Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting TAN for the Summer (GUIDE)

Area-1255: 5 Ways to Boost Melanin Naturally And Increase Tanning

Some tips to help speed up the tanning process / increasing melanin production.

Mystic Tan for Me. Spray Away and Look Good.

I learned the hard way.
    Cryosurgery for non melanoma skin cancer.
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
      Mystic Tan for Me. Spray Away and Look Good.

I learned the hard way.
      Cryosurgery for non melanoma skin cancer.
      Better to do it naturally Tbh. Though I did like Melanotan II and PT-141.

Comment

PT141 was developed to increase the rate of tanning but was found to also increase libido. "Kill" two birds with one stone. Never tried it for the former but did give a good boost for the latter.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          PT141 was developed to increase the rate of tanning but was found to also increase libido. "Kill" two birds with one stone. Never tried it for the former but did give a good boost for the latter.
          Yep. Exactly. It was found to be better injected though for the aphrodisiac; "enhancing" effect - the nasal sprays are pretty much bunk or you have to use them at 5x the dose.

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
            Better to do it naturally Tbh. Though I did like Melanotan II and PT-141.
            I believe Melanotan II and PT-141 are awaiting FDA approval here in the U.S.
            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
              I believe Melanotan II and PT-141 are awaiting FDA approval here in the U.S.
              You can still get them as "Research Chems" or on a couple other "midway pharma" sites.

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
                You can still get them as "Research Chems" or on a couple other "midway pharma" sites.
                I always found the concept of melanocortin analogues activating the hypothalamus and thyroid to be interesting.
                hence why black men and women tend to have very different pituitary sizes and structures such as the Amygdala differ. Also testosterone, DHT, estrogen, Growth Hormone all tend to be higher in colored folks.
                S@me interaction pathway though***

Comment

Working...
                X