Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pecker Diet

The pecker diet

This is an attempt to develop a diet suitable for penis health covering 4 topics of concern. Erectile dysfunction, penis enlargement, raising DHT and testosterone and improving circulation.

Feel free to add links and comments this is a work in progress designed to involve everyone that post on this forum.

Erectile Dysfunction

As one ages one looses the ability to achieve an erection.

There are reasons for this, lack of circulation diabetes and psychological barriers. Foods that address all three of these conditions are as follows.

Bilberry

Ginkgo biloba

Ginger

Green tea

Pomegranate seeds and juice

Blueberries

Honey raw and organic

Ginseng, American, Korean, Chinese

Exercise:

Brisk walking, yoga, Qi gong, resistance training help, pelvic floor exercise (kegels BC and PC) cure ED

1. Foods That Help Prevent And Treat Erectile Dysfunction
    Mar 8, 2008 ... Foods That Help Prevent And Treat Erectile Dysfunction. ... Impotence Treatment is Not the Same As an Impotence Cure ...
    ezinearticles.com/?Foods-That-Help...Erectile-Dysfunction... - Cached - Similar -
    2. Remedy for Erectile Dysfunction - Naturally Cure Erectile ...
    Jan 14, 2008 ... Naturally Cure Erectile Dysfunction with Your Diet ... Naturally eat water-soluble foods which

Penis enlargement

You can not enlarge your penis w/o the right chemicals circulating in your body.

That would be DHT, Testosterone and DHEA.

DHT

Foods that increase DHT are beef, green tea, potatoes and pasta that are not overly cooked. It seems DHT is necessary to grow a bigger penis. Trans fats and hydrogenated oils raise DHT along with fatty beef. I believe the healthy food you eat to increase testosterone also convert to a safe healthy amount of DHT. DHT has been villianised to long

1. Can Food Increase DHT? - Hair Loss Information by Dr. William Rassman
    - 8:44pm
    Oct 12, 2005 ... Can certain foods increase testosterone(dht)? ... Can Food Allergy or Food Poisoning Lead to Hair Loss? ...
    www.baldingblog.com/2005/10/.../go-can-food-increase-dht

Green tea raises DHT and testosterone when used alone. When combined with soy products it does the opposite according to more recent studies. In my opinion I think green tea also protects the body from making a form of toxic DHT. In my opinion this toxic form may be what causes baldness.

Testosterone

Foods that raise testosterone which help the penis grow, build muscle, gives you a sense of well being.

Peanuts, lean meats fruits and vegetables help raise testosterone levels.

1. How to naturally raise testosterone levels with food ...
    17 posts - 11 authors - Last post: Mar 23, 2008
    How to naturally raise testosterone levels with food? ... But are there any foods that I can eat that will naturally raise my t levels? ...
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106640801 - Cached - Similar -
    2. How to Increase Testosterone Levels » iFitandHealthy.com
    Oct 26, 2006 ... If your testosterone levels are already maxed out, maybe you do not. ... Right foods they wont go to your gut, they will raise testosterone ...
    ifitandhealthy.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels/ - Cached - Similar -
    3. Foods that Help Raise Testosterone Levels | Bukisa.com
    Jan 24, 2009 ... This article describes foods that will help raise your testosterone levels naturally.
    www.bukisa.com/.../26934_foods-that-help-raise-testosterone-levels - Cached - Similar

DHEA

Foods that will increase DHEA.

The level of DHEA drops off after age 25.

Low levels of DHEA are linked to obesity and diabetes. Along with DHEA supplementation one should take chromium picolinate to control blood sugar more effectively.

Olive oil raises DHEA as well as other omega three fatty acids. One thing that lowers dhea is too many carbs. I would suspect that that is the un healthy carbs like cakes, white bread and sugar laden candies and fruit juices. Even if you are not diabetic one should restrict carbohydrate foods to about 200 grams per day. Especially if you’re trying to get muscle definition. If you are diabetic you should restrict carbs to about 120-150 grams per day. Keep in mind if your on diabetic medications and you are restricting carbs to much the diabetic medication will kill you.

1. How to Increase DHEA to Reduce Chances of Autoimmune Disorders ...
    How to Increase DHEA to Reduce Chances of Autoimmune Disorders. ... Eat plenty of foods with omega-3 fatty acids such as those found in olive oil. ...
    www.ehow.com/how_2285198_increase-dhea-reduce-chances-autoimmune.html - Cached - Similar

Circulation

Foods that increase circulation

Hot spicy food increases circulation, circulation to the penis is very important without this co-factor the strerol hormones will not get there.

1. Natural Sex - Increase Your Libido Naturally With Simple Diet Changes
    Dec 31, 2006 ... You should consider circulation boosting foods and these are foods ... In fact, if you want one food group to help increase overall health ...
    www.buzzle.com/.../natural-sex-increase-libido-simple-diet-changes.html - Cached - Similar -
    2. Foods that can help improve blood circulation
    Diet and circulation - the foods you eat can really improve the circulation of your blood.
    www.womenrepublic.co.uk/diet_fitness/circulation

Hypothyroidism

Yes this is a huge cause of ED!

Soy protein is anti thyroid causing all sorts of problems in the metabolism, If you eat to much soy you can count on developing hypothyroid disease. All persons over the age of 65 are hypothyroid. Hypothyroid leads to low libido, tiredness, cold hands and feet forgetfulness and chromic fatigue.

Foods that promote thyroid health are

Eggs, meat and molasses. If you’re male do not take black licorice this will kill your sex drive and raise your blood pressure.

1. Foods to Promote Thyroid Health | The Nourished Kitchen
    Aug 3, 2009 ... Good food is optimal for whole body health, but is particularly important for thyroid health. Examine these foods for hypothyroidism and ...
    nourishedkitchen.com/foods-thyroid-health
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 11-10-2009, 06:57 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Good read!!!!

Comment

Plenty to get us thinking here!
      Great post thanks!
      Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
      Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
      New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
      Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

Someones been doing their homework KP, great research. I think low GI carbs (oats for example) are ok but still in moderation. Oats also would help control the cholesterol and thus benefit circulation. Same with swapping those DHT raising potatoes for sweet potatoes, much lower on the GI scale to allow for that weight to be kept under control and give a lower insulin response for diabetics/the health conscious. I'm a little unsure about 'trans fats and hydrogenated fats' being promoted, I've always been under the impression to stick with the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats for better cholesterol control and for better body function in general. May I ask how these raise testosterone or how much you recommend, as I've always been under the impression the less trans fats the better. I'm definitely with you on all the T foods, particularly the fibrous veggies like broccoli and such to maximise that thermic effect of food and keep lean and healthy. Any info on those trans or hydrogenated fats and their effect on DHT would be appreciated as that is the only bit of this diet I'd disagree with, or fail to understand. I think these non-exercise or routine related factors could make a huge difference to PE, as they seem to make a huge difference in every other function or pursuit involving any aspect of the human body.

Comment

Thise are some of my favorite foods, especially raw honey and blueberries. Thanks for the post KP.
          jayhawk11
          Last edited by jayhawk11; 11-10-2009, 07:05 PM.
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by MoreGains View Post
            Someones been doing their homework KP, great research. I think low GI carbs (oats for example) are ok but still in moderation. Oats also would help control the cholesterol and thus benefit circulation. Same with swapping those DHT raising potatoes for sweet potatoes, much lower on the GI scale to allow for that weight to be kept under control and give a lower insulin response for diabetics/the health conscious. I'm a little unsure about 'trans fats and hydrogenated fats' being promoted, I've always been under the impression to stick with the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats for better cholesterol control and for better body function in general. May I ask how these raise testosterone or how much you recommend, as I've always been under the impression the less trans fats the better. I'm definitely with you on all the T foods, particularly the fibrous veggies like broccoli and such to maximise that thermic effect of food and keep lean and healthy. Any info on those trans or hydrogenated fats and their effect on DHT would be appreciated as that is the only bit of this diet I'd disagree with, or fail to understand. I think these non-exercise or routine related factors could make a huge difference to PE, as they seem to make a huge difference in every other function or pursuit involving any aspect of the human body.
            Im not going to defend trans fats or sugar. there are healthy ways to boost DHT one would be green tea. I think boosting testosterone levels eventually boost DHT w.o having to eat fake food. I agree with ypou on that one. but i thought i would throw it out there any way.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Ah green tea, I'm drinking one right now. Took your advice and started adding in ginger, bit of an interesting taste and no harm done. Yeah, I'm not big on fake or processed food, I think the risk of weight gain and reduced insulin response in the case of diabetes etc. are not worth the slight increase in DHT, but thats just me. The diet tips look really good kingpole, and I owe you one for the ginger in the green tea tip for variety if nothing else!

Comment

Yeah green tea is great especially with a bit of ginger in it.

Comment

This is a great post!

Thanks KP - rep coming your way for sure!
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Best post I have seen on this site!
                    A few questions...
                    Can you elaborate on the molasses for hypothyroid and where you got you information?
                    What are your feelings about organic fruits and vegetables versus regular and pasture raised poultry and grass fed beef?
                    I also think another food to be added for increased test should be liver and organ meats.

Comment

I used to Love liver and onions. But like the livers in our own bodies that filter so much crap, cows liver is very polluted with all the steroids, hormones and bum fuck feed that cows eat, that I am afraid to eat it anymore.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        I used to Love liver and onions. But like the livers in our own bodies that filter so much crap, cows liver is very polluted with all the steroids, hormones and bum fuck feed that cows eat, that I am afraid to eat it anymore.
                        It depends on what kind of beef you get. There still are some small farms around here that haven't surrendered to the big coporate farms. They showcase their meat at local farmer's markets, it's very high quality stuff. Do you hunt? You could eat liver of whatever game you manage to kill. Chicken livers are also very good.

Comment

When I did hunt, I ate the deer and Elk, livers. Good stuff. Here in So Cal, it's hard to find grass fed beef. It's all big Super Market chains, pieces of crap. We have farmers markets for produce, but nothing to where I can buy the kinds of meat you are talking about. Oregon is still a great place, my Daughter lives there.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Liver and onions???? I remember as a kid, NO condiment known to mankind could mask the nasty ass taste of liver. I still to this day as a grown man can't eat that shit. I'll take any slab of beef you want to throw my way but keep the liver FAR away.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

When I did hunt, I ate the deer and Elk, livers. Good stuff. Here in So Cal, it's hard to find grass fed beef. It's all big Super Market chains, pieces of crap. We have farmers markets for produce, but nothing to where I can buy the kinds of meat you are talking about. Oregon is still a great place, my Daughter lives there.
                              I couldn't imagine living anywhere other than here, this place rocks!!

Originally posted by Mr. BigDick
                              Liver and onions???? I remember as a kid, NO condiment known to mankind could mask the nasty ass taste of liver. I still to this day as a grown man can't eat that shit. I'll take any slab of beef you want to throw my way but keep the liver FAR away.
                              Livers, tongues, and brains are really good if their cooked right. It's the other exotic parts like intestines, the stomach, and the kidneys that really freak me out. My favorite is bone marrow and toast. MMMMMMMmmmmmm, I drooling just thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X