Foreskin restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin restoration

What’s the general consensus on foreskin restoration?

Is it worth it? The time and the effort?

Does it even feel much better?
    Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Yes it really works and yes if feels much better can’t believe how much better it feels now compared to before night and day difference it takes time but it’s well worth how much time it takes

Comment

Moved to the appropriate forum
      Big Al
      Administrator
      PEGym Editor
      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Big Al; 04-18-2018, 12:22 PM. Reason: Spelling
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks Big Al.

Rayb, how long did it take you?
        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
          Thanks Big Al.
          You're welcome, and I hope this thread gets the quality replies you seek!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
            What’s the general consensus on foreskin restoration?

Is it worth it? The time and the effort?

Does it even feel much better?
            General consensus is it takes a lot of time (years), but it feels better to the man, and also many women report better sex and play with their restored partners.

My personal experience is it is absolutely worth it, and holy heaven it feels absolutely incredible. Two things, 1) you're restoring foreskin and 2) at some stage during restoration you're allowing the glans to return back to its normal, natural state which 95% of restorers say increases sensation by a lot. A common thing restorers will say is that they cannot describe how good it feels to someone not restored. I have went from a CI1 to a CI3.5, so I still have a lot of restoring to do, but I can already say that there would be no way I could have ever known how good it would feel at this point.

If someone is committed and is willing to put in the years it takes, I say it is absolutely worth it.

Comment

I started 16 months ago. I advanced from a CI3 to CI6. Soon I will have complete flaccid coverage. Yes, sensitivity is increased both in the glans and foreskin, not only that you can do away with lubes because you will produce more pre-cum than you ever had before.

Comment

Yes foreskin restoration is worth it!

i was tightly cut with no coverage and managed to restore to a C7 - full flaccid coverage.

i am Sticking with it for the extra overhang insurance ��.

restoration is a significant time commitment but once you are done you will agree it’s well worth the effort.

Comment

Working...
                X