Supplement advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement advice.

I booked marked some l arginine and citruline by now sports. I was wondering if any one can recommend a good male supplement made in USA under high standards that won't break the bank. A libido booster that may also help with my gains is what I'm looking for. Don't want nocrap from China or else where that may contain rat droppings and what not you hear about in cheap supplements.
    8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
    9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
    11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
    2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
    Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Originally posted by Little Stanley View Post
    I booked marked some l arginine and citruline by now sports. I was wondering if any one can recommend a good male supplement made in USA under high standards that won't break the bank. A libido booster that may also help with my gains is what I'm looking for. Don't want nocrap from China or else where that may contain rat droppings and what not you hear about in cheap supplements.
    I am not familiar with now sports, but if you can verify that a company manufactures their own supplements, that is likely better than outsourcing.
    Additionally, if you have a company that pays for independent, 3rd party assays proving their products contain what they say they do, and nothing that is unlisted, then you will be even better satisfied.

I know that Puritan's Pride used to do both of the above........
    ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

I looked up puritans pride. They seem very reasonably priced. Do you find these to be good quality?
      Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Puritan is a very good choice; the best by far!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I looked up puritans pride. They seem very reasonably priced. Do you find these to be good quality?
          Puritan's Pride is a reputable source. I order from them myself. Have been using the Maca Root for a month and have noticed a good increase in my seminal load
          I have also been using the L-Dopa Mucana and have seem fuller / harder erection quality, along with increased libido!
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Hmm well if im from EUROPE I guess im fucked
            Would take years to arrive... and no idea about the shipping price
            United Kingdom 1-2 Business Days 2-3 weeks 2-3 weeks

Comment

Very good, yes
              ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

They are excellent Quality.
                NutraBio is excellent as well; they both are subjected to rigorous in-house AND third-party Testing; as well as Government body testing. (organization clearance and inspection).

Comment

Annyone there from Europe and got good source to buy from??

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                    Annyone there from Europe and got good source to buy from??
                    Pm tamora I think he's from England.
                    Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Mixim. You can check out amazon.co.uk or amazon.de - many brands sell there.
                      Also, I sometimes just order from ebay, sometimes shipping is not that costly, it just takes for a while.
                      My journey to becoming a sexmaster
                      Short term goal: restoring pelvic balance
                      Middle term goal: ejac. control, great EQ
                      Long term goal: Multiple orgasms
                      What will you do today, that will make you proud in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by sexmaster View Post
                        Mixim. You can check out amazon.co.uk or amazon.de - many brands sell there.
                        Also, I sometimes just order from ebay, sometimes shipping is not that costly, it just takes for a while.
                        Okay I will check thanks... Since u say "many brands" how do I tell which one is good / not fake / good quiality orso??
                        well I checked one from ebay but it was from florida and shipping price 19 USd but was priority shipping and still 20-30 days lol.. no idea if u can choose normal shipping at this case but I assume similar price like 10 atleast

Comment

how do I tell which one is good
                          You use a search engine, like Bing, Google, Yahoo to research a product, manufacturer, ingredients.
                          You will be responsible for your own research and decision making.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                            You use a search engine, like Bing, Google, Yahoo to research a product, manufacturer, ingredients.
                            You will be responsible for your own research and decision making.
                            "research a product" lol like im an engineer or something I cant tell from manufacturer name how good he is.. And same for ingredients I dont have an diplom form medicine to tell which ones are good / bad

Would be way easier if they just had it at local stores.. like drug store or smthing will check I think

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                              "research a product" lol like im an engineer or something I cant tell from manufacturer name how good he is.. And same for ingredients I dont have an diplom form medicine to tell which ones are good / bad

Would be way easier if they just had it at local stores.. like drug store or smthing will check I think
                              Do they not have vitamin stores there? I get most my supplements from the local vitamin/health shop. For L-Arginine I use Natural Factors brand. It is manufactured in Canada and seems to be very good quality and costs me $20 for a 3 month supply.

Comment

Working...
                              X