Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better blood circulation

Hi!
    I have a problem with my flaccid state of the penis. It shrinks so much, like there is no blood in it for no reason.Sometimes it scares me... I also have troubles with cold hands and feet(but sweaty at the same time). Could you recommend me something herbal for better blood flow down there, or the whole body.
    And another thing, but i am not sure it is related. I used to have stomach pain and i went to an echography which showed i have floated gallbladder. I have a lot of troubles if dont chew the food a lot. Anyway i read that a floated gallbladder stops the blood to the pelvic zone. If anyone knows if it is true or can help somehow i will be very happy.
    Thanks!

How long has this been going on? Do you have a large fat pad? Are there any other issues you might be experiencing- like a lack of sex drive, increased anxiety, etc?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Why not go further in to the floated gallbladder(doctor) and see if there aren't solutions/treatments for that. I at times have similar symptoms though mine are due to necessary meds--HOWEVER- when I am good-regular with my exercises
      for me light weights and bike ect. it is much better-both hands and dick!

Comment

2 days after i wrote that my penis became normal. It was hanging low which i really unsual for me. I didnt even had the usual feeling that i gotta pee or something. I was also going 2 times a day to the toilet every day(dont know if it has something to do with the penis), but it went away and now it is like before... Anyway, i am constantly trying to keep my pelvic floor relaxed. Thanks for your responses!

Comment

Glad to help, and glad to hear your situation appears to be resolving

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by zlatan View Post
            Hi!
            I have a problem with my flaccid state of the penis. It shrinks so much, like there is no blood in it for no reason.Sometimes it scares me... I also have troubles with cold hands and feet(but sweaty at the same time). Could you recommend me something herbal for better blood flow down there, or the whole body.
            And another thing, but i am not sure it is related. I used to have stomach pain and i went to an echography which showed i have floated gallbladder. I have a lot of troubles if dont chew the food a lot. Anyway i read that a floated gallbladder stops the blood to the pelvic zone. If anyone knows if it is true or can help somehow i will be very happy.
            Thanks!
            Seems you have seen the end of this Issue.
            For future reference, this could be the result of.
            • Cold Exposure/Cold Rooms
            • Low levels of a chemical called Nitric.Oxide within the blood / brain, or low plasma levels of an amino-acid called 'Arginine'.
            • Genetic factors that relate to Raynaud's Phenomenon .
            • Asthma Medications, Painkillers, Stress (especially unpredictable)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              How long has this been going on? Do you have a large fat pad? Are there any other issues you might be experiencing- like a lack of sex drive, increased anxiety, etc?
              It's funny you mention that because all of those things are present in my life, except the large fat pad. And I too have an abnormally small flaccid penis with virtually no blood. It's also cold. And like zlatab said, I too often have awkwardly cold hands and feet. It's sometimes weird to cuddle because girls Dont like how natually cold my hands are. Is there a reason for this? It may be worth mentioning that both my dad and granfather have diabetes and both found out about it in early 20s, I'm 18 now so I'm scared that it will happen to me. I know diabetes can disrupt blood flow. Weird thing is I'm barely clearing 2.75inches flaccid but pushing 6.8 erect. And not just my penis that grows significantly, if you look at my arms without flexing they don't look impressive at all. But if I flex they look large. Does this have any correlation with why my penis grows so much?

Comment

I have common problems Black shades, but with the little difference i only go to 6 inches when erected.... My father also have diabetes, but i have never been obese, although i ate a lot of junks when i was younger. I had a period when i suffered from anxioucy all the time, which i am sure have something to do with the blood flow and the health overall. I stopped worrying about bullshits and i train at least 4 days a week. I also tried arginine which gave me really good pump in the gym, but no difference in the penis. You can try it, it might help for you.

Comment

Originally posted by zlatan View Post
                  I have common problems Black shades, but with the little difference i only go to 6 inches when erected.... My father also have diabetes, but i have never been obese, although i ate a lot of junks when i was younger. I had a period when i suffered from anxioucy all the time, which i am sure have something to do with the blood flow and the health overall. I stopped worrying about bullshits and i train at least 4 days a week. I also tried arginine which gave me really good pump in the gym, but no difference in the penis. You can try it, it might help for you.
                  Does axiety have an effect on blood flow? In a rather anxious person and always have been. I do good in social standpoints but always have been anxious and don't know why.

Comment

Well i have had this problem for many years and i still cant say i am totally healed, but you gotta work on yourself assurance. No doctor can help you. The only person you can rely on is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Black shades View Post
                      It's funny you mention that because all of those things are present in my life, except the large fat pad. And I too have an abnormally small flaccid penis with virtually no blood. It's also cold. And like zlatab said, I too often have awkwardly cold hands and feet. It's sometimes weird to cuddle because girls Dont like how natually cold my hands are. Is there a reason for this? It may be worth mentioning that both my dad and granfather have diabetes and both found out about it in early 20s, I'm 18 now so I'm scared that it will happen to me. I know diabetes can disrupt blood flow. Weird thing is I'm barely clearing 2.75inches flaccid but pushing 6.8 erect. And not just my penis that grows significantly, if you look at my arms without flexing they don't look impressive at all. But if I flex they look large. Does this have any correlation with why my penis grows so much?
                      I won't go into any potential medical concerns since that's something you should check with your doc about.

Things we can discuss- have you noted a decrease in your cardiovascular activities or general health? Have you adopted a more sedentary lifestyle? The "fitness" angle is something that's often neglected in male enhancement, but ensuring your cardiovascular fitness is high will ensure you'll be able to perform at your best sexually.

Comment

Working...
                      X