some fat-burning suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some fat-burning suggestions

hey guys... i am terribly glad i joined in this site where i can share my views and somehow, read opinions from real men like me.

anyway, to start up, i'm 22 years of age. frankly, i was not a buff in my high school and college days such that i am regretting it right now. i'm 5'11, not short and having some problems about my fat complexion. i don't want to have the abs of the guys in men's health magazine but i guess i need a workout.

i joined some club memberships a year ago but it seems i cannot utilize it. i'm busy with my job concerning accounting. no one may know, but it's office work. you do sitting for more than half a day facing your computer and doing computations. in some time i did manage to shed up to 20 pounds (i'm 205lb pre-workout) -- but now, since the pumping the iron has stopped i am feeling that i'm getting heavy again.

my flab around my waist is stunning -- 44inches. although i don't wear plus sizes. plus, if i may know right, losing some fat around my groin would make my weenie look a little larger.

all i wanna ask is this - is it possible to be in the normal weight (around 175lb) at the end of this year? i am focused on staying in shape to court some good ladies out there. i am wanting to have a 7-incher by doing some nice PE exercises... in that way or so -- i may boost my confidence.

thanks so much for the guys that will help me out!
    Start 2010-02-14: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG
    2017-05-27: 21cm (8 1/4") BPEL x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)
    2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Hi, I saw you didnt get any replies so I thought I would help. At 205 it is totally possible to get to 175 by the end of 2010, much sooner if you put in the work. You just need to eat healthier and start exercising, simple as that. The best exercise to burn fat is HIIT imo, high intensity interval training. Give it a google and read up, theres plenty of different ways to do it.
    I usually do HIIT out back in the woods most of the year and either running in place or on a treadmill in the winter. Running in place seems weird but it works great and you dont have to worry about changing the speed on the treadmill. Make sure you stretch and walk for a few minutes to warm up, very important. I usually go for about 20 minutes, 10 seconds of all out running and 20-40 seconds of catching my breath, depending on how i feel. Imo the number of intervals is less important than the quality, you want to push yourself to your limit, but dont overdo yourself! It all depends on what physical condition you are currently in, start of slow and keep pushing yourself forward within your limits. Take a couple minutes to warm down and stretch afterward. I usually hit the shower and have some soy milk or a protein shake. I would do this 3 times a week to start out, depends on how you feel really. I was exercising 5 days a week when I was at my best, but Ive gotten lazy this past year. Read up on how HIIT and you'll see how great it is, definitely worked wonders for me rather than just running.

Also for the diet, which is the hard part imo since I like junk, just eat as healthy as you can. The healthier you eat the better you will feel, more weight you will lose, and the higher quality your exercises will be. Fruits and Veggies and good protein are important. Also drink water! I usually drink a gallon per day. Anyways, im sure theres more good infortmation out there, but im positive if you eat atleast fairly healthy and do the HIIT you will lose the wieght in no time, just keep motivated. Also I would recomend getting some weights for light lifting 3 days a week or so, you wont gain muscle doing it but it will help keep the muscle you have intact while you loose weight plus tone you up so when you reach your goal it'll be great. Anyways, hope this helps! I myself need to drop 20lbs to get back into the great shape I was last year or so, ive just been slacking, tough year. Goodluck!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html

Comment

How about you two guys hooking up to support each other in your effort to lose weight and get in shape? It can be a bitch, but year's end sounds like a reasonable time to lose that belly. I've gained ten pounds this winter and I hate it. I've always thought it would be great to knock off 30 pounds to see if my fat pad would truly disappear. Easier said than done.

Comment

Weight loss is work, I have lost 55 pounds, it has taken about 2 years. I am 65 years young, I think losing weight gets harder as you get older.
        I quit drinking soda, stop snacking on candy & sweets, started snacking on fruits. I still eat what I want but in smaller portions. I walk about 2 miles a day & workout on a Bowflex daily.
        I think the main thing about a diet, is to start one that you can stick to, not a crash diet. All that I have changed in my diet, is cut out, high calory snacks, smaller portions & started exercising. I want to get down to 170 pounds, which I think I can do by the end of the year.
        Dieting is like PE, do not set goals that is hard to reach or you will quit. When you reach your set goal, then you can set a new one, but you reached your first goal that makes you feel great.

One of the rewards of dieting, when you look down at your dick it looks longer, it is, the fat is not hiding it.

I think this would be the right web site for a man to get diet information, along with PE information, because they go hand in hand. You set goals for both, both take a lot of work. If you lose weight, your dick appears longer. Weight loss helps with ED in men. Both helps a man's confidence in his self.

Good luck, you will lose the weight if you work at it.

Comment

HI luweesz, that is very possible - and believe it or not diet is way more important in losing weight than exercise. Exercise is really important, especially for muscle tone but does not burn nearly as many calories as people think. You put back on all the calories you burn lifting weights for an hour just by drinking a can of coke. The most important thing about losing weight is stay off sugar!! That also means no starchy foods like white rice (brown is much better), no potatoes, no white bread and very little whole grain bread at first. Eating sugary foods or foods that convert to sugar readily kick up your insulin levels which cause your body to start storing all the excess as fat. We also tend to over shoot our insulin which causes a crash in sugar levels in our blood which cause us to get hungry again. There is a lot of info about this on the web, it is also the basis of most of the modern diets out there like South Beach, Sugar Busters, etc.
          The simplest advice is eat smaller meals but eat more of them - 6-8; no processed foods and even artificial sweeteners are not good because they keep your taste for sugary foods; and get rid of the junk food cause sooner or later you will eat them if you have them in the house. Fiber is really important as it is healthy and slows the absorption of sugar - there is a lot of little adjustments that probably have to be made to your diet and information is the best way to do it so my advice is read up on the principles of South Beach or a diet like it. You need not buy anything cause a lot of this info is out there for free.

Comment

Eat less, move more. Akum's razor.

Weight loss has become a great business. Confuse people and make millions. Calories in vs calories out, it really is that simple.
            If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

i agree it is a billion dollar business..

lower ur calories. dont think about it too much , just lower ur calories just a bit , focus on ur exercise rather than your calories in order to prevent starvation . Keep away from starvation yet try to lower ur calories... IT takes alot of time, but do it the right way u dont wanna do it the "i lost some hair on top of my head way"

Comment

It is absolutely possible to achieve those goals in a year. Although, 175 at 5'11" will put you on the high side of the "normal" range.

One question: Why you DO NOT want to have the abs of th4e guys in a health magazine? What is the reason behind that emotional behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                  It is absolutely possible to achieve those goals in a year. Although, 175 at 5'11" will put you on the high side of the "normal" range.

One question: Why you DO NOT want to have the abs of th4e guys in a health magazine? What is the reason behind that emotional behavior?
                  hi there jackxxx thanks for the replies, guys!!!

i thought all of the readers in this forum would kinda ignore me but hey, i'm working on it right now. yeah, i want to have some abs too but that would be a long-term goal. well i guess i need to eat lesser that i do normally. to tell you honestly, it's really hard to eat less these days. but i want to boost some self-confidence in myself so that i could fetch some girls and have more friends
                  2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Comment

Originally posted by luweesz View Post
                    hi there jackxxx thanks for the replies, guys!!!

i thought all of the readers in this forum would kinda ignore me but hey, i'm working on it right now. yeah, i want to have some abs too but that would be a long-term goal. well i guess i need to eat lesser that i do normally. to tell you honestly, it's really hard to eat less these days. but i want to boost some self-confidence in myself so that i could fetch some girls and have more friends

Yeah! that's what I needed to hear. Want abs!! why not? is up to you! You CAN do it, if you commit to it. You'll look awesome, you'll feel awesome. You'll get more attention, your self esteem will go through the roof. Yes, you have to eat A LOT less. Even if you think you are already eating less, it is still too much. Eat even less. People usually think that you have to do 1000 abs crunches each day to get a 6-pack. Wrong. Is the layer of fat what is preventing your abs to show up. And for that layer, first, you need to severely cut your calorie intake, and second, you need to do cardio.

Keep going man! you're young, you have a bright future if you take advantage of your carbon unit's existence in this dimension of time and space.

Comment

hey luweesz, if you are having difficulty cutting down on how much you eat, i got a few small tips for ya.
                      -your body often confuses hunger with thirst. drink plenty of water with each meal and throughout the day and your food cravings will subside.
                      -after you have eaten what you feel is an appropriate amount of food for a meal, chew on a piece of gum. It will curb your hunger and satisfy your sweet tooth.
                      -eat 5-6 smaller meals a day instead of 3 big ones.

Also, yes it is critically important to eat healthy, but if you completly cut out the junk food that you used to eat, it is likely that you will succumb to your urges and will go back to your old eating habits. It is much better to eat whatever you want once a week, but only once a week and for only one meal. This will keep you motivated and will greatly increase your chances of staying with your weight loss plan.

Comment

gee dude thanks a lot! anyway, i'm scared about your goal to have a one-foot dick haha... one thing, i need to get out the flab for my cock to get bigger. even if i claim that i have a 10" dick, no fool would believe me.

Comment

Working...
                        X