FR and PE at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR and PE at the same time?

This has probably been covered in the past, but I'll ask anyway...

I've been doing FR seriously since February of this year, and I've had some success. I'm about CI-3.5 now, having started at about CI-1.5. I am using Andre's method most of the time, along with my DTR in between sessions or when I don't have time to manually tug.

I've always been interested in PE and have halfheartedly tried it several times over the years, but with no permanent results. Likely just because of lack of dedication. However, now that I'm dedicated to FR, ten+ times a day, I was thinking that it would be a good opportunity to add some manual PE exercises to the mix.

Has anyone else done this? Is there a "standard" method that seems to work? Will adding PE to the mix slow down my FR progress (because PE will take up the slack)?

I'm very impressed with some of the reported gains on this site, such as 2" in two years (!), and would love to get there myself. I'm reasonably happy with my 7.5" BPEL, but would seriously love to get up to 9 or 9.5, with some added girth.

Any tips would be welcome!

Thanks!!

I don't know if I'm in the same boat as you, but I am at least floating in the same water. I started PE a number of years ago and ended up taking a long break. I've restarted PE again and am starting to realize the return of some of my lost gains, (I did lose some length and a little girth). I have gained an interest in FR, starting with a CI-2 and almost 30 days later I'm at CI-3, that is with the recovered penis gains.

It's my understanding that during the first couple of months CI gains have mostly to do with skin stretching and not so much as new skin cell growth. Nonetheless I'm a 1/2 inch longer and almost as much girthier and still gained a little foreskin coverage.

Logically there would seem to be some competition for skin coverage girth and length vs foreskin. Both penis enlargement and foreskin restoration take time, as in years. I have decided to pursue both at the same time. It seem to me that FR will not encumber penis gains, but it also makes sense that FR will be slower with a growing penis.

If and when I have reached my goals in one or the other PE or FR than I plan on backing off one until both goals are met. Bigger dick or more foreskin coverage, hard choice. They both take time, so I'll work on both. I will have to pay attention to how things are feeling skin wise as not to over do it. I've managed to avoid any penis injuries thus far and plan to keep it that way.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 11-08-2017, 12:51 PM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

My initial thought was to wait on PE and focus on FR first. That way, I can continue with FR once I start PE, and theoretically stay restored for good. But on the other hand, once I'm already tugging 10x a day, it seems logical to add another minute or two for PE at the same time.

I suspect that PE length gains are actually a lot slower than FR gains, so it's probably not an issue. Whereas, girth gains are said to be faster than length gains and would actually help keep a more snug restored foreskin.

What do you think would be a good manual PE exercise that I could do at the same time, without adding more than a minute or two?

Comment

That's a tough one, as I am a huge advocate of thoroughly warming up, meaning to heat up ones unit prior to PE workout. A good warm up makes a more effective workout with a much lower chance of injury, more relaxed and pliable tissue and better circulation.

Maybe you can figure out away to apply a heating pad for awhile before stretching your foreskin and then trow in some penis stretching. You could even try a little soft jelqing, (low erection level).

I am doing one complete PE workout, two on one off, daily and FR intermittently through out the day. I am still in the conditioning phase for the next number of weeks and will increase my intensity gradually.

I will freely admit that I tend to be on the conservative side of training. I would rather have a healthy penis than rapid gains. I've been on this site long enough for me to know that injuries are a real pain and not necessary. Here in lie the dilemma, I won't know how much is too much until I've hurt myself. So I gauge my intensity almost solely on how my body and EQ respond.

Sorry about the soapbox rant.
        Unit
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Unit; 11-08-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

There is a system called VLC-X which will tension the shaft and tension the skin at the same time, from the same effort. It requires strap tension, weighted tension, or an extender rig like the SG to have any PE effect. It has a foreskin restoring effect because the kit includes spacers that let you fine-tune the device length. As you gain slack, you make it longer and longer. It also has a Pusher part which extends after you apply it to add some extra tension to the skin that is facing inward during wear.

I recommend wearing the VLC-X 10-12 hours per day with gentle, comfortable tension, and wearing the included retaining cone to keep the skin rolled forward over the glans during all non-tugging hours.

{full disclosure: the system I'm describing is something I designed and sell.}
          TLCTugger
          Last edited by TLCTugger; 11-10-2017, 03:45 PM.
          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Combining FR and PE is a very efficient way of training.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I do both PE and FR together, I have my on/off days scheduled for both to coincide and it's working out great. PE gains will slow at some point, with both length and girth, and FR gains will keep going. I do 2 days on 1 off, wear the DTR in the morning, then in the evening both for 2hrs with high tension. During the day I do manual methods every 2hrs or every bathroom break, whichever comes first. I started FR mid March 2017 as a CI1 and I'm currently at CI3.5.

Since you're doing Andre's method of tugging once an hour you can fit in stretches and/or dry jelqs during the day anytime during the FR sessions. Doing PE stretches and dry jelqs during bathroom breaks is a common method that works for a lot of guys, I did that for several months when doing PE only when on a stretching/jelqing routine, and it helped my gains.

Comment

Originally posted by halcyon_ View Post
                I do both PE and FR together, I have my on/off days scheduled for both to coincide and it's working out great. PE gains will slow at some point, with both length and girth, and FR gains will keep going.
                When I first started PE, back in 2011 I had a CI-1. I had no thought, at that time, to work on my foreskin. Since that time I've had a very long break in PE. This time while reconditioning with a modified beginners PE routine, I've also started FR with a CI-2 (I had some coincidental foreskin growth from PE.)

This is what I'm getting to; I would like to hear some feedback about my thoughts and I feel it fits into this tread well as it relates to doing PE and FR at the same time. I shall continue to take PE breaks as planned in my conditioning routine (now at 3 on 1 off 60 days in.) I know that breaks are needed for growth and recovery based of the smooth muscle, skeletal muscle and the fascia of the penis. Skin cells on the other hand, I feel/think, will continue to grow without a break and I am planning on daily FR. I'm new to FR and would appreciate the feedback and hope this information will also be helpful to the OP.

Comment

Excuse me for being slightly ignorant on the short titles used but FR = foreskin restoration and CI = ?
                  Nov 2016 Start
                  6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                  7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                  14 months
                  +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                    Excuse me for being slightly ignorant on the short titles used but FR = foreskin restoration and CI = ?
                    Perhaps this post will lead you to enlightenment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/foreski...ml#post1385464
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

CI is Coverage Index which has a scale
                      Where CI-1 is like a really tight circumcised penis and a CI-10 is like an erect penis with Foreskin overhang.

Comment

Working...
                      X