Losing weight and exercising before PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing weight and exercising before PE

I am new to this forum and PE and I started doing JP Beginners guide. After about two weeks into the routine, I realized that I spent around 30-40min per day working out my penis and then not going to the gym to workout because I didn't have that much time in the day and have since have temporarily abandoned my quest for a larger penis.

Right now my BMI is 30.0 down from 32.0 3 months ago. I just wanted to encourage myself and everyone else to try become more healthy in your body before devoting so much time to training your penis. I know that is easier said than done, but having a larger penis isn't going to matter when you drop dead from a heart attack at a young age or the annoyance and danger of having to deal with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, and early osteoarthritis. Not to mention I'm sure as I lose more weight my penis will naturally stick out more since less fat will be protruding.

Furthermore, I think this has been a way to get me more motivated also. By having an obstacle such as becoming more healthy overall before trying to get penis gains, I find that I am more motivated to stick to a routine to get to my ultimate goal of getting a better package.

(Note: I will be a future health care provider)

I use to have time for both (when I was single and working overnight). Now... notsomuch.
    I had some of my best gains when I would PE after running/lifting.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Welcome!

I think PE has motivated me to stay healthy all around---you may find it does the same for you.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
      X