Vac hanging for foreskin restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vac hanging for foreskin restoration

I've been vac hanging off and on for a few years and recently discovered foreskin restoration and want to give it a go.

My question is how effective is it to restore foreskin with a vacuum device?

I pull all the foreskin I can over the head when I put on the silicone cap and then put it all in the plastic cap and wrap over that. I've gone from CI1 to CI3 from this method alone.

I haven't seen a thread or post about this and most people just seem to use the devices made for foreskin restoration. I'm thinking about just making a homemade tugger and using both techniques to get the best combined results and also maybe see which one works better. Just curious if anyone out there has experience with vacuum hanging or extending for foreskin restoration.
    Start: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.2" BPFSL 7.5"
    Gains:
    BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
    Goal: BPEL 9"+ EG 6"+
    "99 is not 100"

I think I answered my own question. I made a tugger out of a $2 funnel after using it for a few days I understand the difference. The tugger targets the foreskin while the vac hanger spreads the tension out from tunica and foreskin, more foreskin is targeted if more is pulled up. Still, vac hanging seems a slower method for foreskin restoration than tuggers.

I'll work the tugger into my routine, I can hang 16lbs with a vac/Capt wench combo for a long time and 8lbs with my funnel tugger. I drilled two holes into the inner funnel and attached Paracord. At 8 lbs I don't like going over 20 minutes though. And I've had many years of hanging experience, less weight would probably be ok too, I just have convenient 8lb hand weights. Fishing weights are great too, I've also used the 1 gallon water jug.

Hope this helps people! I'm being nice to my weiner and getting it a cool turtleneck sweater.
    Start: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.2" BPFSL 7.5"
    Gains:
    BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
    Goal: BPEL 9"+ EG 6"+
    "99 is not 100"

Comment

Working...
    X