Erections after RP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erections after RP

Hi Guys Erections after RP radical prostatectomy, I've put forward a theory on franktalk about jelqing and some stretching to help gain back erections after the operations about 6 months down the line, as its a good way of getting blood going down the penis and hoping that this will encourage feeling to come back as a way of waking up the nerves to I hope for these guys helping to get back there erections.

So what I'm looking for is some fed back from this site to this being possible, does anyone have thoughts for this being awake up call for the nerves, getting feeling back and on to getting erections back.

For me its just a theory to help guys after there op, any thoughts please.

NOWHARD

Thanks for bringing this up here!

Some RP surgeries can result in nerve damage- which can make normal, unaided erections difficult. This version is often known as "Nonnerve Sparing RP".

Can you elaborate more on your specific procedure and post-op details?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Thanks for bringing this up here!

Some RP surgeries can result in nerve damage- which can make normal, unaided erections difficult. This version is often known as "Nonnerve Sparing RP".

Can you elaborate more on your specific procedure and post-op details?
      Hi Al Not had it done but was putting it forward as some kind of help to the guys on franktalk as a way forward, thinking that doing some jelqing and stretching could help in the way of getting blood down there penis's and the friction waking up there nerves which a lot of them seem to be waiting for.

I'm just looking around to see if anyone knows if it will help them, seems most are just doing kegels and some pumping, and not a lot else, so can you see where I'm coming from, as its best to be doing something than nothing.

Many Thanks

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
        Hi Al Not had it done but was putting it forward as some kind of help to the guys on franktalk as a way forward, thinking that doing some jelqing and stretching could help in the way of getting blood down there penis's and the friction waking up there nerves which a lot of them seem to be waiting for.

I'm just looking around to see if anyone knows if it will help them, seems most are just doing kegels and some pumping, and not a lot else, so can you see where I'm coming from, as its best to be doing something than nothing.

Many Thanks

NOWHARD
        Thanks to you for posting this here. It's not an often discussed topic but it happens enough that there should be a database here for it.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Thanks to you for posting this here. It's not an often discussed topic but it happens enough that there should be a database here for it.
          Hi Al So do you think this could be away forward for guys if they started working say after 6 months after they OP.

I have been looking around to see if this has been tried as a way to get things going, but as yet found no info.

thanks

NOWHARD

Comment

There is a $300 vibrator that is FDA approved for erectile dysfunction treatment. It is supposed to restore nerve function after prostate surgery when used every other day on a regular basis. It has some good reviews on Amazon but some people say an ordinary vibrator works just as well. The Hitachi Magic Wand is the gold standard and costs about $50.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
              Hi Al So do you think this could be away forward for guys if they started working say after 6 months after they OP.

I have been looking around to see if this has been tried as a way to get things going, but as yet found no info.

thanks

NOWHARD
              Some form of training should be done as soon as you're able. If cases where the nerves have been severely affected medical treatment should be looked into.

Comment

Working...
              X