Cardio for EQ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio for EQ??

Ok so I personally have an issue with EQ once I lay on my back and the girl gets on top. My erection doesn't go away, its just not rock hard like when I'm standing or in the upright position.

So has anyone noticed that exercise, or cardio-exercise helps with this gravity lead issue? It would seem to make sense to me that it would be that if you make the engine stronger the rest of the car should preform better.

Any ideas? Or guys with the same problem?
    Slow and low, that's how it goes.

I have not had the problem with poor EQ related to the supine position but I have certainly heard the same from other guys who have had.

For me, cardiovascular exercise improves EQ significantly in general. It certainly can't hurt to give it a try. If that doesn't help and you still want to use the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position maybe a cockring would be worth a try?

Comment

Yea, I am somewhat positive the Cardio will help, I was wondering if anyone on the forum had had the same issue, and relieved it with Cardio. Having good cardio health is important for many things. As I am getting back to my exercise routine slowly (thanks to a back injury) I will report on my findings. Hopefully it will be helpful for others. Thanks for your response.

Comment

I have also found that when i do cardio my erections are much better,and i mean much better!the whole quality of them is just so much better...i have always jogged 4 times a week just for 30 minutes,and always notice the difference if i take 2 weeks off or get an injury...It is definitely harder to maintain an erection when you lay on your back,this is because of circulation but if you practice edging while you are on your back,it may improve a great deal...try lying down to do it sometimes and your body should get used to it,but you will have to keep doing it at least twice a week for the best results...also finish off your edging session with some kegels while you are in that position...
        WhiteCloudz
        Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 02-08-2011, 05:13 PM.
        Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
        Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
        Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Mmm good suggestions, thank you for that. I will give it a shot.

Comment

Any thought on which kind of cardio. is best for EQ? Low intensity long period or HIIT?
            AP90 member.

Comment

I have the exact same problem, My CS completly disappears, although its starting to improve, It always struck me as an odd phenomenon, granted I am obese, so bad EQ comes with the territory, since I started excersising with cardio and weights things have improved, only time will tell if I can maintain the same hardness when lying down once Ive hit my ideal health goals.
              "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

I would have thought cardio would have been worth a shot. Even if your penis isn't made happy, your heart will be. Obesity and insulin resistance can cause problems for maintaining erections too.

Comment

Working...
                X