X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i gain with using Supplements

because i don't wanna take pills and i wonder is just good exercise is good
    enough?

Supplements are for overall health, not for gaining size.

Comment

so the answer is

Comment

No, supplements are an extra to keep your body healthy. It will help recovery etc but it won't give you gains alone. You need to exercise your dick also. It would be too easy just taking a supplement and there you go +1inch in 1 week ..

Comment

i'm talking about a good body exercise

Comment

Originally posted by thebestnever View Post
            i'm talking about a good body exercise
            What is your question actually? You post in the beginners forum for penis enlargment. "can I gain with using supplements"

your first post: because i don't wanna take pills .. what do you mean? supplements are mostly pills .. unless you talk about green thea and that kind of stuff.

Edit:

I've red the thread too fast. I now see the "with". Advice stays the same and is written below

Fitness is discussed either in the gym or in the exercise and health forum.

Yes you can gain in Penis size as in muscle size by just exercising alone. A good healthy diet is crucial/important. You don't need supplements for anything unless you lack a certain vitamin/mineral by nature. Just live as healthy as possible and train hard. You will see improvement don't worry. Supplements are just that, something extra.
            TheSperminator
            Member of the Month Oct 12
            Last edited by TheSperminator; 08-06-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X