HGH releaser fake or proved ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH releaser fake or proved ?

am wired about HGH products , what is the main key of using these products . and can it help height increase for 20's old guys or just fake??

Hey man,
    I actually just bout a product YESTERDAY called HEMOTROPIN, supposed to be one of these GH releasers. I know some guys here at my gym (Golds Gym!! The best!!) that take it and they have gotten some really good results. Ill let you know if it works!!
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Take a look at IF (intermittent fasting) itīs has been comprobed that combining shorts periods of fasting with periods of feeds raises your HGH big time.

Best of all itīs absolutely free.

Regards!
      Sorry for my english! Iīm spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

Originally posted by kakarotto View Post
        Take a look at IF (intermittent fasting) itīs has been comprobed that combining shorts periods of fasting with periods of feeds raises your HGH big time.

Regards!

where did you hear/read that....I would like to learn more about that.
        If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
          where did you hear/read that....I would like to learn more about that.
          Thereīs two guys that are doing it great teaching people about Intermittent Fasting:

Martin Berkhan from LeanGains, his approach involves a daily fasting period of 16 hours followed by a feeding period of 8 hours.

Brad Pilon from Eat Stop Eat, his approach involves a once or twice in a week 24 hours fasting period.

Iīve read the book of Mr Pilon and he has some pretty nice insights into scientific studies showing the benefits of intermittent fasting.

Thereīs plenty of information through Internet now that IF is becoming quite popular.

Regards

Comment

Kakarotto, hey man this intermittent fasting thing sounds really interesting.

Could you send me the link you have to look at it?

Puedes escribir en Espanol si quieres, no me importa y mientras que no soy Espanol, puedo utilisar bien (yo pienso) el idioma. Siento que yo haga este tipo de ayunar todos los dias, pero quiero saber exactamente la informacion que leiste o tienes tu.

Comment

Hi there calixto,

Iīll prefer to speak in english so anyone could benefit of this without the need to know spanish, by the way thank you for your consideration... great level of Spanish Iīm from Tenerife in Canary Islands, did you know that San Antonio in Texas was founded by about 10 to 15 Canary Families ^^

Iīve been doing IF for about 3 months now and Iīve lost about 11 kilograms in that time with lot of bodyfat and I think while maintaining a great deal of my lean mass.

I do 16/8 IF and I donīt change for the old dogma of 6 smalls meals a day. Now when I eat I eat big and I get satisfied, my calories are divided in 3 main meals and 1 snack from 2 pm to 10 pm and I still being in caloric deficit (1800 Kcal).

I will try to be in caloric deficit for long time, itīs been proved that is one of the only ways to prolongate the life span. So far I donīt feel weak in the gym or studying (and Iīm in a degree in computer engineering) and making the right food choices are a lot easier since I do fewers meals.

You can read in the page of the creator, Martin Berkahan a lot of him 16/8 IF approach --> Leangains - Intermittent Fasting for Strength Training and Fat Loss

And here youīve the link to Brad Pilonīs blog --> Brad Pilon's Blog - Eat Stop Eat, Intermittent Fasting, Nutrition, Fasting and the art of losing weight and building muscle.

In the beginning I was thinking about following Pilonīs mehod of 1 to 2 fast a week but Iīve always been a "non breakfast" person so I decided to give it the Martinīs Berkhan Leangais a try and Iīm very happy with it.

Regards!

Comment

Oh, cool man, I will go to these links. Thanks for complementing my Spanish. Oh, and I just meant if you ever wanted to send me a PM (personal message) in Spanish, then feel free!

But cool, thanks again for these links brother, and good luck with your continued reesults.

P.S. I am IN San Antonio now, and I (of course) know ALL ABOUT the Alamo, as it is a big deal in ALL of Texas (I am originally from West Texas), and I knew that Stephen F Austin and his father had originally made a deal with Spain and called it "New Spain" at one time.

Never knew it was people from the Canaries! Great info!

Comment

wtf . am posting my own Question then u turned to something else . and do not know what u r takin about. (IF) sounds like a kind of regime does not related to HGH at all.

Any way . am interested to know what is the difference between HGH and testosterone in men ???

Comment

Originally posted by pro_xp View Post
                    wtf . am posting my own Question then u turned to something else . and do not know what u r takin about. (IF) sounds like a kind of regime does not related to HGH at all.

Any way . am interested to know what is the difference between HGH and testosterone in men ???
                    Originally posted by kakarotto View Post

Regards!
                    I was trying to help YOU, read my first post and you will see why I was speaking about IF. Then Calixto has doubts and I just wanted to be polite with him as here we try to help each others.

Comment

All those OTC supplements HGH releasers, are bullshit. Waste of money. There is no such thing as homeopathic HGH releaser. Some ingredients can promote healthy levels of natural HGH production, but NONE of them will make the body produce more for any significant gain in muscle mass.

Comment

HGH releaser is not fake at all. HGH is a hormone that is responsible for growth and metabolism but what happens as we get older, suddenly level of this hormone drops. HGH releaser helps to stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete HGH as required by the body.It provides energy and stamina, improves mental alertness and concentration, improves sexual drive, reduces fatigue, wrinkles and aging. HGH advanced is one effective and natural HGH releasers and free of any adverse effects.

Comment

spam
                          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                          now: 7X5
                          next: 8X6

Comment

HGH releaser. Dude who sold you on that? If there are ANY I repeat ANY herbs or natural stuff in it, it doesn't do shit.
                            i believe the original poster of this is only 20. I would not take HGH until you get older. it will screw up your natural levels, and will probably hurt you in the long run.
                            you already have the best thing going for you right now. Natural Testosterone. All you gotta do i lift big(and lift right) and get your diet in check. eating right ,at least for me ,is harder then working out.
                            once you get older get REAL HGH. and no you can't buy it a GNC or Hi-Health. you can get Generic HGH "Blue Tops" fairly cheap.
                            or you can do Testosterone cypionate. 500mg a week.

Comment

Working...
                            X