Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight foreskin = smaller gains?

Hey guys.

Im uncut, but have fairly tigth foreskin, not something that hurts, i can easily pull it below my glans,
    but if i want to pull it all the way back, it hurts a bit, and it takes some stretching before its ALL pulled back..
    i hope you understand..

my question is.. could this be way i ahvent gained that much? i mean i have gaind, and still is, is just going verry verry slow..
    well i just got my DTR in the mail today, and im gonna start using it often and everyday.. but would it help..

I read a post some time back, cant remember where.. that said you "bag" has to be big enough for the penis, and if its not,
    it dont have as much growth potential.

thanks

I too have tight foreskin, barely even retraction flaccid, I've gained reasonably well. Is it possible you have a short frenulum or frenulum breve?
    Stretches that fix tight foreskin and frenulum breve can be found here
    How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

frenulum is ball sack rigth?
      well yes, that is fairly tigth as well,
      but i do ball stretching aswell, manuel as leather stretching..

thanks for the link, gonna look at it rigth away

Comment

No frenulum is the little tag that connects the foreskin to the glans, with my tight skin I've never actually seen all of mine lol.
        It's the same as thing that is underneath your tongue attaching it to the bottom of your mouth if you understand?
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

ohh yes that
          yes that is kind a tigth as well,
          but it dont hurt, but it does kind a pulling my head down the shaftm you know?

Comment

like my head never gets to be fully engored

Comment

I think I do understand what you mean, almost forcing the penis head to bend because it's tight? Try researching frenulum breve, I think I'll look into it more now actually...
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

you got it rigth!
                could this be the limiting factor? and the reason i maybe havnet gained that much?

Comment

I'm really not sure, but I can't see how something like the tight frenulum on the oustide of the penis could affect the change we're trying to make happen on the inside of the penis through PE.
                  However I do think it is something you should attempt to fix, did you find the suggested stretch for frenulum breve on the link I provided? What have your gains been like and in what amount of time?
                  Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                    I'm really not sure, but I can't see how something like the tight frenulum on the oustide of the penis could affect the change we're trying to make happen on the inside of the penis through PE.
                    However I do think it is something you should attempt to fix, did you find the suggested stretch for frenulum breve on the link I provided? What have your gains been like and in what amount of time?
                    I agree. Justwannabebig, some people are hard gainers, and just have to find out exactly what works for them. Although after you have used your DTR for a while tell us how things are going in case this actually was the reason, but I do doubt it.

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011
                    FG: 4.25" +0.45
                    FL: 5.19" +0.69
                    EG: 4.75" +0.45
                    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

i havent mesuered in a long time, but 0.7inch in 1,6-7 years .. so well im happy about that, and i know im in this for life, so is just to be paitient.. but sometimes i get unpaitent and look for quick fixes, just to make some sort a fals faith in my self and my penis, you know? its hard to explain boys, but thanks for nocking me back on track.

and yes my scandinavien friend, i'll keep you informed.

and aidan, im gonna use some of the stretches that you provided, thanks for that, BTW

im gonna work on making the "bag" big enough for a big penis, even do it dosnt provide gains, then i would feel more loose down there, and that would at least mean a bigger flaccid, and this im almost sure.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure you'll be much happier with your fully functioning and comfortable foreskin when you get there I know I will be.
                        But like UYN said, do let us know if you feel the DTR and stretching have opened up more gains for you. I can say that you have gained approximately the same as I have in about 6 months so I can't really conclude that tight foreskin is the problem seeing as mine is worse.
                        Your attitude to PE is right on though. I always enjoy speaking to guys who I know will still be here with me at PEgym in a year or 2 at the very least. We should all be in this for life like you said.
                        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thats what i hope
                          and yes sure i'll report back in a few months..
                          thanks again guys

Comment

Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Read this big.I think this has something to do with gaining.

Comment

Thanks side, gonna read it rigth away
                              its a long read, gonna sum it up here, rigth after im done

Comment

Working...
                              X