friction bumps on my glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friction bumps on my glans

I'm not really sure if I'm posting in the correct area. Anyways, around the age of 17, I started to masturbate in a different way. I wasn't using lube. I would just grab about half way down the penis and move up and down to cause stimulation on the frenulum, which in turn would give me amazing orgasms. The issue is that I started to get a couple little red bumps, which I think are friction bumps. Fast forward to present day, I'm 22 and I have a lot of those red friction type bumps, all on the bottom of my glans. I quit the whole dry masturbation thing, and I use lube now, but it just doesn't seem to matter. Any form of masturbation just irritates my penis now. Some of the bumps have become painful. It's definitely not an STD. I lost my virginity at 21 years old, so I've had these bumps for a while now. Plus I got tested just to be sure. Has anyone else ever had red friction type bumps on their glans? I just don't know what to do! I even stopped masturbating for a whole month and they wouldn't go away.
    And the worst part is that I'm afraid to start PE, because anytime blood flows to my glans, it gets irritated.

When you got tested for an STD/STI did you show them to the doctor?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You can get tested for std/sti without revealing why. I went to a local clinic that does testing. I don't have a doctor. No health insurance. lol

Comment

Yes I am aware of that, but it would have helped identify things. Do you use any moisturizer? I know someone who had similar sounding symptoms and it was callisus built up just like you get from hard work on your hands. It is the closest I can think of.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I don't think this is a masterbation issue. I never used lube and never developed the symptoms you describe , and I stated a hell of a lot earlier than 17. Time to see the doctor, insurance or not.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Thanks. Maybe you're right. I've had it since I was 17, but it's progressively gotten worse over the last 5 years. I'm just so confused on what it could be. Like I said, no way it could be an STD. I've tried different things on my own like using moisturizer and I use anti-bacterial soap when I shower. I'm thinking of using one last ditch effort and trying some aloe vera, and neosporin. If it comes down to me having to go to a doctor, then so be it. Just gonna be straight up honest, I haven't even had a check up in years. Like since I was 14. When I lived with my mother, she wouldn't get me health insurance and now that I'm 22 it's obviously on me to take care of crap like this.
            Obviously this issue I have is something I can have checked out during a physical exam, right?

Comment

Working...
            X