A lot of free time - need a long workout routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of free time - need a long workout routine

I was wondering if there were any recommendations for workout routines that require a lot of time to complete? I want to maximize weight loss and increase endurance and functional fitness (balance and technique).

30 min HIIT jump roping.
    What time length were you looking for. It's optimal to keep exercises under an hour, but intense.
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Jump roping is good and I'll keep that in mind (30 minutes will be a fucking bitch though). As far as length is concerned (which is this forum's specialty) I wanted to know to what end I could transfer time into increased athleticism and fitness. I just happen to have a lot of time on my hands.

Comment

You could learn a new martial art.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Well if you have the free time, definitely try to get an hour of exercise a day. Perhaps pick up a new hobby like dancing, that can be quite the workout.
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Go hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, white water rafting, rock climbing, water skiing, snow skiing, martial arts, yoga, weight lifting, sprinting, endurance running, join a basketball recreational team, softball, football, rugby, soccer, baseball.. find what you want.. but the most effective workouts are intense and under 1 hr like Koh said. Also take more time to learn how to cook delicious meals that are also healthy. Have fun!
            Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

I'm going to learn how to cook and bake myself. My mom is always hassling me about it, and chicks dig a guy that can cook, and I'd also like to be able to fend for myself; so I'm giving it a go ^^
              6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

He forgot swimming. I swim an hour three times a week. My cock loves it.

Comment

Working...
                X