hi jockinthebox
                            " Sometimes during the year I'll skip a full 2 weeks, just to create a bigger libido "BOUNCE"! GF HATES THAT!!!"
                            What do you mean with the "bounce" ? So during those 2 weeks when u are off your libido goes down ??
                            What does she hate??

Also would be great if you would post exactly how much you take per day ( the miligrams or how it is called ) thanks
                            Libido tapers off by my 3rd day off...body begins to adjust, lower EQ, noticeably not as horny, general decline in desire & performance not up to standard, for me. After withdrawl though, by day 2 back on my supps, I'm "rarin' to go", so by "BOUNCE", I mean I can't get enough sex, so I tend to wear my GF out for a few days! She enjoys it, too...but she gets a bit sore that week!

I take 1500mg L-arginine twice daily, 1000mg 20% icariin +macca, 1000mg lecithin, and a men's Centreum multi-vitamin daily. If I'm training for a marathon or climbing, I also take a fenugreek seed extract. It's a testosterone booster, to help build muscle strength for 4 weeks prior to the event.

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                              I'm gonna cycle off for 2wks starting monday..so how should I do it, 8wks on 2 off?
                              To start, take a full 2 weeks off then begin your supps again. As a general rule, after 5 weeks, I take off 10 days, so essentially, I take 2 days off for every week I'm on. You can adjust the weeks you're on/off easily according to your activity or whatever works best physiologically for you. Summertime, when I'm generally more actively doing training, I'll go 8 weeks sometimes and use my fenugreek extract to boost testosterone, too. Play with your timing to decide what works best for you.

Btw, supps should be dosed according to your BMI and overall size. I'm 6', 175/ 180 lbs, BMI fat indexed at around 8% lean (summertime) and up to 12% in winter.

Comment

Working...
                              X