Tight skin vs loose skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight skin vs loose skin

I was wondering if you have a lot of skin on your penis does that mean that you have a lot
    more room to expand the penis vs someone who has really tight skin around their penis?
    "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”

I don't think it plays a role in how large your penis can get, I think everyone has unlimited potential to the size of their penis,but I could be wrong.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

i have a question.
      Should my boxers be tight or not?
      i ask this because i think it may have something to do with blood flow
      wind chill
      Last edited by wind chill; 06-04-2010, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I wear boxers that are loose and give me freedom, I think tight boxers might inhibit the penis more.. Some people that wore briefs reported that after switching to boxers they were much more comfortable and other things.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Skin has good potential to grow, no matter how tight you may think it is (for the most part). If skin tightness hindered growth, then there would be less obesity because the skin isn't able to grow.

Comment

Im bumping this thread, as i think a tigth foreskin can easily be the reason why tou you dont gain..

the bag has to be big enough for the goodies, right?

feedback please

Comment

I've gained even with what started as a very tight foreskin, it's got better because a few months into PE I found out about stretching the foreskin. So I haven't really helped your theory there because I didn't measure after starting PE but before foreskin stretching.
              I must have been cursed by genetics or something because I have this tight foreskin but also have quite loose turkey neck skin when my scrotum is relaxed. PE may have made this worse but I'm pretty sure I had it before starting.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by realistic View Post
                Skin has good potential to grow, no matter how tight you may think it is (for the most part). If skin tightness hindered growth, then there would be less obesity because the skin isn't able to grow.
                I think this guy's answers should explanatory to people who don't grasp the skin concept. While you PE skin grows to accommodate as well because of all of the pulling and tugging.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
                X