Nugenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugenix

Had to take a 4month break due to bruising, but in the 10months I was doing pe, I was taking vitamins. I stayed with the vitamins n stopped doing pe. During my break I got my hands on a free bottle of Nugenix. Tbh I grabbed it at the store and went to pay and she forgot to ring it up so it became free. So I took the Nugenix and the first 4 or 5 weeks nothing. This is NOT an advertisement. But after a while I started waking up with boners and felt a nice hang after taking it. Anybody ever try Free testosterone boosters? Not sure if working or I'm just pretending.
    Goal: NBPEL 7"

GNC Nugenix is garbage. Try Muscle Tech Test 3X or if you really looking for something special try Performix ( Super T ). Muscle Tech Test 3X is a strictly all Herbal Supplement. I personally stay away from anything with Yohimbe in it. My body straight up rejects anything with Yohimbe in it.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I had to weigh in on this. Last week, I went to my local drug store and picked up the Nugenix Sexual Vitality Booster. This is Day 8 of me taking it and I can definitely tell it is working. On Day 5, I was feeling hornier and my erections were showing up more readily. Today, I am feeling horny and I am definitely producing more precum, which is exciting. My cock feels fuller and stronger on this stuff. I realize that everyone reacts differently to different supplements and YMMV, but for me this is something that finally works! I have tried a lot of different supplements over the past couple years and none of it has worked for me. This is a really exciting discovery!
      Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
      May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
      Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
      Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
        GNC Nugenix is garbage. Try Muscle Tech Test 3X or if you really looking for something special try Performix ( Super T ). Muscle Tech Test 3X is a strictly all Herbal Supplement. I personally stay away from anything with Yohimbe in it. My body straight up rejects anything with Yohimbe in it.
        Yohimbe is a vasodilator and it will jack your blood pressure! I always recommend using the smallest dosage of any supplement that contains it until you can see how you react.

There's no testosterone boosters that do much of anything. Generally speaking they are all combinations of vitamins and minerals you can supplement with individually. So if you're getting good wood it's probably a psychological effect... the power of persuasion is real.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
        X