HELP! Water problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Water problem.

Ok, i drink lots of water, upwards of 5 litres in the day itself.And i piss a lot.My question - If i am drinking so much water, why am i still thirsty? I feel thirsty throughout the day.Is the water not getting absorbed? Do i have some problem? I am not losing any in the form of sweat or something.

This has bothered me for a while now.Also i have to piss about 15-20 mins after i drink water and maybe 2-3 times in an hour ( I drink a bottle ie 1 litre at a time ).Is my bladder small?
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Are you diabetic?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you take in to much at once it is normal to piss alot, try and drink your water slower and consistently through the day.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Everyone is different. Nothing to worry about, well it is a sign of possible diabetes. Go to the Doc just to be sure. At least you are not drinking coffee/soda.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Not diabetic i hope.I don't think i am.In fact, i just wonder if it is something else?

Comment

There are foods you can eat that help with hydration. Oats and some sort of seeds that come in their own jelly(wish I could remember what they're called) come to mind. I know pomegranate seeds come in their own jelly, but I am thinking of something else. Vascular veggies, like celery, are good too.

Also, make sure your water is clean enough. If it is contaminated, your body will try to get rid of it like it should.

This stupid article should help you get on the right track, if you can ignore the idiocy of it and the suggestion to eat hamburgers for hydration. Basically it is saying that food hydrates you as well as water. Top 10 Ways to Stay Hydrated

5 liters a day is more than enough, unless you live in an arid climate.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I read that you can overhydrate and basically drinking too much water flushes electrolytes from your system, just saying to be cautious, I'm all for hydration but minimum 5liters a day sounds a bit much to me.
              I'm back!

Comment

I suggest drinking less for a while and see what happens. How's your sodium intake?
                start: aug 1 2013
                bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I drink about a gallon a day, more so because I live in a hot area, and I exercise a lot, so I need all the water I can get.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I remember what seeds I was thinking of. The horned melon, or Kiwano has seeds enveloped in jelly.

I stand by my answer, 2 months later.
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I do workout a bit but yes, i do feel quite thirsty and still need that kinda water.I even wake up thirsty at night.

Comment

Two good points to consider. 1 is the water clean of toxins? 2 Do you have sufficent salt intake? Try to drink gatoraid or poweraid, or even pickel juice. You may have cleaned your system to well and are in need of minerals and electrolites.
                        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I drink filtered water.My salt intake is low but fine i guess.As in i don't eat salted chips or stuff like that.

Comment

Has anyone ever heard that a person could become drunk or even die from drinking too much water?
                            Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Salt is needed to retain water, this may be the reason your not holding water.
                              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
                              X