Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tight Foreskin/Phimosis/Foreskin Problem? Come In.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight Foreskin/Phimosis/Foreskin Problem? Come In.

Alright guys.. If you have any of above mentioned in the title (Tight Foreskin/Phimosis/Foreskin Problem), please don't despair.

I have not pulled down my foreskin since today (I'm 24) and worse of all I had not known that I can even pull down my foreskin, I thought I don't have a foreskin and my penis is just a little different than the others. Damn. Silly I know. But better be late than never!

So cut to the point, if you're struggling and still having a hard time to pull your foreskin over the head, here's a link that I've found that proves to be very useful to me (one guy from this forum posted a link to that bulletin board and I dug up some more from there):

How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work: How can I cure phimosis?
    (Just scroll down a little and you'll see 2 images)

Look, I was just able to pull down 40% of my foreskin over the headand it hurts, after just ONE day's session I can literally pull it all the way down several times (I still had to put some effort to pull it back up though coz it kinda stucked everytime I pull it down... LOL!!), while my penis flaccid though, I'm still working on pulling it over the head while I'm erected.

NOTE: I have a very small foreskin tip-hole so when I pulled my foreskin in front like the image does, I can't actually see a hole like what you see there, I had to use my finger and work my way through the small tip-hole, pull both sides to achieve image 2, kind of a hassle but I think if you keep stretching it your tip-hole will eventually enlarge and it makes everything much easier. So if you're going to say "It's impossible coz your tip-hole is too small" - It's your loss, you never tried.

My next plan is to get my foreskin to be loose enough so that I can achieve this:
    PHIMOSIS

This is sort of a much more advanced version though, my tip-hole (phimosis ring) is still very small now it's very hard for my fingers to work around and get a grip like that. But that's what I'm gonna work on after a week or 2 doing the basic stretches.

I hope this post help some of you that's experiencing the same problem that I do (had). :>

Keep it up guys!

Joe

Well good luck with your work
    premE FAQ

Comment

Joeboy is right. The folks at the website he mentions have helped a lot of men and boys with their foreskins.

Putting the foreskin under tension causes tissue expansion. Tissue expansion happens when skin cells split into two cells by an action called "mitosis". There is more skin and the opening is wider and permits retraction.

Mitosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Is it better to do these exercises than doing the surgery??

Comment

Always , and anything is better than surgery. Keep us posted on your results. I'm on the other end of this and currently restoring my foreskin. Good Luck TAAB

Comment

Originally posted by KillerJoe View Post
            Is it better to do these exercises than doing the surgery??
            Hi Killer Joe:

The surgery is called circumcision.

Adult circumcision is an elective surgical operation to injure the penis and reduce its size and sensation by cutting off the nerve-laden sexually sensitive foreskin. Adult circumcision is usually performed with a general anesthetic however local anesthetic may be used. Like all surgical operations, it has risks of hemorrhage, infection, and surgical mishap. Loss of the penis has been known to occur. Death has been known to occur.

The foreskin is a complex double-layered structure composed of smooth muscle fiber, skin, mucosa, nerves, arteries, and veins. It is natural, normal, healthy, and its possession contributes to a sense of well-being. The foreskin has protective, sensory, sexual, and immunological functions. It is loaded with nerves and is the site of most of the penile sensation. The foreskin is a “specific erogenous zone.” The foreskin is essential for normal intercourse. Foreskin provides the additional skin needed to allow for penile expansion during erection. Amputation of the foreskin, which is an integral and important part of the penis has very significant adverse sexual and emotional effects.
            Nature put the foreskin there for at least four reasons:

1. to provide physical protection of the sensitive head,
            2. to provide protection from disease causing pathogens,
            3. to provide sensation during sexual activity.
            4. to reduce friction during intercourse.

It is normal to keep the foreskin forward over the head for protection.
            Circumcision is an injurious, damaging, destructive, and harmful surgical operation that cuts through nerves and blood vessels that feed blood to the penis. The operation is irreversible. You will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss of your erogenous foreskin.
            The foreskin is filled with nerves that make it the most sensitive part of the human body, therefore, cutting into it is very painful.
            It takes about six weeks to recover from an adult circumcision. But you will never fully regain the lost protection, sexual function, sensation, and sexual pleasure, even if you restore your foreskin.
            The cost is about $2,500.

Adult Circumcision - American Family Physician

shapiro circumcision on urologybook.com - YouTube

Circumcised at 30 - YouTube

Adult Circumcision - AskMen

Comment

Heey, I also have phimosis, but mine is very mild. I'm pretty sure I can stretch it within a few weeks. The only question that I have is:

What happens after stretching?

I mean, what if I stopped stretching after I reached my goal?
              Does my foreskin go back to it's pre-stretched state or is it permenantly stretched?
              I know that just retracting occasionally would solve this, but I'm curious.
              I also have PE and what I'm trying to do is to be able to retract fully during masturbation, but stating covered during sex.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris96 View Post

What happens after stretching?

I mean, what if I stopped stretching after I reached my goal?
                Does my foreskin go back to it's pre-stretched state or is it permenantly stretched?
                Chris96 it will be permanent. Dont worry. I also experienced this before when i was 15. i keep on stretching every day. i did it during shower time. Guess what, i can retract my foreskin not even 2 months. All you need to do is try to stretch if you have time. Just play with you foreskin. Trust me. you can do it..

Comment

Working...
                X