Fat Pad/Man Boob? Weight Loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Pad/Man Boob? Weight Loss?

Seems like this ended up just a little long, but I hope someone will read it, and try to help me/make recommendation and/or share their personal experience with weight loss, fat pad loss, man boob loss, etc, etc... I think I lost my train of thought, or the objective of the question, I dunno... Anyway, yeah, hope someone has some info/suggestions. Very little GOOD info has come up in the little research I've done, so far. Thanks...

What's up, guys. So basically, I'm 18 years old, half to 19. Now, for as long as I can remember, I've been overweight. Not very overweight, but certainly above what I should be. So off the top of my head, I'd say like 8+. Before that, I believe I was fairly thin, a little meat on me, but body flush with bones/ribs. A healthy weight... Now, where am I going with this? Gynecomastia. If you didn't know, that's man boobs. Of course, I want responses from people who know more, or people who've had good weight loss to see transformation, but I guess any input is welcome. Anyway...

To go a little further into the man boobs, I hear that the condition is more common in guys who are overweight, especially/exclusively (not 100% sure though) during the time puberty occurs. Now what I'm wondering is, does Gynecomastia go hand-in hand with pubic fat? Wondering if any other guys with man boobs have experience with anything like that...

Now, to continue just a little further on the man boobs, I think they say with legit man boobs, you would feel "lumps" under your nipples, I believe they said .25" in diameter or whatever... If I have what you'd call lumps, they're much smaller than 1/4". So it makes me wonder. Man boobs, or am I just fat?

The truth is, I think I have a nice build, ignoring the fat. Problem is my posture, and confidence, way I walk etc, although the flat feet and knock knees certainly don't help my walk, I can tell you that. I'm 5'9"-5'10", and I swear, they switch by the day. I may be an 1.5" taller with normal knees/legs. In the process of getting them fixed... Anyhow, let's say, 5'10", 190 pounds, maybe give a bit. Fairly wide shoulders, definitely wider/larger build than the average dude. A few months of shedding some weight and working out, you can see it would pay off. Now from the front, They look fine. Really, no problem. They do stick out just a bit, but without a shirt, you can't notice it. From the side, more noticeable, but it's most noticeable kind of quartered, or whatever you'd call it.

So without those bumps, I wonder if it's man boobs, or just being fat. As for the fat pad, bone pressed, I am about 5.25, maybe give a little. Non-bone pressed, I am only a bit above 4", maybe 4.15 at the most? The doctor says my weight is fine for my height, build, etc, but admittedly, I am fat, and you can see it. But to lose more weight (I've lost about 10 pounds, mostly due to depression, but that's another issue...), I need some motivation, or at least some encouragement. They say every 30 you lose, you can gain an inch with fat pad. I don't know, seems to good to be true. My man boobs and fat pad, at this point, seem like they could mostly be reduced with liposuction. Anyway, how much fat pad did you lose after you dropped some weight? What kind of reduction did you see in boob fat?

I think part of the problem is, I retain water very easily, it seems. I go do what I have to do that day, I go out for a meal, eat you know, a burger or something. Come back an hour and a half later, and (obviously) my stomach looks quite a bit bigger, but my man boobs, especially from the side, look quite large, to be honest. I wonder if it's because of the new position of the stomach, or just water retention. Even still, one I've peed several times, even if I'm still a bit full, I seem to become less bloated. It might be in my imagination, but I swear my face does a transformation between going out, after eating, and after coming home for the rest of the day/night. Weird...

Just looking for people who have experience with this sort of thing, or who can give me some advice, I dunno. I think I lost my train of thought while typing all this out, so if there's anything I forgot, I guess I'll just comment it in, if it comes to mind... Thanks a lot, whatever you can tell me/recommend.
    Start: BPEL: ~5.00+ Girth: 5.00" (Base/Mid)

7/22/15:
    BPEL ~5.5" Optimistic... Girth: 5-3/8" Base, 5.00" mid

Goal:
    BPEL ~7.5", Mid-Girth: 5.50", maybe 6" towards base.

I had surgery for gynecomastia, privately (drs said i had no real problem, so would not do it on the nhs - i am in the uk). I had this done at age 28 after years of exercise and weight training - i wish i had done it earlier. Gyno can occur in teenage young men - sometimes it will just go by age around 20, but if it stays then it will not go via diet and exercise. Gyno can (like you said) happen when a man gets obese - for this reason, a good surgeon will want the person to get their body fat fairly low first, so that they can discern which it is. I would advize trying to do this 1st, and then you will see if it goes, if it doesnt - it may still correct itself with the next couple of years. If not, the proceedure today is much quicker, day case without general anaesthetic. Don't listen to people who say that it will always go with diet, detox and weight loss - because if it is actual breast tissue & not adipose tissue - it will not.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

If it's actually gynocomastia it will not go away with weightloss. So just lose the weight and then worry about that later ... if you're overweight why even worry about slight gyno when you got all that fat to take care of first?

I seriously doubt any correlation between fat pad and gynecomastia can be made beside the obvious ... Fatter people usually have gyno and fatter people have bigger fat pads ...

The whole _____ amount of weight loss loses _____ amount of fat pad is complete bullshit.
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

My lone experience with weight loss came when I was training for boxing. Boxing mixes elite tier aerobic with moderate anaerobic exercises to produce a thin but cut look that most people believe is the ideal for good looks and athletic performance. Other good forms of exercise include swimming, fighting, dancing, and gymnastics. Essentially anything that builds a cut look with low fat and moderate musculature will be what is best for your body.

Worrying about bitch tits is a waste of time. Focus on making money/advancing your career path and your physical health. After a few years of improvement in both areas then you can afford the surgery you may or may not need to remove the tits. I get the impression that your bitch tits are an excuse for you to not exercise but tits or not nothing should prevent you from improving your physical health.

Comment

Working...
        X