Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqued at 100% erection for a few days, now penis feels limp

dingledong
    Last edited by dingledong; 07-24-2018, 01:23 AM.

Jelquing at 100% erection is not a good thing. That is most likely the source of your problem. Just leave it alone, it will return to normal.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

dingledong
      Last edited by dingledong; 08-20-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Jelquing at 100% erection is not a good thing. That is most likely the source of your problem. Just leave it alone, it will return to normal.
        The above advice is very good. Relax and allow your penis to rest. If you're experiencing pain or if the condition doesn't dissipate within a reasonable time frame then please go see a doctor.

Just one thing to add in addition to the level of erection- and that's the volume of work. In the beginning you shouldn't be jelqing anywhere near that long! The standard beginner routine recommend going up to 100 reps in a session for the first six weeks. Even if you took things slow that shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

dingledong
          Last edited by dingledong; 08-20-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dingledong View Post
            I know for sure it's not just anxiety as to why my dick is like this.
            Unless you've had a thorough exam to corroborate that, you could be setting yourself up for a long period of an anxiety-induced limbo concerning your penis. If you wish to avoid a lot of needless suffering you'll take this message to heart.

It might be best of you set aside your worry as there's nothing productive you can do but rest and take light therapeutic measures- like antiinflammatories, hot soaks, and light massage.

You mentioned pelvic floor problems. That in itself can cause erectile issues, and it would require a different approach than used to care for the penis.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

dingledong
              Last edited by dingledong; 08-20-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I read all up on pelvic floor problems and hard flaccid right after I got my first symptoms. I just wish I could find a doctor that will properly diagnose me and give me the best treatment possible. My health insurance covers just about everything too so that wouldn't be a problem.

Do you think I should be doing something therapeutic for my pelvic floor while I abstain from doing anything with my penis?
                About the PF- relaxing it by ensuring you do nothing to aggravate it would be the best option. You can decide if you need to use more assertive methods depending on the severity of the strain.

It can be difficult, but keeping your wits about you and attempting to reduce anxiety is also going to be very helpful.

Comment

My experience of this is that the physical issue is straightforward to treat but quite pointless in the face of mental issues . There allways seems to be a mental component with hf and very pernicious too .

The physical symptoms can be dealt with by a physio who does pelvic floor work .

Comment

dingledong

Comment

How hard did you pull? Did it hurt at all? The penis tends to let us know if we are hurting it.

The fact that you get morning wood suggests it is mental - something that effects you only in your conscious, awake state.

Your penis is mad at you. Don't get mad back at it. Just be glad it still works.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

One thing I'm concerned about is if I have a venous leak or nerve damage along with HF.

Like right now my penis feels limp and lifeless when I sit down, and I feel like if I try stimulating it I won't get much of an erection at all. This is just about the only thing giving me anxiety right now, and I just want to see a urologist and/or a neurologist ASAP so they can write those things off and give me a little more peace of mind.
                        Yep there you go as I said earlier.

There allways seems to be a mental component with hf and very pernicious too .

Now on experience you will endlessly go round looking for nerve damage or some such that is very hard to disprove. People will keep telling you to look at pysc issues and you will keep ignoring.

Comment

dingledong

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Yep there you go as I said earlier.

There allways seems to be a mental component with hf and very pernicious too .

Now on experience you will endlessly go round looking for nerve damage or some such that is very hard to disprove. People will keep telling you to look at pysc issues and you will keep ignoring.
                            I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what would you suggest for me to do in order to heal? If I just stop being anxious for a few weeks/a month, will that do it? Should I take supplements? Should I see a urologist ASAP (which I'm already set to do)?

I just want the best advice from everyone here instead of people telling me how wrong I am for being worried about this.

Comment

Gently massaging the area and working on relaxing your pelvic floor should help. 99% of the time the urologist says there is nothing wrong.
                              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                              CI:1.5 -2.5
                              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                              X