Smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smell

I have a pretty embarrassing problem. You can probably tell from the title. I don't know what it is, but my penis always smells a little bit like fish. I wash it thoroughly and pull the skin back when peeing and clean it properly. Does anyone think they know what could be causing this. Any advice would be great. Thank you
    Starting May 16 2011:
    Length - 7 3/16
    Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
    Length - 8
    Girth - 6

Could be a yeast infection. If this is persistant i would pay a visit to the doctor.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Man, Kingpole sounds right here. I take it that your intact (you still have your foreskin)? Well, I would just wash it, but I have heard of guys causing more problems by over-using soap to clean the foreskin. I would just take a soapy bath.

And another thing you might try is (this will sound weird) but put some yogurt on it (the kind with active cultures, but most have active cultures anyway, but I know that "Activia" does).

Yogurt can introduce new/good bacteria that will take over whatever is making it smell.

You can also try some of those feminine products for yeast infections, but I just think you have a case of built up smegma.

Good luck, hope this helps (even if it does sound like crazy advice).

Crazy Calixto, I can hear the comments now, but I am SERIOUS!

Comment

Wtf, I thought only girls get yeast infections lol. And how do you know yogurt will work, did you have this problem too? And what is a build up of smegma?
        Starting May 16 2011:
        Length - 7 3/16
        Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
        Length - 8
        Girth - 6

Comment

actually yogert may help , I use it after drinking protein to i dont have protein breth all day becasue even if i brush after i think you can still smell it but eating yogert clears it right up

Comment

He's talking about putting it on, not eating it lol. And I searched what smegma is and I'm pretty sure I don't have a build up of it because I wash it very often.
            Starting May 16 2011:
            Length - 7 3/16
            Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
            Length - 8
            Girth - 6

Comment

Drinking yogurt works also. From inside ---> out
              VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I eat ALOT of yogurt though.
                Starting May 16 2011:
                Length - 7 3/16
                Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
                Length - 8
                Girth - 6

Comment

Does the odor/scent of your urine & ejaculate have this "fish" like odor? Might be helpful to see things are or are not effected.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by horsedick.mpeg View Post
                    I eat ALOT of yogurt though.

Drinking yogurt improve overall health(like many other foods), but it remains a food as long as your entire diet is not natural, healty..

Are you eating sweets, food with sugars(including almost all fruits)?

Have you done the test for east or visited a doctor?
                    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                      Drinking yogurt improve overall health(like many other foods), but it remains a food as long as your entire diet is not natural, healty..

Are you eating sweets, food with sugars(including almost all fruits)?

Have you done the test for east or visited a doctor?
                      Well, have you?
                      Originally posted by horsedick.mpeg View Post
                      He's talking about putting it on, not eating it lol. And I searched what smegma is and I'm pretty sure I don't have a build up of it because I wash it very often.
                      Right, I actually AM talking about using it topically and applying it to the smelly area. The active cultures and microbes/bacterium can quite possibly OVERWHELM whatever is causing the scent.

Its kinda like why you eat yogurt when you have travelers diarrhea, the yogurt OVERWHELMS the new bacteria that are causing the diarrhea.

Comment

If you have weird smelling secretions or breath, go to the doctor. Sometimes these odors are associated with chemical imbalances caused by serious diseases -- like diabetes.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          If you have weird smelling secretions or breath, go to the doctor. Sometimes these odors are associated with chemical imbalances caused by serious diseases -- like diabetes.
                          I agree. Just ask your doctor.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Dangler, I think my ejaculate does have this odor, I'll pay attention next time.

Ideal, I eat ALOT of food lol. I'm trying to gain muscle, so I am eating alot of protein. And I do eat lots of fruit too because I love fruit lol. But no sugars besides fruit.

Calixto, I'll try the yogurt thing.

Batwoman, your scaring the shit out of me with this disease stuff lol. But I'm pretty sure I don't have any disease (hopefully not), and I'm sure I don't have diabetes, because like I said, the only sugars I eat are in fruits.

I am actually going to get a physical within the next couple of weeks, so it is perfect timing. Thanks a bunch for your concern guys.

One last thing, I noticed these little bubbles I guess, on the head. I remember seeing them on an episode of "The Doctors". I believe it starts with a P but I'm not sure. Could this be causing the smell?
                            Starting May 16 2011:
                            Length - 7 3/16
                            Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
                            Length - 8
                            Girth - 6

Comment

Don't mean to scare you, just get you to take it seriously. It's great that you are going for a physical soon anyway, just make sure you're not shy about asking lots of questions and telling your doctor about your concerns. That's what doctors are there for!

Comment

Working...
                              X