Deadlifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlifts?

Does any here dead lift and if so does it increase core strength and tone significantly. I also heard that it increase testosterone and makes your balls bigger is this your personal experience?

Exercises that work the leg muscles do tend to increase testosterone production. It should increase core strength, as well as grip, leg and back strength. It's a great exercise.
    Does it make your balls bigger? Well....... I'm not so sure about that one.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Incredible exercise.. It will definitey make a person more manly and strong. Bigger balls bigger penis? I 'm not sure. It's possible. I wonder if an increase in T aids in penis growth while practicing PE. Maybe a doctor on here can answer.
      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

No it doesnt change your balls the strength thing is true good deadlift equals good core strength
        Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

It has been said time and time again that increases of testosterone do NOT affect your penis size.

Comment

in utero it does
            I'm going to put test boosters in my future wifes morning OJ so my son has a huge D.
            jk.
            but really, in utero it matters.
            Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
            May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00

Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.

Foreplay begins at Hello.

Comment

Do your deadlifts with proper form and you will have great overall results! Works almost every muscle in the body.

Comment

Before you start to deadlift... watch a ton of vids and read a ton of articles about it. You want to know just about every aspect of the deadlift, considering it can give you hernias very very quickly.

Having said that, if you do execute the deadlift correctly, it can fix a bad back and make it stronger than it ever was.
                Deadlifting is a an exercise that produces alot of Human growth hormone, just like squats, and therefore will also aid other exercises you've done (bicep curls, whatever).

It's often called the most complete excercise there is and you could even get very big by just doing this one exercise.

Don't do it more than twice a week, and even then, do a heavy day and a light day.

StrongLifts: Gain Muscle And Strength While Losing Fat StrongLifts - this website explains alot about deadlifting and also has some videos. The rest of the site is very good too and gives very good trainingschedules for the full body.

I want to stress one more time to be very careful and aim for 100% perfect technique. Back trouble is one of the worst things you can have and could screw up just about everything in your life(work, social, and ur SEXLIFE!)

best thing would be to record your lifts with your mobile and post them on lifting sites to get advices and comments.

Hope I could help (I've been weightlifting pretty long)

greetings

Comment

Interesting thread. I just did my first set of dead lifts the other day after about a years' absence from them. I make DAMN sure my form is spot on because I've jacked up my lower back before and it isn't fun...................I can tell you as soon as I was done, I could literally FEEL my lower back get stronger.........it was AWESOME!!
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I LOVE deadlift. Probably even more than squats. Not just because its the single lift you can do with the highest weight, but as MrBigDick said, after a good session of deadlift, you just feel the effect!! And for anybody who wants to put some serious mass on there body, add deads to your repertoire!
                    (+ all the other big compounds exercises that is!)
                    However!!! It is not called the "backsnapper" for no reason. Do it with good form, or don't do it at all..
                    There are so many people that don't get that a big part of the lift is about using your legs to lift (until at the very top, where you "shoot" your hips forward), and instead they just pull with their lower back.
                    Furthermore, because the see all the other guys lifting heavy they just throw more and more weight on... Which is a one way ticket to fuck your erector spinae muscles up, real good!! (Sorry for my french!)
                    MrHammer
                    Last edited by MrHammer; 05-29-2013, 12:58 AM.
                    ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                    April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                    May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                    July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                    August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Dead lifts are as good as ou all say, but they wont make the balls bigger.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good form goes with any heavy weighted exercise. Take your time with these things. Strength is a skill you learn and it's not something you rush in to.

Comment

Deadlifting is great for your body, but don't deadlift in hopes of getting ginger balls. It's not going to bring your test production from 40mg a week to 500mg per wk or anything

Comment

Form should be the primary focus when lifting; don't sacrifice your form for your ego to life heavier, or your performance; trying to lift more reps. I have leg day tomorrow; squats and deadlifts will be done, but I go slow and steady; I want to make sure I have solid form.
                            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Deadlifts are one thing i recommend having a pro monitor you while you do it.
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X