Pygeum: Anyone tried it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pygeum: Anyone tried it?

I've always wanted to have more precum. I shoot pretty big loads but the whole precum thing is really nice as well and I want more of it. A bunch of other forums online said that the herb pygeum (which is the powdered bark of a tree in Africa) can dramatically increase precum and seminal fluid with continued use. So I bought some today, as well as a bottle of lecithen for good measure. So far nothing yet but it's only been a day.

I've also heard some stories about guys on pygeum who leak all day, leading to lots of soiled underwear and some embarrassing moments- not so great. Has anybody tried this supplement and what were your results?
    Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
    MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

I tried pygeum a year or two ago and I do seem to remember producing much more precum than I do now. Currently I take zinc and lecithin and have done for years now. I blow big thick loads but I might try pygeum again because recently a female friend told me my loads are too thick to swallow as it feels like glue in her mouth. I'm seeing her this weekend so I plan on eating a ton of celery this week to see if it makes any difference.

I would definitely try it, especially if you are american since the stuff is so damn cheap, was searching on ebay and the stuff is about 10 dollars a bottle and 10 dollars to post it to Australia, I read some reviews of the product on an American site and it's 5.50 a bottle :/

Oh, and I didn't experience any sort of crazy excessive precum like you heard, was a good amount.
    djglenn80
    Last edited by djglenn80; 12-30-2013, 10:14 PM. Reason: Forgot
    Starting size late 2002: BPEL 6.5, MSG 5.25
    2004/2005: BPEL 7.75 MSG 5.5 followed by 6-7 years sporadic maintenance
    Current size: BPEL 8.00 MSG 5.75, NBPEL 7.125 Flaccid approx 5.75x4.5
    Goal: BPEL 8.5 MSG 6.00 NBPEL 8.00 Flaccid 6.5x5

Comment

I noticed more precum, but nothing too crazy. It was enough to classify an increase, but not enough to get too excited about
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djglenn80 View Post
        I tried pygeum a year or two ago and I do seem to remember producing much more precum than I do now. Currently I take zinc and lecithin and have done for years now. I blow big thick loads but I might try pygeum again because recently a female friend told me my loads are too thick to swallow as it feels like glue in her mouth. I'm seeing her this weekend so I plan on eating a ton of celery this week to see if it makes any difference.

I would definitely try it, especially if you are american since the stuff is so damn cheap, was searching on ebay and the stuff is about 10 dollars a bottle and 10 dollars to post it to Australia, I read some reviews of the product on an American site and it's 5.50 a bottle :/

Oh, and I didn't experience any sort of crazy excessive precum like you heard, was a good amount.

Wait my Gf does not like the consistency but from what you said you can change it? She is still willing to give swallowing a try but i did not know you can make it thicker or more liquid lol. How? Was it the zinc or the lecithin?

Also i do not want more pre cum just more regular cum.
        lclutchl
        Last edited by lclutchl; 12-30-2013, 10:32 PM.
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
          Wait my Gf does not like the consistency but from what you said you can change it? She is still willing to give swallowing a try but i did not know you can make it thicker or more liquid lol. How? Was it the zinc or the lecithin?

Also i do not want more pre cum just more regular cum.
          From what I am lead to believe, yes...But I will try it out and let you know. I have a feeling it's the lecithin that is giving me the extremely thick, glue-like consistancy so maybe I'll back off it and just use the Zinc and Pygeum. I also just ordered some Horny Goat Weed and tribulus terrestris so I don't know what sort of effect they'll have on semen volume if any. Or maybe I'll just use the whole damn lot and just pull out and blow my load all over her face or rack or something, do a one man bukkake on her lol

Comment

Originally posted by djglenn80 View Post
            From what I am lead to believe, yes...But I will try it out and let you know. I have a feeling it's the lecithin that is giving me the extremely thick, glue-like consistancy so maybe I'll back off it and just use the Zinc and Pygeum. I also just ordered some Horny Goat Weed and tribulus terrestris so I don't know what sort of effect they'll have on semen volume if any. Or maybe I'll just use the whole damn lot and just pull out and blow my load all over her face or rack or something, do a one man bukkake on her lol
            With Lecithin and the thicker cum can it still shoot out? i like it when it shoots out i dont like dribble lmao
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
              With Lecithin and the thicker cum can it still shoot out? i like it when it shoots out i dont like dribble lmao
              Oh hell yeah it still shoots out, I pulled out once when i was about to come one time and nearly got the first rope on her chin, landed just under on her neck lol. just do your kegels man and you'll shoot like a rocket

Comment

I've been wanting to try the lecithin.

I'm cautious about taking zinc supplements, since I take a multi vitamin that has a bit. Figured I would just eat more things containing it(nuts, cereal, ect)
                I noticed a small difference but really I think its more or less how hydrated I am. The more water I drink tends to be a bigger load. I dont cum much at all unless I edge for a bit either. However if I wait a few days the load is always huge.

Post back on the pygeum, I'm curious as well

Comment

I used pygeum for 6 months. The supplement is for prostate health. It works by lower dht ,which is the derivative that causes hair loss.

Comment

So for anyone who has taken pygeum- how long did it take you to notice a precum increase?
                    Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
                    MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

Comment

Im in Canada, is there any place I can get the pygeum bark here, or sent up ?

Comment

I've been taking pygeum for the last six months and I've had a noticeable increase in precum. Not a drastic change, but enough to notice. I mainly take it for prostate health, but not a bad byproduct.

I took lecithin a couple years ago for a while, but like other posters, it made my cum really, really thick. Not a bad thing, just a bit too much. Once the hard ejaculations were over and it went from shooting to oozing, it was akin to squeezing toothpaste from a tube. My gf got a kick out of it but she always thought it peculiar. So as to not get her to asking too many questions, I laid off.

These days it's maca, l-citrulline, horny goat weed, saw palmeto, pygeum and the occassional over-the-counter volume enhancer like Ejaculoid or Semenax.
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                        X