effects of too much sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effects of too much sex

I am quite troubled with my active sex life. Last year, I was like having sex everyday with my gf. This year, I noticed that I my hair is thinning.
    Can I safely say that this is because of too much sex?

I hope you'll share some of your insights dudes.

Really appreciate it
    Goal: Length: 17cm; Girth: 14cm

Yup, too much sex. Pass your sex this way and I'll take it from here.

You're just getting older man, thinning hair, and hair growing in new places (unwanted places) is part of that process.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post

You're just getting older man, thinning hair, and hair growing in new places (unwanted places) is part of that process.
      Thanks for the reply!

What's the best way to counter this? Do you have any natural products in mind?

Comment

Work out your legs. eg. squats and leg presses ect ect. 35% of testosterone is produced in the thighs, so if this can help boost your natural levels of testosterone, you might see a slowing in hair thinning? Not sure, it's kinda impossible to turn back the clock, but you can do what you can to slow it.

Make sure your getting a good multi-vitamin and try something like Rogaine?
        13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
        10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
        link 2000's Links

Comment

Yeah. Maybe that's it. I usually skip on exercise and keep my sexercise. LOL

Thats some routine bro. I'll try your suggestions and the multi-vitamins too.

I'm just really concerned about this thinning. It does not look good.

Comment

Hair thinning has nothing to do with sex. It has everything to do with age and genetics. Alas, there is probably not much you can do about it. But one thing you don't have to do is stop having sex! So at least there is a bit of a silver lining to all this.

Comment

Originally posted by wtable View Post
              I am quite troubled with my active sex life. Last year, I was like having sex everyday with my gf. This year, I noticed that I my hair is thinning.
              Can I safely say that this is because of too much sex?

I hope you'll share some of your insights dudes.

Really appreciate it
              Is that what happened to my hair. Well if it had to go that's the best way!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Your hair is thinning from rubbing your head on the headboard so much...you're grinding it off

Welcome to aging my friend!

Tip: make sure to thoroughly wash your hair every day. The natural buildup of Ditestoserone on the scalp kills hair follicles.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post

I can testify to that. Lol
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                    Hair thinning has nothing to do with sex. It has everything to do with age and genetics. Alas, there is probably not much you can do about it. But one thing you don't have to do is stop having sex! So at least there is a bit of a silver lining to all this.
                    Well yea for what is known. But looking at it from the perspective of traditional chinese medicine. The innate energy that charges your hair is stored in your kidneys, and a little bit is lost with each ejaculation.

but alittle is also gained with each female orgasm that you give a woman. So there's an exchange during sex which slows the wain on your hair,eyes, skin, unlike masturbation.

There's not many ways known for rebuilding this innate energy, only supporting it with bodily energy you gain from food and such. Best advice I can give you is do regular cardio, eat full healthy meals (not so much snacks) and drink plenty of water.

Also wash your scalp, massage, and keep it from becoming dry.
                    Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
                    NBEL 7.0
                    BPEL 7.25
                    EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
                    NBPEL 9.00
                    EG 6.50

Comment

Well yea for what is known. But looking at it from the perspective of traditional chinese medicine. The innate energy that charges your hair is stored in your kidneys, and a little bit is lost with each ejaculation.

but alittle is also gained with each female orgasm that you give a woman. So there's an exchange during sex which slows the wain on your hair,eyes, skin, unlike masturbation.

There's not many ways known for rebuilding this innate energy, only supporting it with bodily energy you gain from food and such. Best advice I can give you is do regular cardio, eat full healthy meals (not so much snacks) and drink plenty of water.

Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

NBEL 7.0
                      BPEL 7.25
                      EG 5.60

Long term goal -
                      NBPEL 9.00
                      EG 6.50

Comment

NBEL 7.0
                        BPEL 7.25
                        EG 5.60

Long term goal -
                        NBPEL 9.00
                        EG 6.50

Comment

Thanks for that "you don't have to stop having sex" comment!

Comment

I still don't know bro. What is your hair stats now?

Comment

Originally posted by starbuck1963 View Post
                              Your hair is thinning from rubbing your head on the headboard so much...you're grinding it off

Welcome to aging my friend!

Tip: make sure to thoroughly wash your hair every day. The natural buildup of Ditestoserone on the scalp kills hair follicles.
                              Thanks dude!

What do you do with your thinning hair so that it complements your structure?

Comment

Working...
                              X