Swedish flower pollen extract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish flower pollen extract

One of the most amazing supps I have ever taken is Swedish flower pollen extract. It is one of the few supps that I take where I can actually tell a noticeable difference to where I don't "think", I "KNOW" it works. I buy the Source Naturals brand. I take 3 a day; morning, lunch, and dinner with or without meals 7 days a week.

From my experience the first month is a bit lackadaisical. Second month and onwards you really start noticing it's effects. I have experienced more intense contractions during orgasm and an increased number of contractions giving the "ropes" effect. SFP is one of the key ingredients in a lot of climax enhancement pills.

If you want to give it a try, I recommend buying a 3 month supply. There have been some climaxes that were so intense that I though I was going to faint. Pair this stuff with sunflower lecithin, arginine, and zinc (I take NOW ZMA) and you got a killer COCKtail for some explosive O's.

Guys feel free to contribute if you have had any experiences with SFP.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Thanks for the info, UB! Do you order yours on ebay or buy them locally? I'd like to try it, on your recommendation, of course!

...ANYTHING FOR EVEN MORE INTENSE ORGASMS!!!

Comment

An extra tidbit that actually applies to ALL supplement taken is taking Bioperine with them. It will actually boost the absorption rates for you body meaning you will get more out of what you are taking. As a word of caution, if you take medications you may want to consult with your doctor before taking bioperine as it will also boost the potency of meds.
      Here are a couple of links among many talking about the benefits of bioperine

BioPerine
      https://www.livestrong.com/article/5...ing-bioperine/
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Thanks for the info, UB! Do you order yours on ebay or buy them locally? I'd like to try it, on your recommendation, of course!

Amazon is the best and cheapest route. If you are impatient like me, you may have success at a mom and pop local vitamin store. Call a few places and see if they got the goods, just keep in mind you will often experience price markups at such places cuz they got to make some mullah too .
        Ultimate Burrito
        Member of the Month Oct 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 10-21-2017, 11:43 AM.
        Recommended Routine

Comment

Funny, just took my first pollen tablet about 1/2 hour ago, just arrived today in the mail. Recommended on another recent thread.

Comment

That's awesome! Dude you gato tell me how it works for you! I as curious as a cat to know if it's just me that experiences these effects or is it common for all because if so, man everyone else is missing out!!! I really started noticing it's effects going into the second month.
            Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
              Funny, just took my first pollen tablet about 1/2 hour ago, just arrived today in the mail. Recommended on another recent thread.
              Hmmm, your gonna have to wait a month or two I guess. Also continuing my experiment with man1manoil after my first batch was confiscated at the airport at Heathrow. Just got the replacement bottle today. Will report back with further observations.

Comment

We just had a fabulous summer which ZZM partially attributes to his "Enhanced Horny Goat Weed" supplement. Whet to buy more for him at the pharmacy and he said it needed to have all the little extras in it; Maca root,Tribulus, Propodium, Tongkat, Saw Palmetto, Muria Puama root, L-Arganine, and Panax Ginseng root.

Had to order on line, but it has just arrived today so I am looking forward to a reenactment of the summer, this Fall!

Comment

Really happy for the both of you; that list of supplements looks legit! Cat Man, you don't know how good you got it. Take it from the Burrito, you got it good man, you got it good.

Everything I have taken that had tongkat in it brought on some serious "man of steel" symptoms!
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                    We just had a fabulous summer which ZZM partially attributes to his "Enhanced Horny Goat Weed" supplement. Whet to buy more for him at the pharmacy and he said it needed to have all the little extras in it; Maca root,Tribulus, Propodium, Tongkat, Saw Palmetto, Muria Puama root, L-Arganine, and Panax Ginseng root.

Had to order on line, but it has just arrived today so I am looking forward to a reenactment of the summer, this Fall!
                    So maca is interesting. I get some crazy endurance from that stuff. I take it in powder form with water. Within 30 minutes I'm feeling a sudden surge of motivation to get things done. I take it sometimes before doing yard work, laundry, or anything else that I really don't feel like doing and it makes the work seem effortless. I love it!
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                      Really happy for the both of you; that list of supplements looks legit! Cat Man, you don't know how good you got it. Take it from the Burrito, you got it good man, you got it good.

Everything I have taken that had tongkat in it brought on some serious "man of steel" symptoms!
                      Testing to see if it is in fact that supplement list that helped. But what swayed me to by the first bottle was the Tongkat. I had read enough to make me curious. Had a great summer as the ZZW mentioned, but keep in mind, my daughter had a summer job, so we had unexpected amounts of free time. I always perform better when there are zero possibilities of interruptions. Live and learn, we don't lock our house during the day, so we even have had a god friend stop by to say hello while we were trying to get busy. That was awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                        Testing to see if it is in fact that supplement list that helped. But what swayed me to by the first bottle was the Tongkat. I had read enough to make me curious. Had a great summer as the ZZW mentioned, but keep in mind, my daughter had a summer job, so we had unexpected amounts of free time. I always perform better when there are zero possibilities of interruptions. Live and learn, we don't lock our house during the day, so we even have had a god friend stop by to say hello while we were trying to get busy. That was awkward.
                        You both should adopt the "flower pot" methodology! Inform everyone that when the flower pot is placed outside, that means y'all be getting the freak on and not to come in or disturb; just keep on driving/walking along. When there is no flower pot, the coast is clear. Easy peasy! LOL
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          You both should adopt the "flower pot" methodology! Inform everyone that when the flower pot is placed outside, that means y'all be getting the freak on and not to come in or disturb; just keep on driving/walking along. When there is no flower pot, the coast is clear. Easy peasy! LOL
                          We are not that friendly with our friends that they know we are even still active. We suspect that many of our friends have not gotten frisky in a long time. Just not something we talk about - we are in our 50's so discussions about these things never happen. Just live in a safe community and never need to lock during the day. We also go to their house and just walk in with a knock and a "hello". Best I can tell, the only think I interrupted was a nap. LOL.

Comment

Haha, with that perspective I don't blame you! So no PEGYM bumper stickers for either of you.
                            Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

Did you end up getting some jock?
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X