The natural way to come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The natural way to come?

Hey guys and girls, been wondering this for a LONG time, what's the natural/normal way to come? I'm pretty sure when you come it's your kegel muscles contracting and shooting the cum out right? I can either let my cock do it's thing and kegel involuntarily, or I can kegel it manually myself and try shoot further or harder or whatever, anyone else do this? What's your opinion? What's the "normal" way to do it?

Edit: I should say I can also do the opposite of a kegel (I think) and push the cum out by using the muscles I would use to go to the men's room, is that okay/normal?
    Nextblue
    Last edited by Nextblue; 11-08-2018, 04:18 AM.

Normal yes i suppose .
    We do a lot of pelvic floor training onsite for stamina improvement and other purposes .
    So that includes kegels and reverse kegels.

Comment

Hi After going through a period when I could ne feel myself ejaculating, and found out when I was searching about Jelqing in 1994/5 I found this guys blog which was very interesting, it was all about jelqing and stretching and yes kegels got going with them and overcome my then problem, but then it was just straight kegels and now I do reverse as well, but you really do need to watch what your doing as it can bring on ED if you go over the top with exercising, and that you do not need.

If your laying on your back and your cum hits your face that great and if you want that bit extra cum get on lecithin, this you can find about here in this forum.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
      X