weight gain skinny guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight gain skinny guys

The recent onsite article is interesting from a weight gain perspective .

Many guys struggle to gain weight this article gives good clues to why in many cases this might happen.
    Very active guys who want to gain weight are usually told to eat full stop end of story. In the case of very active guys the burning of energy should be addressed .

https://www.pegym.com/sexual-health/...uman-endurance

The old school physical culturenguys addressed three points with weight gain.

So increase food intake . Decrease energy outgoing and relax the mind.

Comment

Ok so if 6000 calories odd is the most the average person can absorb on an ongoing basis a lot of stuff starts making sense .

So back in the day the guys that cut cane by hand would say they couldn't keep their weight up during the season.

Lots of guys that are very active have trouble gaining weight and are just told to eat more . Obviously during the weight gain period the other points the old time physical culture were into should receive more attention .

Comment

Brief, intense resistance training focusing on the basics will help to increase muscle mass during these periods.

Adding calories in the form of shakes can be convenient and relatively inexpensive. Whole milk, eggs, quality protein powder, fruit or some other preferred flavoring (for high calorie shakes adding ice cream or even safflower oil is good) and creatine. Excellent for post-workout nutriment.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Ok so if 6000 calories odd is the most the average person can absorb on an ongoing basis a lot of stuff starts making sense .

So back in the day the guys that cut cane by hand would say they couldn't keep their weight up during the season.

Lots of guys that are very active have trouble gaining weight and are just told to eat more . Obviously during the weight gain period the other points the old time physical culture were into should receive more attention .
          Very high activity lifestyles or professions can present a challenge. Recovery ability is limited, so a notable intake in calories (quality nutrition- not just emply calories) and abbreviated training routines would be a good place to start.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Very high activity lifestyles or professions can present a challenge. Recovery ability is limited, so a notable intake in calories (quality nutrition- not just emply calories) and abbreviated training routines would be a good place to start.
            In the past where heavy physical labour jobs were more common it was often advised to limit extraneous physical activity during periods of weight gain .
            This concept seemed to get put aside in modern times .

Comment

I am going to try gain some weight too... Do you think that some supplements and vitamins are important for it? I like to get some from Canadian Pharmacy, for example. I think they are really good and well working. Have a look there, maybe you will find them interesting to you too
              Last edited by chetnat; 10-09-2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

To gain weight you need to eat a lot but not fast food but protein and carbohydrates. It is desirable to eat often but in small portions. To gain weight, it is good to eat dried fruits, fruits (especially bananas), cereals, oatmeal, buckwheat, pearl barley, various nuts, etc. You can also eat protein and play sports. You can read about how to gain weight on<url removed> . there are many ways to gain weight so I think you will succeed
                  Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  ☼ Wizard ☼
                  White Tiger Award 2015
                  Last edited by Dangler; 10-11-2020, 07:50 AM.

Comment

If you read the thread you will grasp my point mWttr2.

Comment

Working...
                    X