Routines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routines

Instead of hijacking threads lets go over our fitness regimes here..

Height: 176cm (5 foot 9)
    Weight: 114.7 kg (251 pounds) Attempting to get this down to about 105kg but we will see how much fat i have to get rid of.
    Chest: 138 cm (54 inch)
    Waist: 102cm (40 inch)
    Shoulders: 155+cm (60+ inch) (ran out of tailor tape only just though)
    Quads Top: 69 cm (27 inch)
    Calfs: 48cm (19 inch)
    Biceps: 40 cm (16 inch) (struggled always)
    Forearms: 33cm (13 inch)
    Love handles: 109cm (43 inch) <-- this will be the target of this cut (though i'm fully aware you can't "target" fat areas)
    neck: 42 cm (16.5 inch)
    (any other measurement on request including photos if necessary)

Goals: Stage worthy body for bodybuilding or swim suit. (also pipe dream but powerlifting competitive)
    And generally keeping fit and strong and maintaining that for as long as possible...

This would be ideal for my goals
    This would be my ideal body

https://www.google.com/search?q=crai...SibRnszOExdFYM

At Least his aesthetics and muscle balance.
    craig capurso

Regime: Currently due to covid i can only do functional type training in the house (push ups, sit ups, squats)
    Regular regime: Strength training 5-6 times a week which consists of PUSH-PULL-LEGS one day rest.. repeat. (i find 8 reps to be a hybrid between strength and bb training)
    PUSH
    Mon- Bench press (barbell) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    Shoulder press (barbell) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    Tricep Pulldown (ropes) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    Bench press (dumbell) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    PULL
    Tue- row (barbell) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    deadlift 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    bicep curl (barbell) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    bicep curl (dumbell) 3-4 sets 8 reps
    LEGS
    Wed-squats 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    leg press (machine) 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    Thur- rest
    Fri-Repeat
    That is the core of my routine other exercises are added in but these are the non negotiables
    Cardio- Competitive Tennis 3 times a week (usually 5 hours)
    Diet- Extremely strict 1500 calorie intake + protein supplementation (shakes)
    Increases and decreases with goals in mind for example if im looking to bulk i will stretch it out too 1800+
    Cutting diet can go as low as 900
    So we will call 1500 a maintenance diet for myself
    Supplements- It's been a few years since my last cycles of testosterone.. i'm attempting the natural methods these days (unless my trt gets approved in which case it's really only getting my level to healthy anyhow)
    Medicine- Diaformin..(1800+ calories has its toll)

I'd love to hear other peoples rigimes and things they do to keep fit and healthy and maintain a nice figure

Or their diet and exercise methods

Might also add from the age of 18-26 i was a bricklayer as a primary job (which was great for keeping the fat at bay)
    Also attribute a lot of my gains from these years..
    Since i stopped working it's been a far more difficult to keep the fat at bay and requires a far more strict approach to fitness.
    closed297
    Last edited by closed297; 08-17-2020, 10:57 AM.
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

I use a bicycle instead of car to get to work, daily.
    I do yoga daily.
    And 5G tea daily.

Plan to get back into circuit training as soon as the rain clears (day 54 of rain in the ROK)
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I do yoga daily.
      I wish i had that level of dedication..

I find it extremely difficult..
      Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

ride my bike 12 miles everyday.(except if it's smokey outside from a fire)
        yesterday i did 14 miles

dropped 30 pounds
        currently steady 188 pounds...
        goal is about 180 or so..

highest weight in my 20's was 250-255 pounds, size 44..

I wear a size 32( prefer to wear a 34 for the extra crotch room though and i don't want to spend more money on new stuff anyways...)
        size L shirt.

with your lack of Cardio daily work outs, that is what will hold you back from losing any weight...

at lest 4 miles minimum walk
        you can start at a 1 mile then work you way up to 4 miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbytoVspd88&t

Thick_Unit
        Banned
        Last edited by Thick_Unit; 08-15-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I try to walk 1.5 to 2 mi a day; usually I drive to a local mall for that. Then there is the housework and yardwork. I pay for the lawnmowing, a treat I started doing after I passed age 70.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

i wear size 36 at 250 pounds.. (Australia may be different)

with your lack of Cardio daily work outs, that is what will hold you back from losing any weight...
            Infact its because i have deficient testosterone.. (The reason FAT loss is difficult)

Also clearly stated multiple times in multiple threads im not interested in losing weight.. only fat..

If i wanted to lose weight cardio would be my second choice..

If i wanted to lose weight like you did i would just starve myself or do meth (joke the meth part not the starving). (And most likely do it quicker than you even with test deficiency)

As both methods alleviate as much muscle mass

Unfortunately for me i want to be healthy and look good.. for alsong as possible...

I haven't been going to the gym for 14 years.. studying personal training.. successfully transforming 100's of people's lives with the best methods.. so i can ride my bike for 4 hours a day to alleviate ALL the work i've put in..

(And trust me if it did benefit me i would have no issue doing it motivation wise)

In Fact it's common knowledge anything over an hour of cardio a day is a waste of your time and that's not even factoring in my goals which is muscle retention..

Some studies even suggest 30 minutes 4-5 days a week is ample..

But as i said in other threads you do what makes YOU happy...

I'm happy to hear what works for you (even if its grossly contradicting to ANYONE with slight knowledge or education around fitness, sports, nutrition or just common knowledge) However i highly doubt i will ever take any advice on my personal goals from anybody who won't even do the common courtesy of a simple google search AS A MINIMUM before they speak.

I'm glad YOUR happy with the methods you use..I'd be happier if you acknowledged science and even medical professionals refute your claims...

Let's not even get started on Strength coaches, Sports coaches, Bodybuilders, Athletes or personal trainers as NONE would endorse your methods or find them viable for long term success.

If you LIKE cardio that's great..

But sweating weight out is not the optimal choice for me or most people (but hey let's not let science get in the way of a good thing)

I would also like to mention i have lost over 50 pounds since february (with photos) with no cardio (covid has restricted my tennis)..And MAINTAINED IT <----Most importantly. WITHOUT cardio OR extreme dieting..(It's almost like the books you read to become a personal trainer work?)

You may wonder how i would let myself get to 300+ pounds..

The medication i'm on for my antipsychotics are renowned for weight gain (olanzapine) which i started in 2019 before that i was 210 pounds.. that coupled with gym restriction led to massive weight gain add the fact i have low testosterone there is your cocktail..

I won't lie bad dieting was also crucial to my weight gain but the antipsychotics did not help with my motivation to reverse the effects sooner.
            closed297
            Last edited by closed297; 08-15-2020, 11:30 AM.
            Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Okay, currently I'm on calorie restriction to lose weight. Diet looks like this:

Sunday : Fast
              Monday : 1,000 calories (protein load)
              Tuesday : 1,250 calories (low carb/keto)
              Wednesday : 1,500 calories (low carb/keto)
              Thursday : Fast
              Friday : 1,500 calories (low carb/keto)
              Saturday : Cheat (call it 3,500 calories)

That's an average of about 1,200 calories a day. When I hit 185 lbs, that'll stop, and I'll get back to my normal eating habits. I don't typically count calories, but my meals are generally grain-free with generous protein and veg. I normally do one 36-hour fast per week and one cheat day where anything goes. Otherwise, I'd say it's pretty much paleo : plenty of protein, plenty of veg, plenty of good fats (avocado, coconut oil, etc). I lost 25 pounds about 18 months ago, and with this diet, along with exercise have kept that off since. Now I'm in a push to lose 15 more, and I see no reason I won't keep that off with similar habits.

Now to exercise. I tend to follow a waving intensity protocol as introduced to me by Scott Sonnon. This focuses on creating workouts based on metabolic demand as opposed to breaking them up by muscle group, for example. At the moment, I'm doing roughly this:

Sun : No Intensity Recovery
              Mon : Low Intensity (Yoga)
              Tue : Med Intensity (Hypertrophy, right now I'm approximating StrongLifts 5x5 at home with bodyweight and dumbbells)
              Wed : Low Intensity (Yoga)
              Thur : Med Intensity (Either the same as Tuesday or I might mix it up with a TRX workout, still aimed at hypertrophy)
              Fri : High Intensity (Interval training at 90% usually with my 15 lb Onnit Steel Mace involved)
              Sat : Lengthy trail run/Yardwork (takes about 2.5 hours to mow, weed eat, etc around my place)

I love to run trails so I'll typically squeeze in two shorter runs during the week (20 mins or so), depending on time, then the weekend run is usually closer to an hour.

I'm currently ~188 lbs and 6'0". I generally wear 32-34" pants, but I took my measurements before the weight loss challenge :

hips : 38.25"
              belly/love handles : 38.75"
              waist : 38.25"
              chest : 42.5"
              shoulders : 50.25"
              neck : 15.5"

I'll measure again when that's over on August 24th. It's funny how pant sizes here in the states generally don't reflect your actual hip measurements.
              madyogi
              Member of the Month April 2020
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by madyogi; 08-15-2020, 12:22 PM.
              START : 2/6/2020
              BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
              CURRENT : 11/18/2021
              BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

How do you find the yoga affects your core strength?

I've heard it does wonders (in fact it's rumoured arnie himself was into yoga)

It's something i've thought about often.. but to be honest find it SO difficult.

How much time is required for a decent routine that will show positive effects?
                Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

So, this is a can-o-worms. Back when I got my personal trainer cert, I was already a certified yoga teacher, and I continue to know more about that subject than the personal training, even though I don't actively maintain either certification anymore.

The short answers:

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
                  How do you find the yoga affects your core strength?

I've heard it does wonders (in fact it's rumoured arnie himself was into yoga)
                  Yes, yoga posture practice can do wonders for your core strength. But like every other modality in physical culture, yoga can be done poorly to little effect and even in such a way that does harm.

It's something i've thought about often.. but to be honest find it SO difficult.
                  Is it difficult physically, like you find it difficult to hold certain poses because of mobility/flexibility limitations? If so, what routines/poses are you trying to do? Were you attending classes at some point, or trying some videos?

How much time is required for a decent routine that will show positive effects?
                  This is a really broad question, but generally speaking 15-20 mins 5 days a week is better than 1 hour twice a week, especially at first. My sessions are generally 30-45 minutes, and they are specific to what I need on those specific days.

Those are the short answers, but if you're really interested in adding some posture practice to your routine, I'd be happy to discuss further.
                  START : 2/6/2020
                  BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                  CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                  BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Is it difficult physically, like you find it difficult to hold certain poses because of mobility/flexibility limitations?
                    I find the type of pain harder to push through than any other workout.. And i'm not that soft with most other workouts..

Were you attending classes at some point, or trying some videos?
                    Classes

If so, what routines/poses are you trying to do?
                    Also no idea..

Those are the short answers, but if you're really interested in adding some posture practice to your routine, I'd be happy to discuss further.
                    I would attempt a routine if you made one for me.
                    closed297
                    Last edited by closed297; 08-15-2020, 09:20 PM.
                    Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

i wear size 36 at 250 pounds.. (Australia may be different)

Infact its because i have deficient testosterone.. (The reason FAT loss is difficult)

Also clearly stated multiple times in multiple threads im not interested in losing weight.. only fat..

If i wanted to lose weight cardio would be my second choice..
                      I'm picturing the beer gut
                      excuses excuses...

dude my testosterone levels are WAY lower then your level 250ng/dL(morning test the 289 was an after noon they don't count anything after 12pm).. that is less then you ..
                      that pretty much proves a higher testosterone or using steroids changes nothing...

that is exactly what I lost was fat... My Body fat is approximately 10-12%
                      Not many people can say they are 190 pounds and wear a size 32 jeans size in the US..
                      \

I eat what ever the hell i want. too as long as it's..
                      not processed food or added sugars.. lol..
                      i have those like once in a while..

most people are obese the media lies the number of obese is way higher then they want everyone to believe it makes it easier to ignore the problem ... BEING OBESE IS A BIGGER ISSUE THAN COVID..(plus it significantly increases chances of death from covid)...

I see this morbidly obese(like 400-500 pounds) guy working out EVERY DAY.. since I started going there He has lost quite a bit of fat all ready .. I have not talked to him but in the last month i'm sure he has lost 50-60 pounds all ready he does about 4 miles everyday... the difference is noticeable

I compared both my photos from a year ago and today no apparent loss of upper body muscle,
                      85% of the fat gone... still some to go on my stomach area but mostly gone everywhere else on the upper body ... i don't want to do a revival yet... tell i got more progress done ...
                      Thick_Unit
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Thick_Unit; 08-16-2020, 12:32 AM.

Comment

excuses excuses...
                        Lol.. yeah your right the endocrinologist and dietitian who studied for 10+ plus years just liked me and wanted me to have roids.. (Which i still haven't got)

That's how they make every decision.. (purley if they like you or not.. Blood tests mean nothing and should be eradicated)

They risk the integrity of their career so i could look better without doing cardio...

I'll let them know everyone is lazy and they should ignore everything they have ever studied in their lifetime because it's is useless, cause one guy (who has no photos) i know does 4 hours of cardio and MIRACULOUSLY lost some weight. (NOT FAT JUST WEIGHT)

I'll let them know it's legit because he said it on the internet.. (The mecca for fool proof methods)

Better get the memo out quick so we can avoid this obesity pandemic..

Not many people can say they are 190 pounds and wear a size 32 jeans size in the US..
                        I'm sure less people can say their chest is 2 inches smaller than arnolds in his prime..or have their abs showing at 115kg.. But let's not go tit for tat.. Your clearly superior and your methods are fool proof. I wouldn't feel right comparing myself to your perfection..

I see this morbidly obese(like 400-500 pounds) guy working out EVERY DAY..
                        Your right weight lifting is a direct route to obesity despite what anyone says.. (Lets not worry that science and medicine state the exact opposite)..

In fact we should all stop EVERYTHING and ride our bike 4 hours a day then run for 2 hours on top of that while starving our bodies of nutrients otherwise how are we going to wear size 32..

Who needs nutrition or calorie control when you can can do cardio for 6 hours a day then not eat..

Truly jealous of how AWESOME your methods are just wish i knew you earlier..

Infact i'm going to rearrange everything i know as of today.. Thank you for being alive and informing how bad my methods are.. I think i'll also offer refunds to any former client i ever had (even if they succeed) because i didn't let them know 6 hours of cardio and starvation is essential to wearing size 32...

I just hope they can forgive me.

I'll be sure to send them your details so they can contact you for guaranteed results.. i'll let them know if their deficient in anything you can get them through it anyways with no medical help..

Was $45 dollars an hour enough?
                        Just incase il let them know you knowledge is priceless so you can dictate your price..
                        closed297
                        Last edited by closed297; 08-16-2020, 12:54 AM.
                        Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Lol.. yeah your right the endocrinologist and dietitian who studied for 10+ plus years just liked me and wanted me to have roids.. (Which i still haven't got)

That's how they make every decision.. (purley if they like you or not.. Blood tests mean nothing and should be eradicated)

They risk the integrity of their career so i could look better without doing cardio...

I'll let them know everyone is lazy and they should ignore everything they have ever studied in their lifetime because it's is useless, cause one guy (who has no photos) i know does 4 hours of cardio and MIRACULOUSLY lost some weight. (NOT FAT JUST WEIGHT)

I'll let them know it's legit because he said it on the internet.. (The mecca for fool proof methods)

Better get the memo out quick so we can avoid this obesity pandemic..

I'm sure less people can say their chest is 2 inches smaller than arnolds in his prime..or have their abs showing at 115kg.. But let's not go tit for tat.. Your clearly superior and your methods are fool proof. I wouldn't feel right comparing myself to your perfection..

Your right weight lifting is a direct route to obesity despite what anyone says.. (Lets not worry that science and medicine state the exact opposite)..

In fact we should all stop EVERYTHING and ride our bike 4 hours a day then run for 2 hours on top of that while starving our bodies of nutrients otherwise how are we going to wear size 32..

Who needs nutrition or calorie control when you can can do cardio for 6 hours a day then not eat..

Truly jealous of how AWESOME your methods are just wish i knew you earlier..

Infact i'm going to rearrange everything i know as of today.. Thank you for being alive and informing how bad my methods are.. I think i'll also offer refunds to any former client i ever had (even if they succeed) because i didn't let them know 6 hours of cardio and starvation is essential to wearing size 32...

I just hope they can forgive me.

I'll be sure to send them your details so they can contact you for guaranteed results.. i'll let them know if their deficient in anything you can get them through it anyways with no medical help..

Was $45 dollars an hour enough?
                          Just incase il let them know you knowledge is priceless so you can dictate your price..
                          you should see the useless USDA food pyramid
                          great if your selling cattle to the local market... if you're such the expert then why are you hitting up everyone for the routine... who says i starve or do 6 hours of cardio. I can fit a 12 miles bike ride into an hour in 15min...
                          I don't want to post my photos yet cause i'm going to make my own thread on it. later on...

I have lots of beef/chicken/seafood ,fruits and vegetables in my fridge.. which have VERY HIGH nutritional VALUE and low calories..

Comment

if you're such the expert then why are you hitting up everyone for the routine
                            I'd love to hear other peoples rigimes and things they do to keep fit and healthy and maintain a nice figure
                            Or their diet and exercise methods
                            I'm happy to hear what works for you (even if its grossly contradicting to ANYONE with slight knowledge or education around fitness, sports, nutrition or just common knowledge) However i highly doubt i will ever take any advice on my personal goals from anybody who won't even do the common courtesy of a simple google search AS A MINIMUM before they speak.
                            So you're reading is as efficient as your fitness regime..

From the information you provided me..

I didn't know specifics so i put in age 35 and height 6 foot.

Hope you have a big fridge.

To build lean muscle, you should consume the following calories and macronutrients every day:

3874 Calories
                            To lose weight, you should consume the following calories and macronutrients every day:
                            2781 Calories
                            Sounds like a lot of chicken and vegetables..
                            I'm picturing the beer gut
                            Also i don't drink..
                            Also your photo gets mine..
                            I'm not worried about holding of for a later date, though i'd prefer to post one at 105kg (10 weeks from now)
                            But i'm happy and comfortable with my current weight and
                            aesthetics.
                            I'm also happy to show the before and after since february as evidence something i'm doing is working out ok.
                            -50 pounds or so.
                            that pretty much proves a higher testosterone or using steroids changes nothing...
                            More pearls of wisdom..
                            Let's focus on Testosterone based steroids..
                            It's a FACT that increasing your testosterone will increase the rate of which your body will allow the process of protein synthesis
                            This is pivotal to gaining muscle mass
                            The way you progress (even in cardio) is by tearing muscle fibers then repairing them ideally with protein.
                            If your level is for example 7 and you take a supplemented version that increases it to 55 potentially you have the ability to repair the torn fiber 7-8 faster.
                            No you can't just inject away and expect muscle mass.. However if you are engaging in training and following a diet you can expect the repairing of your muscle to be repaired 7-8 faster.
                            This is often why even athletes take them (not just bodybuilders) as the appeal of repairing their muscles at a rate that's higher than usual is beneficial..
                            Lance armstrong? as your a keen bike rider..
                            There is a reason they are deemed illegal in sports..
                            But by your logic its because they don't work right?
                            Now TRT is not steroid use but simply allowing your deficient body to be equal to the average man.
                            But of course that isn't necessary for you..
                            So essentially using excess amounts of testosterone will allow muscle growth at the rate of 7-8 faster in this example..
                            Even getting your level from 8 (which is mine) to 28-32 is nearly 4 times the advantage (which 25% of the population roughly already have)
                            But don't take my word for it..

How Effective Are Steroids?

Many steroid users would like you to believe that their superhuman bodies are more a result of hard work than drugs, but this isn’t true.
                            Yes, it takes a lot of sweat to look like them, but it also takes a lot of drugs.
                            The reason for this is simple: You can only build so much muscle and get so lean naturally, and that’s not good enough for many fitness competitors, influencers, and fanatics. They want more size and strength and less fat—and will pay a high price to accomplish this.
                            To understand how big a difference steroids can make, let’s take a brief look at how powerful these drugs are.
                            In a review of the steroid literature conducted by scientists at Maastricht University, researchers found that during periods of ten weeks or fewer, the average muscle gains in people doing resistance training while on anabolic steroids ranged between 4 to 11 pounds.
                            The most impressive amount of muscle growth was nearly 16 pounds of lean mass gained in just six weeks of weightlifting with steroids—more than what natural guys will gain in their first six months of weightlifting.
                            What’s more, this study doesn’t represent the full potential of steroids, because it included recreational, novice drug users (who often don’t know what they’re doing) with more experienced and informed weightlifters.
                            When you look at just people who’ve perfected the process of using drugs, training, and diet to get bigger, leaner, and stronger, the results are even more impressive.
                            A good example of this is a study conducted by scientists at the University of Jyväskylä, where an elite bodybuilder allowed researchers to observe and inspect his body for a year.
                            During this period, the bodybuilder used steroids for all but four weeks, and the results were staggering: he gained about 15 pounds of muscle, increased his lower-body strength by about 16% and added an inch to his 25-inch quads and 17-inch biceps.
                            There’s more, too—his body fat didn’t budge throughout the entire process, remaining at about 8.5% the entire time.
                            Another validation of the effectiveness of steroids is a study conducted by scientists at the Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, where they randomly assigned 43 men to one of four groups.
                            1. Group one took a placebo and did no exercise.
                            2. Group two took testosterone and did no exercise.
                            3. Group three took a placebo and exercised.
                            4. Group four took testosterone and exercised.

All groups were given a standardized diet to follow, and the people who exercised squatted and bench pressed three times per week for a total of twelve sets of six reps, with varying amounts of weights lifted in each workout. Muscle size was measured by MRI, and strength was determined by actual one-rep maximums.
                            As you can see, the results demonstrate by steroids are so popular:
                            https://legionathletics.com/wp-conte...e-10weeks1.png
                            The results are particularly mind-boggling when it came to muscle growth:
                            • The placebo group gained no muscle.
                            • The testosterone-only group gained an average of 6.6 pounds of muscle.
                            • The exercise-only group gained an average of 4.4 pounds of muscle.
                            • The testosterone and exercise group gained an average of 13 pounds of muscle.

Yes, you read that correctly.
                            The testosterone-only group gained more muscle than the guys weightlifting three times per week, and the testosterone-and-exercise group gained about three times as much muscle on average as the exercise-only folk.
                            Some people will try to argue that what we’re seeing here is increased water retention in the muscles registering as lean mass, but other research conducted by the same group shows otherwise, confirming that anabolic steroids increase muscle fiber growth.
                            Another thing to keep in mind is the men were given just 600 milligrams of testosterone per week, which is a beginner’s dosage by today’s standards.
                            Many guys are using multiple times that amount with multiple other drugs, and if you know what you’re doing, the more anabolics you take, the more muscle you gain.
                            Muscle and strength aren’t the only benefits of steroid use—they also help keep you lean.
                            Research shows that testosterone directly inhibits the creation of fat cells, which helps explain why higher levels of testosterone are associated with lower levels of body fat, and lower levels with higher body fat percentages.
                            And, as I’ve mentioned, that’s just testosterone. Several other steroids also promote a leaner, more muscular physique and, when combined properly, are incredibly powerful.

The bottom line?

Steroids are impressively effective at increasing muscle growth and strength and promoting leanness. You don’t need drugs to build a great body, but they make it a much easier and faster process.
                            Summary: Even a small dose of steroids allows you to gain muscle and strength two to three times faster than you could naturally, and raises your absolute ceiling for muscle growth far above what your genes would otherwise allow.
                            closed297
                            Last edited by closed297; 08-16-2020, 04:51 AM.
                            Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Not that your going to read this but i'll try anyway.

Important Question #1:

Do You Really Need to Do Cardio to Lose Fat?

The quick answer is no. You do not need to do cardio exercise to lose fat. You can lose fat by restricting caloric intake, by doing resistance training, or by a combination of both.
                              The main factor in losing body fat is taking in fewer calories than you expend. Cardio can help you expend more calories, but is not absolutely necessary.
                              Restricting caloric intake is an obvious solution to fat loss. If you consume fewer calories, you will burn and lose more fat. But, what about resistance training? How does that help with fat loss?
                              Resistance training is one of the best ways to get lean because it builds muscle. When you add muscle, you raise your resting energy expenditure (the amount of calories you burn when you’re just sitting still).
                              Muscle tissue requires more calories to function, even at rest, than fat tissue. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn per day.

If you insist on cardio (IRRATIONALLY AT THIS POINT) it's theorised your methods are inferior.. HIIT vs LISS.. You do LISS

LISS, Low Intensity Steady State cardio is aerobic activity, while HIIT, High Intensity Interval Training, is anaerobic. Before we answer the question of which is better, why do cardio at all?

Important Question #2:

Which Type of Cardio Maximizes Fat Loss?

Just because cardio isn’t necessary for fat loss doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. Cardio has other benefits, especially for health, and can contribute to your calorie deficit. So, which is better, aerobic LISS or anaerobic HIIT?
                              A traditional outlook on cardio and fat loss is that a good, long, low intensity workout on an empty stomach will lead to the greatest fat loss. A long, slow run first thing in the morning is the go-to daily workout for a lot of people.
                              Views on this are changing, though, with research to back it up. What the current research tells us is that HIIT is a powerful way to lose fat, as compared to LISS training. Lower intensity aerobic cardio leads to less fat loss and may even hinder muscle growth, when compared to HIIT workouts.3
                              For example, one study found that fat oxidation, the use of fat molecules for energy, was significantly higher after six weeks of interval training. Carbohydrate oxidation, the use of sugar for energy, was lower. In other words, HIIT caused the body to target fat stores for energy, which means greater fat loss.
                              In another study, researchers compared individuals doing LISS for several weeks to those doing HIIT over the same time period. Fat loss in the HIIT group was up to nine times greater than in the LISS group.
                              One reason that may help explain the greater fat loss experienced with HIIT is that this type of exercise may increase EPOC, excess post-exercise oxygen consumption. After a HIIT session, you continue to oxidize fat, more so than after a LISS workout.
                              Researchers have also found that HIIT workouts can increase the levels of growth hormone in the body, which also may contribute to fat loss.

The Bottom Line…

There is a time and a place for all types of exercise and both types of cardio. Both aerobic and anaerobic training provide a lot of benefits. The definitive answer, for now, is that HIIT is the front-runner when it comes to burning fat.
                              So, if your client’s number one goal is to lose weight, focus on HIIT, but don’t leave out other types of training. Also, remember that if your client is classified as a beginner, HIIT may not be the right method of training right out of the gate. They may need time to work up to a fitness level where they feel comfortable enough to start performing interval workouts. Resistance training builds muscle and leads to higher resting energy expenditure.

I personally wonder why i would even bother but if you insist on cardio the least you could do is the more effective version..
                              Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Working...
                              X