• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally Boost Testosterone

Natural Ways to Improve Testosterone

Internet Article on Natural Testosterone Boosting
    http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti-ageing/testosterone.html
    The male prostate is an estrogen-sensitive organ. Yet men accumulate estrogens as they age, as I said above.

-PEURARIA MIRIFICA / HRT - A good tip to block those estrogen receptors is to take the new wonder herb from Thailand: Pueraria mirifica. We call this HRT - meaning "herbal remedy from Thailand"! Miroestrol, the active ingredient in Pueraria mirifica has a stronger affinity for estrogen receptors than estrogen itself and 3000 times more than soy isoflavones. It is so powerful that the region in Thailand where it is grown has the lowest incidence of breast cancer in the world. www.longevityplus.com. Their product is "Beyond HRT"
    -Chrysin (passion flower)
    -Carnitine
    -Vitamin K - Take 300 mcg daily, minimum of you are a man (or woman) over 55
    -300 mgm of saw palmetto and 50 mgm of zinc daily (manganese)
    -Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) - A better idea is Chinese skullcap. It has been shown to block the effect of the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase. This is the one that creates dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the “male estrogen”, which is strongly associated with the development of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and prostate cancer.

Here's A Completely Different Natural Stack From T-Nation:

Alphamale
    http://www.t-nation.com/productInfo.do?id=1054351
    -tribulus terrestris
    -Vitex agnus castus - chasteberry
    -Eurycoma longifolia - tonkat ali

Rev-Z
    http://www.t-nation.com/productInfo.do?id=1158493
    -rezveratol

Putting it All Together
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supp lements/the_testosterone_toolbox
    With two safe, affordable, over the counter supplements, we have all the tools necessary to get the absolute most out of the body's natural production of Testosterone therapy. A stack of Alpha Male and Rez-V is designed to:
    • Stimulate Luteinizing hormone, thereby stimulating Testosterone production
    • Lower progesterone and prolactin
    • Control the conversion of DHEA into Testosterone
    • Act as both an estrogen antagonist and an aromatase inhibitor
    • Increase Testosterone without causing testicular shutdown
    • Promote blood vessel health and cardiovascular health
    • Exhibit anti-cancer effects, particularly anti prostate-cancer effects
    • Exhibit anti-aging effects
    • Promote fat loss

Make Our Own Complementary Natural Testosterone Boosting Stack
    Taking everything at once is probably too much. The Alpha-Male / Rev-Z stack seems to have great potential (it is already developed, tested, and it works). In fact, a lot of things here have great potential (and even things not listed like horny goat weed). Having the right proportions of testosterone and even estrogen (but not too much estrogen) can have a lot of positive effects on our health. Reducing our fat helps as well (apparently our bodyfat has estrogenic properties, so too much bodyfat can have a very negative health impact, even beyond the obvious).

I've been working out hard these days, and I don't want my hard work to go to waste. The idea here is to naturally boost testosterone without negative side effects, this way I can get the most 'bang for my buck' with my workouts. I'm also interested in things like L-arginine (due to HGH / recovery benefits) and L-carnitine (it has fat burning benefits beyond testosterone).... The question is, what do we put together... as I mentioned (sorry if I'm being repetitive), what do we combine and how?

Some of these things will compete for the same receptors so taking it all at once is probably a waste... even if you spread it out, having so many different things in your system might backfire. At least in the case of the Alpha-Male / Rev-Z it is already known to be effective while stacked, so I guess it's my first choice for now, unless I learn better / more information.

What is the ideal combination to naturally boost our testosterone (without negative side-effects and without taking things that compete for the same receptors or are redundant / unnecessary)?

I look forward to your ideas and feedback.
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 10-20-2010, 10:11 AM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Nothing like a good brisk walk to boost test levels, lifting weights, squats, bench press, dead lifts.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Here's some more Natural T boosters:
      Bodybuilding.com - Natural Testosterone Boosters Listing! Find The Best Natural Testosterone Boosters!

Reviews on the different products as well.
      Goal: Huge

Comment

Get SUNLIGHT on your testicles for 20 minutes a day, simple. 200% testosterone increase.

How do you think the Ancient Greeks KNEW what a muscled up body looked like?

I am writing an Expert Blog Article with Clive Peters about this now.

Check out a book called "Sunlight" by Dr. Zane Kime in the meantime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Nothing like a good brisk walk to boost test levels, lifting weights, squats, bench press, dead lifts.
          sorry i can't do any of those lifts right now with one arm.... i do plan on doing a 5x5 program as soon as i can since we are on the topic.

calixto: sunlight is also good; i got in great shape using it a few years ago. i haven't had the privacy to do it these days.

gravik: interesting. a lot of the boosters use the ingredients i listed above, but there are other ingredients too.

Comment

this looks like a good 5x5 system--i wish i could try it
            StrongLifts 5x5: The Ultimate Strength and Muscle Program | StrongLifts.com

i will one day

Comment

Go to Zipolite

Comment

In the sunlight method,do we have to expose our balls to the sunlight or just any part of the body?
                If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

tribulis is amazing for boosting natural test levels i take it all year round, excite works great aswell it has tribulis in it aswell as kingo, arginine, horny goat weed and a few other ingredients. love it. fatty fish, omega 3's and other fatty foods will also increase natural test

Comment

Originally posted by IClone View Post
                    In the sunlight method,do we have to expose our balls to the sunlight or just any part of the body?
                    Your balls. Must be on your balls. Maybe you don't get it anywhere else, but to get the testosterone it MUST be on your testicles.

Kinda weird when you consider THIS part of our anatomy is where most people NEVER get any sun, go figure?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      Your balls. Must be on your balls. Maybe you don't get it anywhere else, but to get the testosterone it MUST be on your testicles.
                      how do i get sunlight on my balls? stay outside for 20 mins naked?
                      Current::EL- 5.5
                      EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post

Kinda weird when you consider THIS part of our anatomy is where most people NEVER get any sun, go figure?!?!?!?!?
                        i want to try this, but i don't see a convenient way to do it --

Originally posted by Btufts View Post
                        tribulis is amazing for boosting natural test levels i take it all year round, excite works great aswell it has tribulis in it aswell as kingo, arginine, horny goat weed and a few other ingredients. love it. fatty fish, omega 3's and other fatty foods will also increase natural test
                        what is excite? i haven't heard of this.

i have read claims that natural means can increase our testosterone 50%.

if i combined that with 5x5 lifting, i could probably boost my testosterone pretty well (I'm 36 years old; I'm not 18, but I'm not over the hill quite yet). i have heard of guys at 50 and 60 years old still gaining strength with 5x5 lifting (although it must be pretty impossible past 60 years of age).

Comment

1-supplement stack + 2-sunlight + 3- 5x5 power lifting = that would be an interesting combination

Comment

I know this is a natural thread but if anyone takes something that increases dopamine in the brain it suppresses prolactin production. Like Wellbutrin (anti depressant) is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and has been found to cause a high libido in women and sometimes causes acne and hair loss. Also Wellbutrin (along with Remeron) are the only anti depressants that don't cause any sexual side effects and some say their orgasms are more intense on them. On the flip side, antipsychotics inhibit dopamine which in turn causes a high amount of prolactin in the body. Men who take antipsychotics have no libidos and usually suffer from gynecomastia and lactating.
                            Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                            BPEL: Approx. 6
                            EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                            BPEL: 7
                            EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                            EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

With that being said (dopamine level increase=reduction of prolactin), you could take something like SAM-E. I read somewhere that SAME-E caused a boost in testosterone. If you took that you may also get a mood boost along with it.
                              Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                              BPEL: Approx. 6
                              EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                              BPEL: 7
                              EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                              EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Working...
                              X