Benner green tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benner green tea

Is benner green tea good green tea? I can't find ho many mg's egcg are in it?

??

Comment

I have never heard of it.

Also, please try to avoid 'chat speak': Grammar policy
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Sorry I said mg"s I meant milligrams... I was just hoping someone would tell me more about this of they found something or could help me find something..

Comment

I just use Lipton's superfood antioxidant green tea which comes in a few different flavors.

I don't know if it's 'good' or not, but it seems to work well enough.

Comment

Doesn't tea have caffiene and isn't that bad for erections tho? So many tea questions no answers

Comment

There's huge threads on green tea.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ne-levels.html

Comment

Could you please rewrite your question there are many people can't understand your question including me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jama View Post
                  Is benner green tea good green tea? I can't find ho many mg's egcg are in it?
                  If you live near a Japantown like we have here in San Francisco, buy the green tea from Kyoto. It's the purest and best I've found. The Geisha's use it and it's wonderful. I drink a pot a day.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I only know green tea, but I never heard benner green tea. Green tea is a base antioxidant.I only know green tea, but I never heard benner green tea. Green tea is a base antioxidant.

Last edited by Harvey; 07-06-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Green tea is green tea i thought
                      Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Always buy loose leaf tea, it's way better. Most Asian supermarkets will have it for sale. (amazon.com can also serve you) A pound shouldnt cost that much and it'll last a couple of months. Tips on buying tea leaves: stay away from black tea leaves (for green tea) as its an indication that it's past it's prime age. If you can, I'd suggest that you ask for leaves harvested in the spring season because it's a cleaner taste, and more fragrant aroma. Never use boiling hot water to steep your tea. Best is to boil your water and let it sit for 5 minutes as that is optimal steeping temperature.
                        Day1 052112
                        BPFSL 4.5" NBPFSL 3.5" BPEL 5.75" NBPEL 5.25" EG 4.875" Weight: 250lbs.

Comment

Green tea banners just for the advertisements must be hanging at different places for the welfare of the community to introduce it what are the basic benefits for the green tea upon the body so need one thing to use it at least three times a day for the betterment of the life.
                          Benedict

Comment

Working...
                          X