Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Supplement Survey - What do you take for your boys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Supplement Survey - What do you take for your boys!

Hello fellow penis-exercisers!
    I am currently a pre-med student studying to become a doctor and I plan on specializing in men’s health. I have a minor in nutrition and have always been fascinated by nutritional and herbal supplements with the potential for male enhancement… whether that means growing a bigger penis or increasing sex drive. I thought it would be fantastic to create a post dedicated to supplements which members personally take, with comments on perceived efficacy and results. Supplements could include food, vitamins or herbs. Please list what you take, why you take it, dosages and where you buy it from. I’ll start! Here’s what I currently take and have experienced results with:

Mineral: Zinc *– seems to help with the production of semen. I noticed that my load is bigger when I take it. Most brands work. I take 30 mg once daily.

Food: Fresh juice - such as a green drink with dark green veggies and maybe an apple to sweeten it helps ejaculate to taste sweeter. Wheatgrass can do the same. I have never received any complaints! I usually go for organic produce and juice it myself in the AM.

Supplement: Ginseng - The only supplement I’ve found to work is something called Man Tea which I found online one day through a search for “ginseng.” I’ve always known that panax ginseng makes me super horny so I was looking to order some more when I stumbled across this product which contains it. I like that it comes in an unlabeled tea bag which I can toss in my backpack to utilize discretely in my drink at any time. I usually drink it at night though since it’s caffeine-free and that’s when I like to have sexy-time. Gives me rigid wood which helps my program. Also, shortly after starting to take it I was jacking off one night while lying on my back and when I came I literally shot myself on the chin. Quite the accomplishment for a 6’1” man! I wasn’t even doing Kegels… lol! I ordered it from man-tea.com. You could probably take ginseng alone as well but I found the other ingredients to really augment its effects so that’s why I buy it. It’s kinda expensive though :/ *

Come on guys, help each other out. Please share!

I take fish oil and a vitamin - for my body not my penis. I'm sorry, but no matter how big that bad boy is, it is one of the tiniest "muscles" in the body. Take care of your body and your body will take care of it.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I experiment off and on with supplements (I try to cycle every 3-4 months) and currently I'm only taking NO2 and HGW. I will sprinkle in Maca here and there but primarily only before sex or when I know a workout will be intense(i.e. before playing basketball). I will also take the occasional volume pill (current flavor of the month is Max Load, which works great for me).

Since taking the NO2, I've noticed that my sessions are much more productive with the increased oxygenation. My flaccid hangs much fuller and heavier throughout the day and I keep my pumped gains much longer than before. I've also noticed that I tend to sleep a bit more soundly.

I've also increased my water intake, which is never a bad thing.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Krill oil (it's a little superior to fish oil as far as absorption goes), Vitamin D, and Zinc.
        If you're going to do kegels make sure you do reverse kegels too. Kegels alone are like half an exercise.

Comment

L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex

Acetyl L Carninte & Alpha Lipoic Acid

Flax Seed Oil

Krill oil

Bayer Aspirin 81 mg

Centrum Silver Men's Multi vitamin
          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Glad to have someone in the medical field with a passion for men's sexual health!

Post workout shakes: 1 serving whey protein, 5g maca root powder, 5g creatine

Nightly stack: zinc 50mg, magnesuim lotion, 5000IU vitamin D, 500mg L-Citrulline, 100mg ginseng (sometimes)

Morning: 200mg oral magnesium, B-100 complex, 5000IU vitamin D
            11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
            Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
            Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

L-arginine
              L-citrulline
              Aspirin 325 mg
              Pychnogenol 100 mg
              Pygeum
              Fish Oil
              Zinc 50 mg
              Vitamin B,C,E
              Glucosamine/chondroitin

When you get old, it takes a lot to get your engine running.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

5 G For better erection --- Ginger, Garlic, Genseng, Gingko biloba and Green Tea ----------> work like hell (Herbel)

If you have PreE issue or you want to stay long on bed I belive Htp-5 Works ---------> (Herbel)

Comment

L Citrulline (3-5 grams) and Horny Goat Weed have been talked highly of in this forum

Comment

Pomegranate seeds.
                    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

L-Arginine. Excellent supplement for blood circulation, blood pressure, and healing. Best supplement available for PE purposes I believe.

Tribulus Terestris. This stuff is amazing for older farts like myself. It is a plant that boosts your own production of testosterone. I don't take it all the time, but when I am on it I feel like I am 20 again. Increased energy levels, strength, libido, stamina, and rock hard erections.

Ginko Biloba. Good for the brain. Helps keep it sharp and helps with short term memory function.

Acai berry. Good source of antioxidants. I was drinking smoothies with dark berries, but got lazy and just take it in pill form now.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses guys. Just reading them over... looks like some of you are on pretty good regiments. I am interested by the selection. Was wondering if you could also comment about how you heard about a specific supplement, e.g. "L Citrulline" which is not something I was very familiar with even though I feel I have an extensive knowledge. I'd like to throw a few comments out there;

I think Maca is a good herb with a safe usage profile. I personally take Ginseng in a blend which would have similar effects and is also safe. It depends on what you particularly resonate with more. Ginseng and Maca both contain plant compounds called glycosides which are bioactive and contribute to the sexual health benefits.

I suggest taking the amino acids within the recommended dosage or less and not exceeding the recommendations on the bottle. Some amino acids in excess can contribute to a imbalance in the system. It is important to receive a variety of aminos through diet.

A plant-based alternative to whey protein, which I've found can contribute to acidic conditions, is pea protein. It has a neutral flavor and I love it. I know that there are cautions out there regarding soy protein being estrogenic but the jury is still out on that. I think it is ok in moderation, such as once daily.

Be cautious when taking aspirin (which inhibits the aggregation of platelets) with herbs which may have similar effects. I wouldn't suggest taking aspirin with pycnogenol at the same time. Maybe at different times of the day.

That's all for now... keep the posts coming!

Comment

rsz_man_tea_image.jpg
                          It's got all the good stuff in it
                          FLSN8
                          Last edited by FLSN8; 07-21-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X