Intermittent fasting during PE log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent fasting during PE log

Hi all I’m going to track my weight loss here at the Gym as I already track my other stats. A little about me. I’m 35 and run my business from my home. I’m a comfortably 60lbs overweight and have already lost 40lbs this year. MY goal is a 100lbs loss. I want to see if weight loss during PE training makes a difference to me. As for PE, I’m working towards 2000 hours in a phallosan and will supplement with bathmate on occasion. You can follow my phallosan log in the progress forum.

As far as my program, I’m going to incorporate Intermittent fasting as the diet I’m choosing. I have done this before and will share how I have done this and how I get into it. I do supplement and will share the products I use, some products I may not be able to promote here so I will be vague with those; they are nothing illegal, some companies have strict advertising rules. I will be starting to work out on Monday daily, which will alternate between lifting, HIIT, and yoga. Monday, I will take my weight and body fat % measurements.

Getting started I will follow a schedule of eating only between the hours of 12pm-8pm and try to work out around 7am. During the first week, I will eat whatever craving my body has but only water during non-eating times. Every week I will try to modify something in my diet that I know I can stick to and work on that. Eventually I will get to the point of being on a regiment of amino acids to maintain proper muscle health, but to start I like to keep it simple so I have a better chance at creating lasting change. I may change my eating times based on sleep and getting locked into a schedule. But regardless adding this to my PE will start on Monday.

And I want everyone to know that I understand that there are many ways to lose weight, build muscle, and “eat right”. I’m choosing this style of eating and working out because it has worked the best for me. Please feel free to share constructive thoughts or ideas. I can only report on what my personal experience is but am excited to share with everyone here!
    BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
    EG:

My Hanging Log

All I can say is IF did MIRACLES for me. "It's unhealthy", "You have to eat 6 small meals a day". Fuck you! This stuff works.

I'm glad you're doing this my dude.

The most important thing is cardio, do that. And -500 cal defecit. Watch the pounds drop...
    "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
    Current BPEL: ? (pending)
    Current NBP: 19cm
    BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bateman View Post
      All I can say is IF did MIRACLES for me. "It's unhealthy", "You have to eat 6 small meals a day". Fuck you! This stuff works.

I'm glad you're doing this my dude.

The most important thing is cardio, do that. And -500 cal defecit. Watch the pounds drop...
      Thank you for the support and so happy you too have had a positive experience with IF. The biggest thing I noticed when doing it before was the extra drive and energy I had. I have never done PE and IF together so we'll see where this goes.
      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

I'm curious as to if the (possible) increase in HGH and testosterone would have an effect on penis growth.
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

This is actually how one of my co-workers dropped abour 100 lbs fairly quick, it works.. Even thou it didn't work for me.. Low Carb, High Fat/Protein did.. Keep at it!!
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

10/31/16

Finally got my starting numbers. I'll post them now but clean it up later.

Height: 5'10"
            Weight: 238.6lbs
            Bf%: 31.7%
            BMI: 35.1

I'm already down over 40lbs. I was at my heaviest at 283lbs 6 months ago. The only thing I did was quit my stressful job and have been running a business from my home and going back to school for business. Now it's time to go to the next level and start working out and exercising. I'll post stats prolly every Monday. That way it will help keep me disciplined through the weekend.
            EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Hi all,

I have not forgot about this and have been IF since I said. My diet is still a bit off and my routine is still a little bit off. I had a personal issue that interfered a bit, but I know it takes me a bit to stick a new routine so I'm not too displeased. I should have it all dialed in by the end of this week. I will take another measurement this coming Monday.

Even though I still eat poorly I notice that my headaches have diminished a bit.
              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Keep it up!

I'm 36 and 5'10,weigh 255, down from 296 in July of 2015. I'm just starting to get back into it again, was down to 245 in July of this year. But we moved and stress killed me and I relapsed.

Been doing PE for 6 months though and am hitting the gym tonight. Time to get back on the train!
                Start PE
                5/2016
                BPEL 6.3 in
                NBPEL 5.7in
                MSEG 4.6 in

10/21/16

BPEL 7.1 in
                NBPEL 6.4 in
                MSEG 4.8 in

Comment

Guys, keep it up! Excellent weight loss, I can't stress enough how much exercise and good weight improves my overall sex drive, stamina, mental state, outlook, etc, etc.

I think we don't stress proper weight and exercise enough as a part of PE in this community.
                  'Tis nothing good or bad. Thinking makes it so.

Comment

I started doing it in Montreal last February but for my sport I wouldn´t waste much time on cardio, honestly if I am going to train hard in the morning I´ll have a breakfast , ketogenic kind, healthy fats but for working or school I can fast ni the morning and feel pretty good, no tired...
                    "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Keep at it S T F!!

You'll thank yourself in three months time when you see a big difference xxx
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

IF is a powerful thing! I've been trying it on and off(1-2) a week for a little over a month now. When you near the time to end your fast, you can just feel the fat burning away. Unfortunately since I'm young my appetite is still very much prevelant so I often binge eat after I break fast or when I'm stressed break my fast too early lol. Anyway keep it up!

Comment

Since starting this thread I gained 5lbs in the next two weeks. I figured this would happen for various diet reasons.

On 11/15/16 i was 243.0lbs and I had my first workout with a legit personal trainer. I have been eating more whole foods and stopping when I'm full. I still IF with a much cleaner diet (still have a long way to go) and on 12/3/16 I weighed in at 229.0lbs!!!!!!!

THAT'S 14 POUNDS IN 15 DAYS!!!!!!
                          I know that isn't sustainable and the first 20lbs come off easier than the last 20lbs. But it was like the fat just melted off. No joke.

I have not weighed in yet and kind splurged after I saw that. I know I put on some water weight as I went buckwild with the salt my next meal. The trainer says in one more week he will have a diet plan made up. I have to submit everything I currently consume to him.

And im Sorry I haven't been on here posting replies, thanks, or reps. I have been busy busy busy. It's finals week, I've still been PE'ing, and staying focused on healthy living keeps you pretty consumed.
                          EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Hey well done!
                            Myself, I've lost 33 lbs since I started in September despite a lot of cheat days and no exercise or PE. Also I've been waking up with morning wood almost every day.
                            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Once you get used to not eating for 16 hours a day it's not that bad. And I eat bad about 50% of the time but stop when I get full. I don't allow myself to comatose myself anymore. Lol.

Excited to see the hang I have in a few months when I get results from my pe routine and also cut fat from this program.
                              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Working...
                              X