Height, and when it stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Height, and when it stops

So Ive been racking my brain up on the whole height thing, on whether I'll grow some more and it seems kinda stupid but meh. At present, Im 20 years old and 5'11" 1/2. My Dads 5'9" and my moms 5'9" 1/2, her side of the family is filled with giants, my grandfather was 6'2" with a wide frame in his day, while all my uncles are 6'3"+ and an aunt thats 5'10". All my uncles on my dads side are 5"8"-5"9". I was wondering if its still possible to grow after 20 or is it something thats done for us men at 18 or 19? When did you guys stop growing, or have you experienced further growth into adulthood?
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

I don't think I have grown any since I was 17 but maybe I'll hit a late growth spurt in the next few years. I have heard about guys in their early-mid 20s getting taller out of nowhere.

Comment

I did, grew like almost 2" when I was 19-20ish. Maybe it was cause I started eating ALOT and started to become a GYM FREAK!!!

Comment

Growing varies so much. I was 5'9 in 8th grade...now about 6 or 7 years later I'm 5'10....

my younger brother on the other hand was like 5'6 in 10th grade and, now being in 12th, hes like 6'2. I swear..that fucker grew like a plant. And the scary thing is the relative lack of armpit and facial hair that he has, which indicates he may continue to grow for some time!

I think a better indicator of your potential height can be answered by "how much have you grown in the past year?"

Comment

Well, last year I was at 5'11" exactly, now Im just wee bit over 5'11" 1/2. When I graduated from high school(2 years ago) I was 5"10'

Comment

Like you Wolf Man, I was just shy of 6' when I hit my 20's, then gained another half inch in my early 20's to hit 6' on the nose. But my dick's STILL growing, so you see, hope springs eternal.

Comment

I stopped growing in height at 19. My Dad was 21.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                Like you Wolf Man, I was just shy of 6' when I hit my 20's, then gained another half inch in my early 20's to hit 6' on the nose. But my dick's STILL growing, so you see, hope springs eternal.
                Lol, wouldn't it be nice if you could increase your height in a similar way to PE. Well, If I stay at 5'11" 3/4 then I wont cry about it, the average height in Canada is 5'8" so I would be content, but to hit that 6 foot mark would just be awesome haha

Comment

Have you seen this thread? It may interest you a little!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercise-health-forum/10605-growing-taller-full-body-pe.html
                  BPEL - 6.25"
                  EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Comment

Working...
                  X