Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soy: Evil Villain or Misunderstood Hero?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soy: Evil Villain or Misunderstood Hero?

Dear Gymnasts,

What are your thoughts about soy?

I have read and heard about soy and the negative effects it can have on hormones in men.

Then there are those who are proponents of its health benefits (e.g. vegetarians).

So do you think soy is a villain or misunderstood hero?

Discuss.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

If you like man-titties...go for it!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I say "Oui"... to soy!
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 06-22-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Here's an interesting short term study on the subject:

The effects of soy and whey protein supplementation on acute hormonal responses to resistance exercise in men.

Longer term studies might yield different results.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hmm...appears "Evil Villian" is winning.

Comment

One of the foremost anti-soy experts Dr. Kaayla Daniel has her views about soy too.

You can view her Youtube videos HERE.
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Yeah, avoid it if possible. Try hemp protein if you are veggie.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Caveman Sequoia no like soy. Soy bad. Soy scary. It turn you into girl. But not pretty girl. Smart to fear wrath of soy.
                Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                Pre PE
                BPEL: 6.75"
                MEG: 5.125"
                Current
                BPEL: 7.75"
                MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Soy makes your peen smaller, or so I have heard.
                  Started
                  01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                  19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                  Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

The problem is not only with soy by itself. Its already bad enough the hormonal changes that soy can produce, but on top of that, processed food are full of phytoestrogens already causing hormonal problems in the population. I have stated so many times from a while ago already, and I have to repeat it again because it all comes back around to the same. We, in The USA, have unfortunately the most toxic, lethal, biohazard nutrition in the planet. Basically 100% of what we eat is plain SHIT. I stay away from the main stream nutrition as much as I can, but even the water here is toxic. Even bottled water. Just the fact that the water is kept in plastic bottles is already bad enough.

In the case specific of soy, there is a new advise that came out from the naturopathic medicine community. I posted a short clip on another thread yesterday. Naturopathic doctors are recommending to avoid at all costs soy and corn. EVEN IF IT SAYS ORGANIC NON GMO. The reason is that these crops are being showered with RoundUp pesticide. Yes, the same product we can buy to kill the weed in our drive ways, is EXACTLY the same chemical used to spray the crops. And we are eating it. And it has been shown already to be highly carcinogen.

The sad part is, we know for sure the corn and soy crops are infected, but we don't know how many other products are being sprayed with the same. Organic, non organic, gmo, non gmo, it doesn't matter, everything is contaminated.

Comment

Jackxxx, have you built a bunker to hide from the lizard shape-shifter Bilderberg group yet?
                      Started

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal220 View Post
                        Jackxxx, have you built a bunker to hide from the lizard shape-shifter Bilderberg group yet?
                        No because in Florida is all swamps and sand. If I lived in solid ground I would have build one already.

Comment

@Jackxxx

I feel what you are saying and I do my best to have our family to eat healthy as possible. Still, even with all the organic that one can consume, we in the USA are still being inundated with chem trails, electronic pollution, etc.

Comment

And whats scary is that it can get a lot worse. It depends on the people. But the vast majority of people don't give a crap.
                            Sadly, from personal experience, I tavel a lot to Tennessee for business. When you go out to the towns close to the mountains, those girls have gorgeous faces. So pretty. All girls with blonde hair, big blue eyes, perfect noses, they have like their own southern beauty. However, they are ALL obese. Young pretty girls all of them with no exception physically degenerated. All chunky and round. Of course if they eat every day biscuits and gravy, bacon, fried chicken and such. Instead of growing everything themselves in that fertile land that they have, they buy shit from all the fast food places. Nobody works the land anymore. It is a sad reality. Then those people due to that catastrophic toxic diet develop countless amount of different chronic diseases. And there is the doctor waiting for them with a drug to take for the rest of their lives.

Humans dont get it. Simple as that.

Comment

Stan Efferding talks about the same subjects quite alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwlfazkbhs
                              Started

Comment

Working...
                              X