Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing PE or Masturbating, followed by a visit to the gym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing PE or Masturbating, followed by a visit to the gym.

Hey Everyone,

I'm planning on starting the JP 90 today. or at least attempting a session of PE, followed perhaps by masturbation. I have the house to myself for the moment so I find it's a good time to do both.

However, I know I'll want to the gym later in the day.....probably 2-3 hrs from now. Is that ok, or will it weaken my performance at the gym.
    If it matters, I typically do lifting or endurance work, but more for hypertrophy...not powerlifting or anything liek that.

Hey, man! Everyone is different. I do not cum in five minutes (my sexual sessions are - generally speaking - a bit on the longer side and a bit more on the 'athletic' side).....so, in my experience, sex before any athletic event usually was not a positive. And, on the other side - sex after an athletic event was usually not a positive thing.

So, I would suggest that there is one way for you to know how this works for you. Try it.

If you are doing hypertrophy then you might notice less of an effect vs. doing heavy lifting | power lifting. But, who knows. Go find out!
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

I prefer sleep after ejaculation. I was never hyper enough to get the trophy.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hi After reading about Jelqing at first till I found a guy who explained it better somewhere around 2004, and from him and another's along the way after exercising NO and repeat NO Masturbation after exercising, its like one of the deadly sins.

At first your get erections, what else your playing with your penis, but you must keep it down to semi erections or you wont be able to exercise with an erection, you have to take you mind off your penis and just concentrate on the exercising, do that an it should just stay at the semi state, slowly your body will get used to you doing them, just like anything else.

But don't keep getting your ruler out put that away for 6 months, your find we all gain 1/2 an inch at first, so just keep doing your exercises, and your be OK.

No masturbating save that for your days off.

NOWHARD

Comment

you might see hot girls at the gym so you will be all horny after. I feel like nutting takes a lot out of you. I believe in the ancients and their belief in semen retention. I don't even like cumming, ever. maybe if there was a girl involved I might feel different.
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I always had a letdown in sports if I masturbated the night before, and it was evident on the field. My coaches would even tell us to lay off wanking the night before a game in the locker room, after practices. Maybe it was just a psychological thing, but I always felt like I performed best when my testosterone was high & I was horny as hell before sports. I had more energy and a stronger "drive" to compete and win, I think!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              I always had a letdown in sports if I masturbated the night before, and it was evident on the field. My coaches would even tell us to lay off wanking the night before a game in the locker room, after practices. Maybe it was just a psychological thing, but I always felt like I performed best when my testosterone was high & I was horny as hell before sports. I had more energy and a stronger "drive" to compete and win, I think!
              That's because sex or masturbating drains you, Guys I worked with in Cornwall were rugby players no sex from Thursday night till the game was over on Saturday, your find its the same with English football league players.

Ever seen a raging bull after servicing a heifer, there like pussy cats and go all silly.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                I prefer sleep after ejaculation. I was never hyper enough to get the trophy.
                This made me giggle a bit more than it should have.
                Current:
                BPFSL: 25 cm/9.84 in (+4/+1.6)
                BPEL: 23 cm/9.06 in (+3/+1.2)
                EG: 15 cm/5.9 in (+1/+0.4)

Current Goal:
                BPEL: 24.25 cm/9.5 in
                EG: 16.5 cm/6.5 in

Progress Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

I rather enjoyed it as well. I was just trying to not encourage the animals! LOL! There are a lot of characters in this forum (I include myself in that)......stick around....you will hear some great things. A few might even apply to PE.
                  Start: August, 2017
                  Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                  Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                  Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Instead of frivolous masturbation your efforts would be better directed at your performing edging/Stop and Starts at the end of your enlargement session. You're better off performing your male enhancement training before your gym training than after.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X