Intense but short cario routines to loose body fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense but short cario routines to loose body fat

Does anyone have any good Intense Cardio routines that will help me loose body fat easily?
    vball
    Last edited by vball; 07-06-2011, 11:04 PM.

Originally posted by vball View Post
    Does anyone have any good Intense Cardio routines that will help me loose body fat easily?
    No, but I'm very interested in finding out if someone has a good routine as well! Just setup my garage into a gym and now need a bit of coaching.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
    BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
    BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
    MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

diet and RUN! run like forest gump! hit the treadmill or run near your place. but if you have access to an elyptical machine then use it they burn 3x the calories in half the time of runnin though. also run right after you wake up you'll burn more fat that way. you'll need to run AT LEAST 30 minutes a day to make a difference. and if you are walkin AT LEAST and hour. hope this helps!

and if that don't work then there is always p90x which is a beast in itself. trust me it works if you stick to it.

Comment

SPRINTS! that's all I have to say, or like hahayeah2007 said, p90x has a badass routine that's based on pure "jumping", don't remember the name though but it's awesome!
        9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

oh yeah and there are foods that help burn fat too. fruit, white meat (chicken and turkery NON fried of course), fish, and almonds. Green tea helps a lot too. also stay away from drinks PERIOD. not even diet (they make you bigger in the long run). Also having one cheat day a week helps too (eating anything and drinking anything you want that day, just dont over do it) this is because your body gets used to eating healthy all the time so it gets immuned to it so if you through in that one cheat day it throws it off and helps you to keep losing. i research this stuff all the time and am going into that field so i've learned quite a lot lol

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
            SPRINTS! that's all I have to say, or like hahayeah2007 said, p90x has a badass routine that's based on pure "jumping", don't remember the name though but it's awesome!
            plyometrics?? lol

Comment

YouTube - ‪Home Cardio Workout -- Better Than P90X‬‏

Comment

Insanity. It's the hardest workout I've tried to do so far.

Comment

Originally posted by abehr View Post

Best money you will ever spend if you follow the program. 45 minutes/day 6 days /week in month 1 then 1 hour/day 6 days/week in month 2. People say if you need a break from Insanity Plyo then do the P90x Plyo.
                  pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by abehr View Post
                    heck yes i forgot about this one. insanity is made to get lean. but if you want to put more muscle on at the same time then do p90x. they're made made by the same company. p90x- more muscle (but still ripped) insanity- lose more fat but gain less muscle.

Comment

losing weight fast has more to do with your diet than with your cardio.

what you need to do is eat clean and burn more calories than you take in. you can burn them through cardio, weight training, aerobics, biking, sprints, 20 squat programs, you name it.

the best thing to do for really quick weight loss is learn to cook. also, learn how your own body works and how it functions best.

to be more specific.. in your diet you probably want somewhere in the range of 1750-2000 calories a day. you should eat lots of lean proteins - chicken breast, turkey, egg white, clams, crab, whitefish - this will help you maintain your muscle while losing weight and provide your body with good calories. you should eat fatty fish (salmon, tuna, swordfish, etc) at least 4 times a week, more is better. you should eat berries every chance you get, these should be your sugary snacks. you should eat nuts and seeds every day, they provide heart healthy fats (and tons of them) and good proteins, they are packed with calories and can take away the worst hunger cravings with only 2 ounces. you should eat green vegetables like broccoli or asparagus often, eat some leafy lettuce every day. you should drink water, tea, skim milk (my favorite because of protein content), or fruit juice. period. as far as starches go, avoid them when possible, with the exception of lentils or quinoa or other nutrient packed grains.

at no time should you eat anything that comes in a bag, can, box, or two liter bottle. ever. period. avoid anything sugary, except natural fruit and milk sugars. avoid snacking, except on seeds and nuts in small quantities.

as far as exercise goes - get some. burn more calories than you take in and you will lose weight. running is good - distance or interval sprints. biking is good. heavy weight training burns just as many calories as either of those options. try to work out every other day and be active on your rest days - dont be a couch potato and you'll be good. learn what your body likes and what you respond well to - and more importantly what you enjoy! find a workout you like and you'll stay at it. good luck man, hope it comes off quick.
                      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                      now: 7X5
                      next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
                        losing weight fast has more to do with your diet than with your cardio.

what you need to do is eat clean and burn more calories than you take in. you can burn them through cardio, weight training, aerobics, biking, sprints, 20 squat programs, you name it.

the best thing to do for really quick weight loss is learn to cook. also, learn how your own body works and how it functions best.

to be more specific.. in your diet you probably want somewhere in the range of 1750-2000 calories a day. you should eat lots of lean proteins - chicken breast, turkey, egg white, clams, crab, whitefish - this will help you maintain your muscle while losing weight and provide your body with good calories. you should eat fatty fish (salmon, tuna, swordfish, etc) at least 4 times a week, more is better. you should eat berries every chance you get, these should be your sugary snacks. you should eat nuts and seeds every day, they provide heart healthy fats (and tons of them) and good proteins, they are packed with calories and can take away the worst hunger cravings with only 2 ounces. you should eat green vegetables like broccoli or asparagus often, eat some leafy lettuce every day. you should drink water, tea, skim milk (my favorite because of protein content), or fruit juice. period. as far as starches go, avoid them when possible, with the exception of lentils or quinoa or other nutrient packed grains.

at no time should you eat anything that comes in a bag, can, box, or two liter bottle. ever. period. avoid anything sugary, except natural fruit and milk sugars. avoid snacking, except on seeds and nuts in small quantities.

as far as exercise goes - get some. burn more calories than you take in and you will lose weight. running is good - distance or interval sprints. biking is good. heavy weight training burns just as many calories as either of those options. try to work out every other day and be active on your rest days - dont be a couch potato and you'll be good. learn what your body likes and what you respond well to - and more importantly what you enjoy! find a workout you like and you'll stay at it. good luck man, hope it comes off quick.
                        Thanks for that lengthy bit of advice there, but one point on silk milk it uses soy protein which is an incomplete protein(itDoes not have the right amount of amino acids) and also I think it causes your body to release estrogen which is ot good cause it promotes storing fat

Comment

i said skim milk. fat free. from cows.

on another side note, celery has negative calories. it takes more energy to break down the fibers by chewing and through digestion than the celery actually contains.
                          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                          now: 7X5
                          next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
                            i said skim milk. fat free. from cows.

on another side note, celery has negative calories. it takes more energy to break down the fibers by chewing and through digestion than the celery actually contains.
                            Gaha my bad and thanks for that random but very useful fact

Comment

I think the best way to loose fat is through slower longer workouts than anything with intense bursts, and a diet like Rockstar suggested. Also, if you're an outdoor type look into backpacking. You will burn some serious calories/fat during a 3 day trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X