resistance bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resistance bands

Since the gym burned down, I have been doing at-home stuff for strength. I think bands are key. Its just another tool like weights and body weight. In Tom Brady's book he suggests all sorts of strange and dynamic movements with resistance bands and loops. I don't bother with that, i do movements that will help me when I do get back to a gym. Basically heavy compound movements. Like today im on a chest press movement. Im on a 90lb band. The store maxes out with a 100lb band, I want to be on that by the end of summer. Anyone else like these things? (or dislike?)
    "I will lick my dick"

Resistance bands can be great tools on their own or in addition to other forms of training. They have the advantage of creating more tension as the bands expand. This more closely mimic the natural strength curve of most movements.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
      Since the gym burned down, I have been doing at-home stuff for strength. I think bands are key. Its just another tool like weights and body weight. In Tom Brady's book he suggests all sorts of strange and dynamic movements with resistance bands and loops. I don't bother with that, i do movements that will help me when I do get back to a gym. Basically heavy compound movements. Like today im on a chest press movement. Im on a 90lb band. The store maxes out with a 100lb band, I want to be on that by the end of summer. Anyone else like these things? (or dislike?)
      Resistance bands are awesome! Between those and body weight exercises, you can literally strength train anywhere!
      Kimberly
      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Been rehabbing my new knee, the therapist uses bands on me. Very light tension, but helps.

Back to the sun.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

We use them at my yoga class.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Resistance Band increase the loading at the end of the range of the exercise.

Comment

did the 100lb band standing chest press easy this morning. 4 reps
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
              X