Erection Improvement/Weight Loss Smoothie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection Improvement/Weight Loss Smoothie

Hey guys wanted to share a smoothie recipe with you all. This will help anyone who wants to help knock off some of that fat pad by loosing weight, keep the erections rocking and increase semen volume. As a personal testimony, I participated in a weight loss challenge over the course of 8 weeks. Monday through Friday I followed a diet of 2 eggs in the morning, smoothie for lunch, and meat (chicken or beef) and veggies (not starchy ones) for dinner; drinking only water and coffee. The weekends were fair game, just no overdosing. I went from 220lbs to 189lbs during that time. I have changed my diet but continued the smoothie for lunch and have had no problem with gaining weight back.

Here is the recipe:

Equipment: Nutribullet (any high powered blender should work)
    Ingredients:
    • 3 medium sized broccoli florets - Naturally occurring enzymes help break down fat
    • 2 medium sized cauliflower florets - same as broccoli
    • 2 pineapple spears - antioxidants and sugar for sweetness
    • 2 tablespoons of chia seeds - high in omega 3, 6, and 9 and good source of fiber and protein
    • 2 tablespoons of hemp protein powder - same as chia seeds
    • 4 teaspoons of sunflower lecithin powder - NOW brand, emulsifies fat, boosts semen volume!
    • 2 cups of green tea mix (erection tea remix)
      • Recipe (makes enough for 4 smoothies or 2 quarts of tea)
        • 12 bags of Organic Green Tea
        • 4-5 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
        • 2 lemons squeezed
        • 30 drops of cayenne pepper extract (or whatever you can handle, go easy and work your way up)

• Directions for tea mix:
        • Peel and grate ginger and add to tea pitcher
        • Cut and squeeze 2 lemons and add lemon juice to pitcher
        • add drops of cayenne extract
        • boil 1 quart of water and pour in pitcher, add tea bags and steep for 10 minutes
        • Press and remove tea bags and add 1 quart of cold water, refrigerate over night

Directions for Smoothie:
    • Add broccoli, cauliflower and pineapple first
    • Add green tea mix
    • Add lecithin, hemp powder and chia seeds last (chia seeds will stick if added too soon and lecithin clumps up)
    • Blend well, approx. 2 minutes (trial and error)

Plan on committing at least 1 week to get use to it. Took 3 days for me before my taste buds really liked it. Tip: don't eat or drink anything but water 15 minutes before doing smoothie. Take gingko after smoothie for extra erection support.

Results for me:
    • Awesome erections after first couple of days
    • Nice load increase
    • Felt better throughout the day (no crash)
    • More energy
    • Con: Had to by new set of jeans with smaller waste line

Taking 1 teaspoon of maca shortly after smoothie will make you feel like a tank (and shoot like one after about a month).

I know this was a lot but I know this works and hopefully was worth sharing with all you brothers out there, keep on trudging through the trenches!!!
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 12-06-2017, 06:44 PM. Reason: Modified recipe
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

If it works for you then why not, its good for you either way. I couldn't get on too well with my nutribullet though. It started leaking and then it rusted.
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

This sounds legit! But sounds like could give you the runs hahaah. And yes this sounds like it takes 2 hours to make.

Comment

Keeps you regular for sure. The tea takes the longest but you only have to do it once every 4 smoothies. Everything else you can buy already cut up.
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Why would I want an erection loss smoothie?
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
            Why would I want an erection loss smoothie?
            Dang! Didn't even catch that!!! LOL. Wishing I could correct that!!!
            Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              Dang! Didn't even catch that!!! LOL. Wishing I could correct that!!!
              I've taken the liberty of changing the subject for you to "Erection Improvement/Weight Loss Smoothie". If you want it to say something else please let us know
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                I've taken the liberty of changing the subject for you to "Erection Improvement/Weight Loss Smoothie". If you want it to say something else please let us know
                No thats perfect. Thanks!
                Recommended Routine

Comment

No thats perfect. Thanks!
                  Glad to help
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey guys wanted to share a smoothie recipe with you all. This will help anyone who wants to help knock off some of that fat pad by loosing weight, keep the erections rocking and increase semen volume. As a personal testimony, I participated in a weight loss challenge over the course of 8 weeks. Monday through Friday I followed a diet of 2 eggs in the morning, smoothie for lunch, and meat (chicken or beef) and veggies (not starchy ones) for dinner; drinking only water and coffee. The weekends were fair game, just no overdosing. I went from 220lbs to 189lbs during that time. I have changed my diet but continued the smoothie for lunch and have had no problem with gaining weight back.

Here is the recipe:

Equipment: Nutribullet (any high powered blender should work)
                    Ingredients:
                    • 3 medium sized broccoli florets - Naturally occurring enzymes help break down fat
                    • 2 medium sized cauliflower florets - same as broccoli
                    • 2 pineapple spears - antioxidants and sugar for sweetness
                    • 2 tablespoons of chia seeds - high in omega 3, 6, and 9 and good source of fiber and protein
                    • 2 tablespoons of flax seeds - same as chia seeds
                    • 4 teaspoons of sunflower lecithin powder - NOW brand, emulsifies fat, boosts semen volume!
                    • 2 cups of green tea mix (erection tea remix)
                      • Recipe (makes enough for 4 smoothies or 2 quarts of tea)
                        • 12 bags of Prince of Peace Organic Green Tea
                        • ~2 or more tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
                        • 2 lemons squeezed
                        • ~15 drops of cayenne pepper extract (or whatever you can handle, go easy and work your way up)

• Directions:
                        • Peel and grate ginger and add to tea pitcher
                        • Cut and squeeze 2 lemons and add lemon juice to pitcher
                        • add drops of cayenne extract
                        • boil 1 quart of water and pour in pitcher, add tea bags and steep for 10 minutes
                        • Press and remove tea bags and add 1 quart of cold water, refrigerate over night

Directions for Smoothie:
                    • Add broccoli, cauliflower and pineapple first
                    • Add green tea mix
                    • Add lecithin, flax seeds and chia seeds last (chia seeds will stick if added too soon and lecithin clumps up)
                    • Blend well, approx. 2 minutes (trial and error)

Plan on committing at least 1 week to get use to it. Took 3 days for me before my taste buds really liked it. Tip: don't eat or drink anything but water 15 minutes before doing smoothie. Take gingko after smoothie for extra erection support.

Results for me:
                    • Awesome erections after first couple of days
                    • Nice load increase
                    • Felt better throughout the day (no crash)
                    • More energy
                    • Con: Had to by new set of jeans with smaller waste line

Taking 1 teaspoon of maca shortly after smoothie will make you feel like a tank (and shoot like one after about a month).

I know this was a lot but I know this works and hopefully was worth sharing with all you brothers out there, keep on trudging through the trenches!!!
                    Im on the same weight loss plan except i usually eat a salad or small meal for lunch. And I'm down 5 pounds. Your smoothie recipe sounds good though so I'm going to try it this week
                    Starting Size (April 2017)~5.75"
                    June 2017~BPEL~6.1" EG MID SHAFT 4.75"
                    July~BPEL~6.5" EG~5
                    8/8/17~BPEL-6.75
                    Jan 2018 Goal~BPEL~7" EG~5.5"
                    Final Goal~BPEL~8" EG~6"

Photos will be updated every .25 inch
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5034

Comment

I love how it tastes. If you have a nutribullet I've found that it fits perfectly in most regular sized lunch boxes. I carried two lunch boxes to work everyday one fore the nutribullet and a larger one for my smoothie ingredients so that I could make the smoothies fresh everyday.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

I just made this without the cayenne pepper and the sunflower lecitin and homagod this taste terrible lol. Might need to put some honey in here. I feel like my blender probably didn't do too well blending the chia seeds.

Comment

give it a week and you'll get used to it
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

Imma try bro, its hurting me to think about the taste of it (forgive my whining) lol.

Comment

Recipe UPDATE

Sub the flax seeds for 2tbsp of hemp protein powder. Way better texture and improved taste plus you get a lot of minerals. Bought it from Walmart. (Mood also has improved )
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X