Erection Quality question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection Quality question

Quick question hope its not a stupid one. I have been doing PE for about 8 months now and have a ROCK hard 10+ EQ. I smoke 2 packs of ciggs a day dont eat very healthy and am not in the best shape. If I change my lifestyle to a healthy one what will honestly happen, I honestly dont want a harder erection my wifes already complaining that it feels like a steel rod and sometimes can hurt her. On the same hand i really want a healthier life style. Any suggestions?

If you change your lifestyle to a healthy one you will live longer, and feel better!

Eat better, your body depends on it as you get older.

Start exercising. Drink lots of water! and get off the cigarettes by switching to vapor

Don't let EQ get in the way of your health. Don't let anything get in the way of YOUR health!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I agree but at the same time don't want to hurt my wife or sacrifice my sex life =( amazing how I am able to find a negative to being healthy >.< Didn't think that was possible!

Comment

Lol. Maybe it's not your EQ that's hurting her, maybe it's your new EG lol
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by RosMor View Post
          On the same hand i really want a healthier life style. Any suggestions?
          Scooby's Workshop | Home Fitness & Bodybuilding Workouts
          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X