Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardio - Do You Do It? If So, What's Your Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio - Do You Do It? If So, What's Your Routine?

As you guys know, I'm a big proponent of adding cardio to your PE routine... Why Cardio Should Be a Part of Every Male Enhancement Routine

So, I was wondering, how many of you guys do cardio regularly and, if so, what's your routine?

Here's me...

I love to run.

It's weird, because when I was younger I HATED running. I think it was because we only had track in high school - and running in circles was super-boring. Years later, in an effort to get back in shape, and after having a close friend complete an Ironman (CRAZY!) I decided to give running a try again. At the time, I lived in Western New York, on a gorgeous, rural road, and just headed out. It was spring, and beautiful, and I went a mile, and thought I was going to die. LOL

But, I kept at it. It became my "me" time. No phone. No Internet. Just some great music and the rhythm of my feet hitting the ground.

Now, weather permitting, I run 5 to 10 miles, at least three times a week. And, when it's not snowing, I try to get a bike ride or two in there as well. I love to swim, and this is the only portion of the Ironman I could easily complete, within the maximum time limits. :-)

However, I feel like I have very little upper body strength. Being female, I'm at a genetic disadvantage as it is. But, as I was lugging around 40+ bags of mulch recently, I realized I really needed to work on my upper body.

So, I've started going to a bootcamp training - three times a week. It's a series of fast-paced groups of exercises that is not only great cardio, but with the use of kettlebells, free weights and medicine balls definitely an upper body workout as well.

So, what do you all do for cardio? Or do you not do it at all?
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

I walked out to the mailbox this morning. Does that count? It sucks having chronic back pain, it really limits what you can do for exercising. The one thing that my back could tolerate was using an elliptical machine. I am working on getting back into it again.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Martial arts, swimming, and occasionally some cycling. Also some regular manual labor around the house (yard work, etc.)

Long distance walking is difficult due to a chronic foot injury.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have been running since grade school.

Born with a high percentage of fast twitch muscle and have personal bests of 10.5 100m, 21.5 200m 47.8 400m

One lap was all I was going to run. Almost died running 500's training for the State Meet.

Now I perform HIIT Training. A short but brutal workout on a local HS Artificial Turf Football field. 10 - 100 meter sprints in 15 seconds and only the walk back to the start for recovery.

Then 10 Sets of Bleachers.

A 1 lap jog and a 1 lap walk as a cool down!
        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I love to run have been running for the last 8 years or so, a bit less the last two years but recently been running 2 - 3 times per week around 2-3 miles each, i like the me time as well and the soladarity i get at this nice park with a paved running trail.

Comment

Swing dancing, HIIT of treadmill rowing and dumbbell/bodyweight, and running. Oh and sometimes I put my mouse on low sensitivity so my arm has to move farther.

Comment

I am getting back into working out and focusing on cardio but when I was making it a habit i would run a minimum of 3 miles around 3 times a week. I would throw in some sprints here and there depending on my mood of what I wanted to work on.
              Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
              Start of PE (16.7.2013)
              BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
              Current (16.1.2019)
              BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

We don't have to go into detail here, but for the purposes of EQ and related abilities vigorous sexual activity is an excellent cardio workout.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

On my off days I'll either do a bunch of heavy ass sled pushes/pulls or farmers walks, followed by a short 2 mile jog at a snail's pace.

Sun's out, guns out. So when the weather is nice I'll go full douchebag and bike everywhere shirtless. My skin is so white that I'm pretty sure I blind pilots, so I need all the tan I can get.
                  TheAnimal220
                  Last edited by TheAnimal220; 05-05-2016, 12:19 PM.
                  Started
                  01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                  19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                  Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    I walked out to the mailbox this morning. Does that count? It sucks having chronic back pain, it really limits what you can do for exercising. The one thing that my back could tolerate was using an elliptical machine. I am working on getting back into it again.
                    I'll count mailbox walks. :-D

Have you tried swimming? What about cycling? Or does your back hurt when sitting?
                    Kimberly
                    PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Martial arts, swimming, and occasionally some cycling. Also some regular manual labor around the house (yard work, etc.)

Long distance walking is difficult due to a chronic foot injury.
                      Martial arts? That's cool! What kind?
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                        I have been running since grade school.

Born with a high percentage of fast twitch muscle and have personal bests of 10.5 100m, 21.5 200m 47.8 400m

One lap was all I was going to run. Almost died running 500's training for the State Meet.

Now I perform HIIT Training. A short but brutal workout on a local HS Artificial Turf Football field. 10 - 100 meter sprints in 15 seconds and only the walk back to the start for recovery.

Then 10 Sets of Bleachers.

A 1 lap jog and a 1 lap walk as a cool down!
                        Wow! That is super-fast!

I'm absolutely the opposite. I am not fast. I do a short finish sprint at the end of each run, and it is the thing that always kills me. Your workout sounds WAY harder than any of my runs!!
                        Kimberly
                        PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by zazou View Post
                          I love to run have been running for the last 8 years or so, a bit less the last two years but recently been running 2 - 3 times per week around 2-3 miles each, i like the me time as well and the soladarity i get at this nice park with a paved running trail.
                          Yay! Fellow "me time" runner!
                          Kimberly
                          PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
                            Swing dancing, HIIT of treadmill rowing and dumbbell/bodyweight, and running. Oh and sometimes I put my mouse on low sensitivity so my arm has to move farther.
                            Swing dancing? FUN!! I wish MrKimberly would do swing dancing with me. He did go to Salsa Dancing classes with me... needless to say, neither of us will be giving up our day jobs to become professional salsa dancers. LOL
                            Kimberly
                            PEGym.com

Comment

Originally posted by Golf1094 View Post
                              I am getting back into working out and focusing on cardio but when I was making it a habit i would run a minimum of 3 miles around 3 times a week. I would throw in some sprints here and there depending on my mood of what I wanted to work on.
                              I really should add some sprints into my runs. Interval training, I know, is a great way to improve time. Maybe after I start feeling like my upper body strength is getting better, I'll work on speed.
                              Kimberly
                              PEGym.com

Comment

Working...
                              X