Gnc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnc

When shopping at GNC what do you get? and how you like it so far?

Very bad quality products and overpriced. A smart consumer doesn't buy their supplements at GNC.

Comment

I fully agree with BryanS
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

As do I though at an actual gnc store, some(not all) of the staff are very knowledgable and helpful with any supplement questions ou might have, as ar as pricing goes, bodybuilding.com is one of the best...
        Starting:9-8-2011
        BPEL: 8 in.
        MEG: 6.25 in.
        BPFL: 6.5 in.
        FL: 5.5 in.
        BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
        BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
        MEG: 6.375 in.
        NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by BryanS View Post
          Very bad quality products and overpriced. A smart consumer doesn't buy their supplements at GNC.

What would you say is a good quality brand?

Comment

Originally posted by curly View Post
            What would you say is a good quality brand?
            I've bought stuff from TrueProtein and also from Vitacost (mainly NSI brands). TrueProtein I mostly go for amino acids, NSI I use for multi-vitamin/mineral and other related micro-nutrient supplements, and fish oil (although TP has these things too).

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
              As do I though at an actual gnc store, some(not all) of the staff are very knowledgable and helpful with any supplement questions ou might have, as ar as pricing goes, bodybuilding.com is one of the best...
              bb.com is more overpriced than GNC most of the time, though I use both since they're more trusted places.

Best thing to do is just buy all of your supplements, what ever they may be, at the same online shop and use discount codes to bring the price down.

Comment

Working...
              X