How can I make my booty big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make my booty big?

Hello all Im not attempting to be clever yet would you be able to make your goods colossal by only working out. On the other hand can u have sergery by barely adding increasingly tissue to iy. Is there away? I don't actually think I have goods

Yeah, follow your signature link and wear silicone padded underwear!!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My leg workouts gave me a bubble butt = / but my wife likes it

Comment

remember all the gymnast's bodies from the olympics and their awesome asses? think they all were just blessed?

no .. hard work in the gym and you'll get what you want .. try barbell squatting and sumo deadlifts
        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
        4.7 MSEG
        5.1 BEG
        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by bullden View Post
          Hello all Im not attempting to be clever yet would you be able to make your goods colossal by only working out. On the other hand can u have sergery by barely adding increasingly tissue to iy. Is there away? I don't actually think I have goods
          Yes. Squats, Deadlifts, Lunges... Just look it up on the internet, you'll find multiple exercises that work the glutes.
          Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
          BPEL: 5,5 inches
          EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
          BPEL: 7 inches
          EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Squats & deads. Simply put, I don't wear jeans anymore.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

@Bullden Yes, to all of the above. Work it baby!
              @JIbs Your wife loves your bubble butt because bubble butts are gorgeous!!!
              ​Mrs. L4M
              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

squats deadlifts accessory work to target glut max and glut med. trust me i have a booty =D
                Starting:
                BPFL: 4.5 in / FG: 4.5 in
                BPEL: 7.0 in / EG: 5.5 in

Current:
                BPFL: 5.0 in / FG: 4.75 in
                BPEL: 7.6 in / EG: 5.6 in

Goal:
                BPFL: 6.0 in / FG: 5.0 in
                BPEL: 9.5 in / EG: 6.5 in

Comment

In lieu of access to (or interest in) weight equipment, you could also opt to go through the progressions for pistol squats, shrimp squats, and glute-ham raises. Aim to be able to do jumping pistol squats, two-hand elevated shrimp squats, and one leg glute-ham raises on either side.
                  (current)
                  BPEL: 6.125"
                  MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                  BPEL: ​7"
                  MEG: ​6"

Comment

eat Wedding cake! LOL just had to say it.
                    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

My wife would tease me that I have no "ass". So I ordered that Brazilian Butt lift DVD off the TV. Yes I am a man. Anyway I did that program for 3 months (it was difficult) and yuppers, I do have a butt now!!!! So if you work hard for a long time you can almost do anything, heck if you can your cock bigger you bettcha you can get a better ass better too!!
                      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Barbell Squats....I repeat...Barbell squats. Keep adding weight. Here, let me give you a workout...

Barbell Squats- 20,20,15,15,12
                        (Make sure you go down with the weight distributed on both legs. While going down, you should feel your hamstrings and ass working. When rising, you will feel your quads. Keep adding weight as you can.)

Walking Lunges with kicks - 20,20,20,20
                        (Do a lunge, once you rise up, slowly kick your hind leg back and then move the leg forward so you step into another lunge.)

Leg ext- 20,12,12,12

Leg curl- 15,15,12,10

Calf raise- 30,30,30,30

Leg press- 20, 15, 10, 10

Make sure you stretch before and after!
                        (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                        (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Also, it is not about having a big butt. It is actually more about having a nice round ass. THe bubble butt as people say. That is way better than a big butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Amethyst View Post
                            Also, it is not about having a big butt. It is actually more about having a nice round ass. THe bubble butt as people say. That is way better than a big butt.
                            Keep in mind that the actual shapeliness of your ass is going to be heavily influenced by genetics. All we can do is decrease fat and influence the size of our muscles.
                            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                              Keep in mind that the actual shapeliness of your ass is going to be heavily influenced by genetics. All we can do is decrease fat and influence the size of our muscles.
                              Very true indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X