Masturbate Regularly to Get Rid of Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbate Regularly to Get Rid of Cancer

To those with penises out there (I mean, men), this shocking health news is exclusively for you.

A study conducted by a group of Australian researchers stresses that men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation.

According to them, by ejaculating semen regularly, the building up of carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) within the prostate gland may be prevented. Thus, reduces the risk of obtaining prostate cancer.

Article continued HERE
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

interesting read big al!
    29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
    EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
    NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
    EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
    EG-6"

Comment

The thing that freaks me out is the point that he says the ones who had high sex live had 40% more chances of cancer.Now lets say that he mean a guy that makes sex 4 times a week for about 40 minutes.This is considered high sex live right?For all us PErgers that we use it for about 1+1/2 hours each day for about 5 times a week.This would be ultra high sex live.So we should have double chanses of cancer???This thing bothered me a long time ago and I have posted about that some years ago but never had a real reply.
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
        The thing that freaks me out is the point that he says the ones who had high sex live had 40% more chances of cancer.Now lets say that he mean a guy that makes sex 4 times a week for about 40 minutes.This is considered high sex live right?For all us PErgers that we use it for about 1+1/2 hours each day for about 5 times a week.This would be ultra high sex live.So we should have double chanses of cancer???This thing bothered me a long time ago and I have posted about that some years ago but never had a real reply.
        Remember to read everything using sound judgment. It's impossible to say what other unnoted variables would contribute to cancer. There's also the point that certain sexually transmitted viruses (HPV) that are believed to cause cervical cancer in women may also do so in men. Using proper precautions (like wearing condoms with partners whose sexual history you're not sure of) should help reduce that risk.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
          interesting read big al!
          Thanks

Comment

I remember hearing something like this, but it said regularly ejaculating prevents cancer later in life, but increases the chances earlier on. Hmm.
            Starting (November 22, 2009):
            7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
            Now:
            7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
            Short term goal:
            7" nbpel
            Long term goal:
            8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              To those with penises out there (I mean, men), this shocking health news is exclusively for you.

A study conducted by a group of Australian researchers stresses that men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation.

According to them, by ejaculating semen regularly, the building up of carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) within the prostate gland may be prevented. Thus, reduces the risk of obtaining prostate cancer.

Article continued HERE
              Oh yes my nursing instructor also believed this. I to concur with her in this. She was a 75 year old lady with glasses she did not mence words about dick. She knew her shit about it. I feel 50 reps points coming on.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

She deserves at least 50 rep points, KP. Both my urologist and my primary care physician told me many years ago that I should ejaculate regularly to avoid prostate cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  She deserves at least 50 rep points, KP. Both my urologist and my primary care physician told me many years ago that I should ejaculate regularly to avoid prostate cancer.
                  I gave the rep points to big al for bringing the subject up. The reason we slack off in the whack off duties is because we lose libido as we grow older. But to keep libido you have to wank! Sex is not readily available for us when we need it most. Other reason revolve around religious beliefs.

Question has your primary seen your huge wang?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    I gave the rep points to big al for bringing the subject up...
                    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Article continued HERE
                      Kudos to BigAl for posting this. I recently reamed some reported scientific findings (dumbed down and somewhat misinterpreted by Wikipedia) on another thread.... but this looks like good science. Here is a somewhat more detailed report of the ejaculation/prostate cancer work published by New Scientist, a very reputable journal that summarizes recent scientific findings of general interest: Frequent ejaculation may protect against cancer - 06 April 2004 - New Scientist

Anyway, this is fascinating work! Thanks, BigAl!

Comment

PS -- Women care about this stuff too, after all, we have men we care about in our lives!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          I gave the rep points to big al for bringing the subject up. The reason we slack off in the whack off duties is because we lose libido as we grow older. But to keep libido you have to wank! Sex is not readily available for us when we need it most. Other reason revolve around religious beliefs.

Question has your primary seen your huge wang?
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          She has. It flopped out while I was having a physical. She played it cool. Ha, ha.

Comment

From what I have read, cleaning out the male reproductive system of potentially dangerous toxins helps prevent cancer. Masturbation is obviously is a good way of accomplishing this. Stimulating the prostate either externally or internally is an alternative method of accomplishing this as well which increases the libido.
                            not2big
                            Senior Super Moderator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by not2big; 02-05-2010, 06:43 PM.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                              Kudos to BigAl for posting this. I recently reamed some reported scientific findings (dumbed down and somewhat misinterpreted by Wikipedia) on another thread.... but this looks like good science. Here is a somewhat more detailed report of the ejaculation/prostate cancer work published by New Scientist, a very reputable journal that summarizes recent scientific findings of general interest: Frequent ejaculation may protect against cancer - 06 April 2004 - New Scientist

Anyway, this is fascinating work! Thanks, BigAl!
                              Glad to be of service

Comment

Working...
                              X