Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can the bodybuilders post their split routines ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the bodybuilders post their split routines ?

i want to know how you guys train because ive been back and forth so much my head is spinning

ive settled on a routine now which trains each bodypart once a week, i cant recover from training any more frequently a bodypart, when it comes to calves i still can only do one high volume workout a week because of daily walking and stairs due to daily life

il never do steroids or anything
    how many others train each part just once a week.

I do compound exercies 2 times per week. I traine everything. but i have been thinking about splitting the routine up. Legs two day per week and upper body two days per week. Or one or two body parts per day 4 days per week or something like that.

Go ahead and post your gym routine i think others will come a long and give there two cents worth in.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I've been doin a split that goes something like this:

Day 1: Chest/Tris
      Day 2: Back/Bis
      Day 3: Quads/Calfs/Abs
      Day 4: Shoulders/Traps
      Day 5: Hams/Calfs/Abs

I usually take a day off somewhere in the middle of that depending how my body feels. I used to work every muscle twice a week and had good success with that, but I am trying to take it to the next the level and I feel once a week will better suit me. Also a lot of people do all their leg exercises on one day but they are my weak point so I split up quads and hams to give them more attention. Best of luck.

Comment

imo if you have been bodybuilding for less than 6 month i would go with somthing like this

DAY1-CHEST, TRIS, BIS
        DAY2-REST
        DAY3-SHOULDERS,TRAPS,BACK
        DAY4-REST
        DAY5-ALL LEGS,COMPOUND SQUATS AND DEADS
        DAY6-REST
        (FIT ABS IN TO WHICH EVER DAY YOU FIND THE LEAST INTENSE)

after 6 months you would be wanting to split everything up to make every workout realy intense

DAY1-TRIS,BIS
        DAY2-SHOULDERS,TRAPS
        DAY3-REST
        DAY4-LEGS COMPOUND SQUATS AND DEADS
        DAY5-CHEST
        DAY6-BACK,ABS
        DAY7-REST

hope its of some help to you
        29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
        EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
        NBPEL-53/4"